Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

I'd like to take this request, but the first link is broken. Or at least I have no access to it.

Fix it and I get to work. :classic:

Oops, I forgot to include a picture in my request: :blush:

Could someone make a decal of the MARS MISSION torso, or at least direct me to one that has already been made?

973px547.1180747249.jpg

Or, better yet, if possible, the variation shown on the cover of LEGO Battles?

4580307-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

Thanks,

Ryan

Here's your decal The Riddler:

torso_-_the_blue_riddler.png

Is this where you were thinking of? I hope it's good! :sweet:

It's Wonderfull! The best Decal for my Henchmen, thanks so much!!! :cry_happy:

Oops, I forgot to include a picture in my request: :blush:

Could someone make a decal of the MARS MISSION torso, or at least direct me to one that has already been made?

<snip

Or, better yet, if possible, the variation shown on the cover of LEGO Battles?

<snip

Thanks,

Ryan

Your request is done Ryan. Enjoy :classic:

mar_mission_space_suit_white.png

mar_mission_space_suit_.png

mar_mission_space_suit_black.png

path5043.png

P.S These must be the hardest decal's I have ever made.

Edited by clone killer

Not so much a decal request but more of a stencil could somebody please make a stencil for a 2X2 tile so I can add decals to it myself? Thanks!

Hello. I would be eternaly grateful if someone could create a head sized decal of a globe/world map. It can be earth, it could be made up. I just really need a MF head scaled world map for my Inferno HQ.

Can someone also make me a red zoot suit decal, preferably like this one. (are you wondering what I'm doing with all these? :wink: )

In addition to that, could someone also make me 1920s Flapper Girls' dresses. Thanks.

Can sombody please make a head decal for Mole from Atlantis the lost empire I would be very grateful! :classic:

Hello. I would be eternaly grateful if someone could create a head sized decal of a globe/world map. It can be earth, it could be made up. I just really need a MF head scaled world map for my Inferno HQ.
Here you go, hope this helps: 3791534932_beff276ac9_o.jpg

Was that the kind of decal you were after? I made these in case you (or anyone else for that matter) wanted a decal to wrap around a head piece. One for opaque, one for transparent.

Globe.jpg

Globe-1.png

Hello, I would be very grateful if someone could make me a face decal of the Kabuki Twins from Batman, like Here and Here.

Thanks, Much appreciated :classic:

The Riddler~

Sure! Like this?

Kabuki.jpg

Can someone also make me a red zoot suit decal, preferably like this one. (are you wondering what I'm doing with all these? :wink: )

Why stop at just red? :grin:

Zoot01.jpg

Why not blue?

Zoot02.jpg

Or green?

Zoot03.jpg

Or dark tan?

Zoot04.jpg

Or dark purple?

Zoot05.jpg

Can sombody please make a head decal for Mole from Atlantis the lost empire I would be very grateful! :classic:

Here's a reference picture.

387059890_625988e91e.jpg

Thanks! :classic:

Could someone make me a torso and the words decal for the Space Police III statue? The only reference pic I have is this:

Space_Police_Statue_(preliminary).jpg

Was that the kind of decal you were after? I made these in case you (or anyone else for that matter) wanted a decal to wrap around a head piece. One for opaque, one for transparent.

Globe.jpg

Globe-1.png

Perfect, just what I was looking for! Thanks muchly.

I was wondering if someone could possibly make me some Assorted Weequay Pirate head and torso decals.

Please and thank you.

-May the Force be with you.

I was wondering if someone could possibly make me some Assorted Weequay Pirate head and torso decals.

Please and thank you.

-May the Force be with you.

I'm back. Thanks ED for taking some decal request for me. :thumbup: Also Mraz I would love to do your request.

can someone make torso decals of harry potter. i would like decals of hufflepuff and ravenclaw uniforms as well as #4767 Harry and the Hungarian Horntail. i would also like #4766 Graveyard Duel and the #4762 Rescue from the Merpeople. i would like harry's outfits in all of these. please!

Could someone pleae make me a larger version of the TV screen in the Camer City Set please.

Preferably to fit 3 2x2 tiles next to eachother in two rows so the dimensions i'd like are something like this Thankyou.

go.png

abc.jpg

Edited by Mike Yates