Sarg_Kulo

"The Tie Army Wants YOU"

wow! that model is great Norrington, what did you get me? (Norrington has got me nothing)

what! I'm your captain and no snow globe! pardon me everyone I think I have something in my eye!

(sulks in the corner) |-/

well I suppose we had better get after that party pooper TK, MM got the track still?

(MM has still got the track)

cool ok guys buckle up!, you know where to go MM! (begins to sulk again)

( OOC: I am going to be away for about 2 weeks so my character will have to disapear for a while. My suggestion is that I stay in MM's ship when you guys are fighting because I still haven't gotten over the shock of Norrington not getting me anything from his travels ;-) )

A message, sir.

Thank you. Oh, good. The Imperials are occupied with the fake rebels there. this should distract them while we are on our plan.

All righty! Let's go! *punches hyperspace buttons*

( OOC: I am going to be away for about 2 weeks so my character will have to disapear for a while. My suggestion is that I stay in MM's ship when you guys are fighting because I still haven't gotten over the shock of Norrington not getting me anything from his travels ;-) )

You're distracting yourself with interior decorating. :-P

Tell you what 'Windy, I'll send you a tin of paint for your birthday.

Anyway, back to the fighting and the killing and the *Oh it pains us*. Glavin.

Well, yes.

Again.

TK

wow! that model is great Norrington, what did you get me? (Norrington has got me nothing)

what! I'm your captain and no snow globe! pardon me everyone I think I have something in my eye!

Come to think of it, I think I did...

*Rummages in Disney Store bag*

Ah, here it is!

*Shows CW a small Hitch Hiking Ghosts model* :-)

General, proceed with part to. I will meet you on the orbit of Taris (See the part 2 plan on 243)

(Not you Imperials, you stick your noses out of our plans! :-P )

General, proceed with part to. I will meet you on the orbit of Taris (See the part 2 plan on 243)

(Not you Imperials, you stick your noses out of our plans! :-P )

I shall send a fleet to intercept you. Mwahaha.

Welcome Back Commander

Latest updates:

I am on Kamino the kaminoians have joined with us and gave us a clone army

They are currently loading up the cruisers and destroyers with supplies and weapons

Are army is 5000 strong and we have various fighters

If you wish to oversee come to Kamino

I am not sure what happened to all are rebel frinds

I have feeling they were captured

General Piranha

They'll be fine. Expect the Imperials to come back and attack, so you should either leave with some clones or stay.

Remember, you'll need to come and meet me at Taris soon.

Don't.

The fire cannot wait...

DON'T.

But it burns... ravaging, through my world, my existence... until it consumes me...

STOP IT!!!! YOU WILL NOT DO IT!!!!

But I can... and I will... goodbye, TK...

NO!!!

TK

About that little... surprise... I left with TK. It's a special little... surprise. I think it might... surprise... you. It's quite... surprise... -ing. Okay, now the word 'surprise' has lost all meaning.

It's a tracking device. I put a tracking device on you. You'll never find it. It's so sneaky. Like that ol' quarter behind the ear trick. Yep. Behind the ear.

<TK checks behind his ear and pulls out a quarter>

TK: A quarter? You gave me a quarter?

Oh, that is how it may appear, but it's actually... a tracking device! That's right! I placed a tracking device on you! You see, it's awful boring in the medical wing, so to keep me entertained I set about constructing a tiny concealable tracking device. And I made it look like a quarter. Sneaky huh? Of course when we locked you up, I managed to slip it behind your ear, with you none the wiser! Who's holding the cards now eh? Eh?

TK: Of course now I know what it is, I have disposed of it, haven't I? Fool, why would you even tell me it's a tracking device? Did you think I would keep it with me? That's a horrible plan! You're even more stupid than I thought! Now, I have more important matters to attend to. Be gone!

Aw. I didn't really think this through. But I am not stupid! You know I got this new arm thanks to you. And next time I see you, I'm gonna let you have a closer look! At my fist! My shiny new metal one! Haha! Ahaha! Ahahahahaaaa! Okay I'm done.

~Ded out. :-D

Some way or another, I got sucked into an alternate dimension in a time and space warp caused by a wampa that made fart jokes. I landed in DisneyLand, and I'll be there for a while.

OOC: I'll be busy for a while, and I'll be back in about a month or so. I'll try to find time to do a bit of limited posting.

Ooh, shiny metal fist.

Ooh, shiny jug of water.

Ooh, shiny sparks.

Ooh, shiny explosion.

TK

We have a new recruit, jifel :-) . Welcome.

Thats good!(dont ask me how I get away from Geonosis! Secret technolgy,you know :-P)

What are the rebels doing ? Any interresting fleet movements?

We have a new recruit, jifel :-) . Welcome.

thanks

whats my rank?

jifel

Edited by jifel