sagh

[MOC] On his way to Alfaris

Well, this is a 2014 MOC... but since I'm new here, I wanted to show you what I have been doing since I left my Dark Age.

This was my first real MOC since I left my DA.

This MOC was made to introduce my character for the medieval fiction world created on my LUG, Comunidade 0937.

The MOC is entitle: On his way to Alfaris.

And here is a small introduction to the character:

During the wars against the Orc United Tribes, Saghnar Ibn Draken was one of the most respected generals in the Kingdom of Lusitanis. He has been in more battles than he can remember and seen enough blood for one thousand life times. After travelling aimlessly from place to place for several years following the end of the Ork Wars, he is looking for a place where he can settle.

15356767898_b248a7ff70_c.jpg

On his way to Alfaris by Paulo Carreira, no Flickr

Waw! Lovely! I really like the Colors, and the way the SNOTted bridge changes into ground (that tree is unbelievable!) and crosses the border of the MOC. Great job, keep it up sir :thumbup:

Thank you for your comments.

I have some more MOC in this theme... I really need to get some time to take pictures.

*huh* Geez, man! That's a very strong start as an AFOL! The rockwork, the odd angle of the bridge and the studs on the side construction of the road are intriguing! :thumbup:

As your first post-dark age MOC, the quality of your build is pretty impressive. It looks very organic, and you have a lot of neat techniques in there. I like how you made the creek very narrow.

That perspective is pretty sweet. The ravine disappearing into the distance. Such a simple but effective technique!