Siegfried

Your dream Lego theme

This could be possibility with the upcoming movies and television series, I would love to see some lego based on the Dark Tower series. Gunslingers, mutants, wizards, and more - it would make for some excellent sets..

And I too would like to see Lord of the Rings lego, maybe some will be released when The Hobbit finally gets made.

Ok, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but Lego does have a Disney licence correct? My kids and I went to Disneyworld this summer and when I saw the Magic Kingdom castle, I immediately went into Lego mode. I was thinking how cool would it be to have this as a large, sculpture-based set? 2-3 thousand pieces, similar in size to the Statue of Liberty, Taj Mahal, etc. Not necessarily minifig scale, but large enough that it would be a cool display and fun build...just a thought.

Samurai Jack is actually my dream dream license. Movie's supposed to be coming out in the next few years, lets get it lego! :tongue:

YES! I would definitely love to have that too! :cry_happy:

I would LOVE to see a Clutch Powers line! :wub:

Uh... Clutch Powers consisted almost entirely of sets that already exist. :sceptic: Just go to the store (or bricklink or ebay) and buy them. The only things missing are the characters from the movie, but those aren't all that hard to recreate.

My kids and I went to Disneyworld this summer and when I saw the Magic Kingdom castle, I immediately went into Lego mode. I was thinking how cool would it be to have this as a large, sculpture-based set?

Sure, that would be neat! I probably wouldn't buy it though, just like the other exclusives. Maybe it could come with some park visitors with Mickey Mouse hats! :grin:

Firefly

Star Trek

Discworld

And because I think it would sell well with kids

Phineas and Ferb

Edited by Sam Vimes

My first list

1) Percy Jackson

Because there are 5 books and the 1st movie came out earlier this year.

2)Halo

Because there are so many cool characters and weapons involved and so many set possibilities with sweet vehicles.

3)Superman

Because the characters are cool and there would be great potential if it was ever released.

4)James Bond

Because epic set designs would come out of this theme and theoretically be really enjoyable to mess around with.

5)Spiderman/Batman again(late 2011-early 2012)

Because barely anything came out of these themes and there is plenty of unrealised potentail in them. Bring them back! Note: Pirates of the carribean is coming in 2011.

Edited by master windu 7495

There is already a topic for this called Dream LEGO Licenses here is the link :classic:

i know. but, following from the fact that in the sw theme there are 2 topics like this, claled future sw sets and the top 3 sets you want tlg to make from the sw seies. this is the latter, but for dream licensed themes.

Oh, good. Another of these threads! :hmpf:

Is there any real need to have two? Both threads are for exactly the same purpose.

i know. but, following from the fact that in the sw theme there are 2 topics like this, claled future sw sets and the top 3 sets you want tlg to make from the sw seies. this is the latter, but for dream licensed themes.

I was only trying to help. Besides you said list as many lists as you want so its nearly the same :sadnew::laugh:

List 2:

1)Phineas and Ferb

Because it would be really popular with the kids(like me).

2)Super Mario

Because it would be so hilarious!

3)Super Smash Bros Brawl

Because recreating Subspace Emissary would be sweet and there would be so many possibilities!

4)Assassins Creed

Because there would be a lot of good set potential.

5)Call of Duty

Because there would be a wide range of sets with a wide range of characters, vehicles and guns as seen in all the campaigns. Make it happen after Black Ops!

True. But I did this so people could change their ideas and mention something they forgot.

Something one can also do in the thread mentioned above. :sceptic:

List 3:

1)Top Gear

Because the minifigs would be sweet and it would replace the useless Racers theme.

2)Futurama

Because it is an awesome TV show and would have lots of great potential.

3)The Simpsons

See reason for Futarama.

4)Ghostbusters

Because it would be funny!

5)Iron Man

Because the minifigs would be awesome and quite a few other superheroes have officially been immortalized in Lego.

I ask as well why this is here, when we already have something similar ?

We should let a moderator decide.

Keep on......you know ! :sweet:

It's the same topic as the other one. If it really was "Your Top 5 Future Licensed Themes" it might be a bit different... but you've already posted a second list!

Merged.

As others have said, I'd like to see a Super Mario line. There's already a successful figure line, why not Lego?

And of course, I'd love to see more Batman! Hopefully a new line'll come out in late 2011/early 2012 to go with the third movie. I could really go for a Joker minifig default_cry_happy.gif

Because I thought LEGO Total Drama would be a good LEGO line.

I'm sorry. I really don't think that would be very popular. For one, the TV show is crap, imo. Second, the sets wouldn't sell, because most kids would say:

What is Total Drama?

Its not like spongebob which about every kid in the world knows about. Its a little, small show on CN.

If the show had more viewers, it could be made. But there is no potential for this show. :hmpf_bad:

I'm sorry. I really don't think that would be very popular. For one, the TV show is crap, imo. Second, the sets wouldn't sell, because most kids would say:

What is Total Drama?

Its not like spongebob which about every kid in the world knows about. Its a little, small show on CN.

If the show had more viewers, it could be made. But there is no potential for this show. :hmpf_bad:

Well, how about LEGO South Park?