Sign in to follow this  
Ras 74

LEGO STAR WARS anyone?

That has to be one of the best parts of the game... watching (and participating) in the on-going brawls throughout the diner area between good & evil... my daughter still gets a kick out of it... :-D

Life is Good.

i went to Target and i went to the video games place and i played the demo for Lego Star Wars. it's so cool! :-D

i would go for xbox its a bit nicer i think then having to sit at a computer all the time

Yeah, there are some patches for new levels and characters.. go for the PC version Sarg! :)

I've seen loads on eBay for cheaper than the RRP, mostly people who completed it quickly. But I will treasure my copy forever! ;)

Jon.

Hey guys im looking for screenshots of the characters that you can play as in this game, but i cant seem to find many so can anyone help??

they should make it for GC (gamecube) i dont want to waste money on getting upgrades for my cpu to play it!!! grrrrr.... i should sue tlc (just kidding tehehe)

There are 3 or 4 game modders (myself included) showcasing what we've managed in this fbtb thread.

We've managed to get unused characters into the game (Zam Wesell, Jawa etc, Buzz Droid), made some unplayable characters playable, changes the game scripts to alter the gameplay in some levels and swapped some ships around (landspeeder in the podrace, ARC-170s and Anakin's Yellow Hot Rod flyable in the Battle for Coruscant).

Check the thread for more screenshots etc.

lukevsanakin1.jpg

legobuzzdroids.jpg

The thread should be fine to read. No idea why it wouldn't be, unless they were experiencing some glitches recently.

More images you say...

arc2.jpg

Flying ARC-170s in the Battle over Coruscant

bfskin10.jpg

The first reskin for the game (as far as I'm aware).

This is my skin showcase/tutorial thread at fbtb.

More OT & EU skins coming soon.