Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

how do i get to the Slughorn one?

You could start by using proper capitalisation in your posts, please. Thank you :wink:

I was wondering if someone could post a starting face decal- a 360 generic smiley with thin lines that show the half-way points on the head.

Finally, I remembered I had to complete this request :blush: Sorry for the delay, The Legonater.

Random 360° generic smiley head with half-way lines

Please let me know if this is what you meant.

For those interested, the total length of a head decal is 31.4 millimetres (1.24 inches), being it the diameter of the piece (10 millimetres; about 0.39 inches) multiplied for the constant π (3.14).

Please let me know if this is what you meant.

That should work. It wouldn't hassel you to make a fleshie version too, would it?

That should work. It wouldn't hassel you to make a fleshie version too, would it?

Here you go :wink:

May I have a decal of the Minifigure Series 3 Elves' shield? I would highly appreciate it.

Not sure if you caught it in my thread Baylego, but I've made one in my series of elven decals! I've done the ovoid shield (like the official Lego one), and the same design for the normal triangular shield and the small round one favoured by the skellies and dwarves:

Elvenshieldoval.jpg

Elvenshieldtriangle.jpg

Elvenshieldcircular.jpg

Cheers! :thumbup:

Star wars galatic marine

Would you mind elaborating this a bit? Like saying 'Hello', 'Please' and 'Thank you'. And maybe adding a link to reference images.

Thanks.

Star wars galatic marine

Even though you did not ask it very nicely, I found one here. Just remember to give credit to the person who made it.

Hello again. Can someone make a decal of the Blacktron 1 Torso? Thanks.

I didn't make these, but you can find multiple colors of the decal here at the top of the page. Hope this helps!

Sorry where are my manners where cam I buy it please

I do not think these are fo sale. You'll have to print it for yourself following this tutorial.

hi

can someone make a decal of the face of darth malgus including mask thing

and if your at it :3

can u also make a sith maks also seen in the TOR trailer

thanks in advance

pictures:D

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?8317-TOR-Sith-Marauder-pic-heavy!

Please check your spelling, grammar, capitalisation and punctuation when posting. We are an AFOL-oriented community, which means we require our members to be adults or at the very least act maturely. Childish or otherwise inappropriate posting will not be tollerated and can mean a rapid ban.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Here, let me retry that. Hi, could somebody make some delta squad decals please.

Edited by RvB

Hi everyone. Can I just say firstly to all those who've produced a custom decal on request that this resource is excellent and very much appreciated.

And now for the favour!

I'm making a large MOC of Hogwarts castle and in the great hall I need a Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff banner to compliment the Gryffindor and Slytherin banners that come with set 4842 (The current Hogwarts castle). Would someone be willing to try and produce these?

Also if possible I am looking for faces and torsos for The Patil twins, and Cho Chang.

Any help will be gratefull received!

Do you just glue them on or use something special?

I hope this time you'll look at the pages I link: in the Minifig Customisation Index you can find not only the Indexes of decals divided by theme, but also Tools and Tutorials to make and use decals and custom elements. Depending on the kind of paper you print your decals on, decal paper or normal paper, you can follow this Decal application tutorial or just use some glue or double-sided tape.

Please, in the future, avoid posting this kind of questions in this topic. Ask them in the MCW Indexes Discussion Topic.

can anyone help me add a woodland camo to my decals?? I've tried to make it myself but i haven't been able to do it right so can anyone help me??

Hey there, I was wondering if anyone could please make a Rita Skeeter face decal? 250px-Rita.png

And a Moaning Myrtle? 250px-Myrtle2.png

Thank you!

Edited by 10or