Sign in to follow this  
Zaael

[O-H06] Driving Home

Tags: Land Vehicle

- The Return

- The Scavenge Hunt

- Requested Repairs

After his last mission Zaael was ordered to work on a super secret project. That project is finished and Z rushes home to finally be with his wife and his daughter again.

27142308104_dee1c5fbaf_z.jpg

Extra pics:

27159015114_fd12806ef7_z.jpg

27679802111_09b32d04d3_z.jpg

27476103300_a2675d4a58_z.jpg

27142307824_4c53dd9ecf_z.jpg

27476105130_464f52870f_z.jpg

Edited by Zaael

Awesome build! That greeble is intense! You really know what you're doing! Love the roadster, your photography, the simple, but we'll made ground. Wonderful build, all around! And, it's great to see you back! :wub: I'll have to update your figure in my Octan figures bin. :laugh:

If I had to make on critique, I'd change some of the farther back grey bricks on the road to brown ones to fit the landscape, but I'm really nitpicking. :blush:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I like the roadster, has a bit of original Mad Max feel to it but in Octan colors. Nice use of the wigs in the landscape too! Great to see you back, apparently you shaved while away. :grin:

I am not really a fan of the hair as part of the landscape, but the roadster is impressive, looks mean and fast :thumbup:

Thanks guys!! The hair pieces are indeed a little odd, but it's an alien planet, so odd could just as well be normal there. :laugh:

Thanks guys!! The hair pieces are indeed a little odd, but it's an alien planet, so odd could just as well be normal there. :laugh:

Who knows, they could be aliens! :laugh:

I quite like them. They could perhaps have been better integrated, but they do resemble alien growth. :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat