Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Yugioh decals.thanks

Would you mind to elaborate a bit: which characters, from which series? Do you have reference pictures? That sort of things :wink:

P.S.: Please check your punctuation and capitalisation in future posts. Thank you :classic:

Would you mind to elaborate a bit: which characters, from which series? Do you have reference pictures? That sort of things :wink:

P.S.: Please check your punctuation and capitalisation in future posts. Thank you :classic:

any.I dont relly care what series or character.but yugi would be nice. :classic:

Hey there!

I have been trying forever and just cannot make a good decal.

I have been trying to make the new decals for the new Hogwarts Uniforms that are included in the new 2010 Harry Potter sets.

I am looking for a Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw Uniform decals.

Here is the sample on the Hogwarts IV review http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46222&st=0

Thank you! :classic:

Edited by 10or

Hey there!

I have been trying to make the new decals for the new Hogwarts Uniforms that are included in the new 2010 Harry Potter sets.

I am looking for a Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw Uniform decals.

Here is the sample on the Hogwarts IV review http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46222&st=0

Seconded!

Hey there!

Thirded :tongue:. Me and Sirius did request this a few pages back, so it is nice to see someone else that wants this too.

Thirded :tongue:. Me and Sirius did request this a few pages back, so it is nice to see someone else that wants this too.

I just think someone could do a better job. Like Severous. :grin:

Edited by 10or

Updated.

I guess I am gonna settle with these.

Decals-1.png

Edited by 10or

total frustration I been having trying to make some decals from one of my favorite TV shows. If anyone has the time. Here is what I am looking for.

Vampire Diaries here what I am looking for.

Elena

http://www.ruby-shoes.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/elena_gilbert_vampire_diaries_fashion.jpg

Something in this style. red or blue shirt is my preference. Also the necklace is important to me and one of the things I keep messing up.

Damon

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/DAMON-SALVATORE.jpg

Black shirt with black jacket.

As for Stefan I think I got him under control. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Hey, i have a decal challenge.

First, for my little cousin,

Ash Ketchum:

head, torso, and leg decals plz

412px-SatoshiDP.png

Sinnoh Badges:

each badge on a 2x2 tile separately with a red background for each.

800px-Ash_Sinnoh_Badge.png

Mario:

head and torso decals plz

MarioSMBW.png

Now for mine:

3626bpb401.jpg?1

3626bpb298.jpg?0

these two in flesh

3626bpb304.jpg?0

3626bpb393.jpg?1

3626bpb406.jpg?1

head and torso only:

sw285.jpg?1

sw284.jpg?1

torso only:

sw283.jpg?1

has anyone made the decal request I REQUESTED BACK IN JULY!!!!!!

has anyone made the decal request I REQUESTED BACK IN JULY!!!!!!

Please, do not quote your entire request. That post is full of images and it gets annoying to have to scroll down a lot to se your actual post. Next time use the link to post option (the little number on the right hand corner of every post).

Moreover, please do not write in all capitals. I understand you really want those decals and time passed since your first request, but the people who make decals here have their lives to follow and may not have had enough time to fullfil your request yet. Please be patient.

Thank you.

Please, do not quote your entire request. That post is full of images and it gets annoying to have to scroll down a lot to se your actual post. Next time use the link to post option (the little number on the right hand corner of every post).

Moreover, please do not write in all capitals. I understand you really want those decals and time passed since your first request, but the people who make decals here have their lives to follow and may not have had enough time to fullfil your really big request yet. Please be patient.

Thank you.

Moreover, please do not write in all capitals. I understand you really want those decals and time passed since your first request, but the people who make decals here have their lives to follow and may not have had enough time to fullfil your request yet. Please be patient.

Thank you.

sorry, i will try to make them while im wating.