Sign in to follow this  
mlongworth

Dwalin's Blacksmith Helenia Task4

There is an awful lot to like about this build - nice composition, the varied trees and foliage, the different pitches and textures of the roof and the ring as a door handle are all great. You might want to work a little on getting your walls and rooflines to meet up, there are a few gaps there. But you certainly have a flair for making engaging builds - i like this very much. :thumbup:

Thanks Gabe I need to order a few pieces for my roofs I had them good but kids and dogs were too much for them they need attached better

Good build! Green is a dangerous colour for House, die to contrast with the green background, but you pulled it of nicely! I also like the angle sof your roofs, keep it up!

Nice one, some slopes to fill in the gaps between the roof and the walls would go a long way to really improve the MOC.

Good composition, having two additions off the main house looks very nice :thumbup: Fun trees too :classic:

Great build, I really like the colors of the house, especially the medium dark flesh :thumbup: The little path is very nice as well, though I think it would look better if it extended to the edge of the build :classic: Good job with the foliage too!

In addition to what others have said, I appreciate two things about your build. First, your doors look very good, using the One Ring as a knob, and the decorative arches around them. Two, it made me smile to realize that only a dwarf can operate the forge, because the roof is too low for a minifigure of full height to stand beneath it near the anvil. Dwalin has it all to himself!

Great build, I really like the colors of the house, especially the medium dark flesh :thumbup: The little path is very nice as well, though I think it would look better if it extended to the edge of the build :classic: Good job with the foliage too!

All my moc's will be put together in the end and I didnt want to have to take all those tiles back off so none of them have a full path yet.

In addition to what others have said, I appreciate two things about your build. First, your doors look very good, using the One Ring as a knob, and the decorative arches around them. Two, it made me smile to realize that only a dwarf can operate the forge, because the roof is too low for a minifigure of full height to stand beneath it near the anvil. Dwalin has it all to himself!

You are the first person to notice this. Thats one of my fav parts of the while build. The forge roof is just big enough for Dwalin and so are the doors.