Sign in to follow this  
mediumsnowman

SHIELD vs. HYDRA Mafia - Sign Ups!

Or at least everyone will know he has a killing role! :laugh:

As a vig he wouldn't randomly kill unless he actually finds me scummy. SK... yeah, you have a point there :grin:

No, if MT kills you, it means you're a random villager, or you're the scum he didn't know the identity of. :tongue:

If I get killed, everyone will know my alignment anyway :tongue:

But then if I get nightkilled, we'll all know you're scum :wink:

No, no, no... I meant "we" as in the town that I'm always a loyal part of. I'm the towniest of townies. No, wait, that title's been claimed. I'm the loyalest of loyal townies. How's that?

No, no, no... I meant "we" as in the town that I'm always a loyal part of. I'm the towniest of townies. No, wait, that title's been claimed. I'm the loyalest of loyal townies. How's that?

Get him he's obviously apart of Hydra! :grin:

Get him he's obviously a part of Hydra! :grin:

Were you not listening? He very clearly said he was the loyalest of loyal townies. Pay attention. Sheesh. :sarcasm:

Get him he's obviously apart of Hydra! :grin:

Nobody's part of Hydra...yet :devil: And who knows, Hydra might be the Town in this instance, and SHIELD the scum :wink:

I won't be able to participate, as I'm going back to Canada at the beginning of April. Good luck with the game!

I won't be able to participate, as I'm going back to Canada at the beginning of April. Good luck with the game!

Have fun in Canada! You'll be missed. :cry_sad:

We have 12 players right now, and a tentative 13th (Dragonfire). At the minimum I'd like 15 but if nobody else signs up by tomorrow nightish we'll have to roll with what we've got. That way I'll have Sunday to finalize the setup and send out Role PM's.

1) I've died quite a few times.

2) Mostly. Might be very quiet 3/28-4/4 as I'll be traveling.

3) X-Men?

Let's do this!

1) Have you played a Mafia game on Eurobricks before?

What is mafia?

2) Will you be able to actively participate over the next 1-2 months or however long this mess goes on?

Hopefully.

3) What is your favorite MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) film?

The first Avengers.

Glad to have you on board CMP and DD! :sweet:

3) X-Men?

Not technically MCU since the rights belong to Fox... but I'll give it to you. Days of Future Past was pretty good. :laugh:

Edited by mediumsnowman

Not technically MCU since the rights belong to Fox... but I'll give it to you. Days of Future Past was pretty good. :laugh:

That would be my favourite too :classic:

Edited by Dragonfire

Okay - I don't think anyone else is going to sign up. 16 is a good number. I can work with that. This thread can be locked- I need to make some minor adjustments, Role PM's should be going out within 24 hours. If anybody just missed the deadline absolutely PM me and I can try and get you in. :classic:

The game is nearly afoot!