42 minutes ago, ThorsHammer9999 said:

Just got another Update...February 2017....it was really tiny though so probably just bug fixes or something

I just checked and nothing popped up on my LDD programme (Windows version), and on the LDD website it still says version 4.3.10, therefore could you explain a bit more on what you meant, such as which programme you are refering to and LDD’s latest version number if it’s LDD you’re talking about? Thank you very much.

of course it's LDD that updated...why else would I be posting on the LDD forum?...did you just expect me to post that skype updated on the LDD forum?....and as I said it was really tiny like 5 mb tiny...only changed 3 things so like I said probably just bug fixes

7 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

It's a brick version update. Added one piece (the 1x1 block with two corner studs)

Thanks for that! So the latest Brick Version of LDD is 2248.1 and Part 26604: Brick 1x1, W/2 Knobs, Corner has been added.

Edited by suenkachun

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

How may I receive this new update? I have not received any notifications, should I quit and reopen LDD?

Just check for Part 26604 in LDD Extended or check the Brick Version under "About" in the top menu.

4 hours ago, ThorsHammer9999 said:

of course it's LDD that updated...why else would I be posting on the LDD forum?...did you just expect me to post that skype updated on the LDD forum?....and as I said it was really tiny like 5 mb tiny...only changed 3 things so like I said probably just bug fixes

My bad, sorry for that!

1 minute ago, suenkachun said:

Just check for Part 26604 in LDD Extended or check the Brick Version under "About" in the top menu.

I 100% haven't updated LDD anytime recently, I want to know how to get the update.

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

I 100% haven't updated LDD anytime recently, I want to know how to get the update.

This time the update seems to be automatic, as I couldn't notice anything in my LDD until I read about it here. Therefore, just check your programme for the two things and you'll know if it's been done or not.