AnnaBuildsLego

Out of the Dark Ages, into the LEGO! (Hello)

Hey everyone! :classic:

I'm Anna, Irish female AFOL just out of the Dark Ages and back into LEGO collecting. I'm 19 now, and had been collecting LEGO obsessively from about 2005 to 2011, and just got back into the hobby this year.

I'm mainly interested in LEGO Town - City and a bit of Creator, my first modular is on the way - and Star Wars, and these take up the majority of my collection. I'm also pretty interested in bits and pieces - no pun intended - of other themes, for example DC Superheroes because I am a big fan, or the collectable minifigs.

I've never been particularly good at making MOCs, but my current aim is to take these boxes of stashed bricks out and create a meaningful town for my minifigs. :wub:

I'm very much pleased to meet all of you, thanks for having me! I'm sure I'll have a great time amongst you all here on the forums. Everyone here seems lovely and helpful - I can finally stop lurking now and actually interact with you guys, woo! :grin:

Many thanks!

- AnnaBuildsLego

Hi AnnaBuildsLEGO!

I love the CMF's too!

Did you already see the new City sets for this summer?

Welcome to Eurobricks!

:thumbup:

Hi AnnaBuildsLEGO!

I love the CMF's too!

Did you already see the new City sets for this summer?

Welcome to Eurobricks!

:thumbup:

Hey Robert8! :classic: Thanks!

Yeah, I've seen a few of the new City sets! Definitely looking forward to the Fun in the Park set, it looks wonderful. :wub: I also like the new Service Station, but I already own the 2007 version so my town is sorted for that!

I really hope a new City hospital comes out in the next few years, it's something my town is sorely missing. :look:

You are lucky your dark ages did not last long. Mine lasted about 25 years!

Have fun with all your LEGO plans!!

Hi TheLegGodt! Thanks a million! :classic:

Woah, that is long! I guess I am lucky then. I'm really dreading looking back through all the sets I missed, but yeah, at least it's only a few years. I did miss out entirely on Lord of the Rings, though, that's a major bummer. :cry_sad: I remember when everyone used to talk about how cool it would be to have LotR sets!

Welcome Anna

Welcome to Eurobricks, Anna.

Thank you! :blush: