Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

BTW, I HATE Lana- she is the most annoying character ever invented. :tongue:

Oi!!! :angry: Lana kicks megablocks and she is an AWESOME character!!! Also quite fit. :wub:

Anyway. I made my own Smallville figs and I will post pics soon.

J

Relax, guys, LuxorV seems to be taking a break. :thumbup: Let him rest for now, maybe another decal maker will arise. :classic:

Hello I would please like a decal of nightwing's face in yellow also an idea you could make his mask in different colors like blue green etc. if you make this Thank you.

could someone make a Umbridge decal (face, body)//Snape(the one in the order of the phoenix lego set) decal(face, body)//and some decals from avatar the last airbender characters(face,body)

thanks

JoC

Again, some Stephen Colbert ones (w/ and w/out glasses, + shirt/tie) please. :classic:

Now with the addtion of Stauder's outfit (shirt and pants) on a Fabuland fig. :grin:

Edited by Adam

In addition to my Colbert, I wouldn't mind classic pirate tosos for Fabuland figures. :wink:

Again, a Ki-Adi Mundi head decal for 2 stacked heads that coers up the gap, and in adition, some BDU uniform decals for torsos, legs, and arms.

Could you please make me a Liang Hsiao's torso in Kung Fu Hustle:

LamSuet.jpg

A black Pinstrip (Or usual) Jacket with a white shirt and a Axe Sign on his chest, much like the Pirate with the Anchor on his chest.

Thanks! :thumbup:

Dont expect anyone to make it...

Same, I remember that guy who got banned for asking about that show. He had alot of arguments over it...

Plus whats the "Taking a break" Group? :wacko:

Same, I remember that guy who got banned for asking about that show. He had alot of arguments over it...

Plus whats the "Taking a break" Group? :wacko:

The new 'Bad kids'.

I would like a blank template of the front and back portion of the lego castle euro amour:

2587.jpg

I want to transfer the pattern on Princess Storm's torso onto a lego armor and would like a blank template so I can try it

cas034.jpg

This is what I have so far and unforunately, I have not touched photosho in years, hence why I am not confident at the design I did below:

euroarm6x2.jpg

I realize the design is not yet done, but I would love any feedback and if anyone can do a better job than me, please do since I would like to have this pattern on my lego euroarmour

I also am not sure if the should guards matches u with the euroarmour one (like how the drawn should guards connect to the euroarmour ones on the fantasy era knights series, which I am tryin to do.

Edited by Doom Saber

:classic:

Could a master decal artist please have a try at the following : ) Please

I need a torso decal like this

973px410.1088315368.jpg

But in black and the word S.W.A.T instead of Security

And a back torso decal that says S.W.A.T. at shoulder level

also looking for Tactical Vest Decal to fit on this part :

47577px01.1102064006.jpg

Front with pouches and small SWAT , in back S.W.A.T and some accessories ( ammo pouch / rope ???)

Also tactical knee pads and maybe pouches for pants , holster

and last but not least head decal for a Black Balaclava with yellow face ( angry eyes)

Please and thank you

Not offence but is anyone ever going to bother to make these? Its been more than a Month Ive been waiting and everyone else has. Just a concern. :sceptic:

Not offence but is anyone ever going to bother to make these? Its been more than a Month Ive been waiting and everyone else has. Just a concern. :sceptic:

I believe LuxorV went on holidays during the summer, and considering his absence lately, he may still be away. I don't know :blush: . Try PMing him/other decal makers.

I believe LuxorV went on holidays during the summer, and considering his absence lately, he may still be away. I don't know :blush: . Try PMing him/other decal makers.

Hi all, sorry for the long absence.

I've been busy, mainly working in the field (I'm a paleontologist), for the last couple of months.

Now I'm back and I'll soon start making decals again.

Please be patient: I'll have a lot of requests to match, and I probably won't follow strict chronological order. As last request, please don't start posting lots of new requests now. Just give me some time to fill the previous ones. Thanks all.

LuxorV