Sir Iron

[ ESL - FB1 ] the Gorrion

This is the Gorrion. A small exploration vessel, destined for New Terra. She is seaworthy, but small enough for going upstream on the various small rivers that lead to the inner jungle.

I wanted to try a different approach on building a ship, and this is the result. It looks a but bulky but I am very pleased with how she turned out.

She is captained, by an explorer and two top soldiers, who in a very short time will set foot on New terra. ( sorry about the bad photo's normal camera is broken..)

212b4bc1-c114-4d43-978f-f8fcd8e8a289_zpshbuiwkri.jpg

IMG_20160214_215734_zpsvfyi7llh.jpg

Good little boat.

You managed to build a boat with those special plates !

Quite good idea, and well done in a such small build !

It is a very interesting boat! The colours are matching the uniforms of the soldiers good :)

I indexed it as a Class 0 (as it is the size of a rowing boat). Are you going to licence this one?

Good job using those pieces on a boat Sir Iron, I rather like how it turned out, though I do think it would be better if it were more smooth, and if the prow stuck out a bit more pirate_wink.gif Those Eslandolan soldiers with the new CMF suits are super cool too! pirate_satisfied.gifpirate_wubnew.gif

The ship is strange in a pleasant way. I wouldn't call it exactly seaworthy though pirate_tong.gif soldier minifigs look indeed nice!!

Interesting concept. That's a new design approach, but the wedge plates in the bow seem a bit much to me. The idea of dressing up the small boats is a good one and worthy of more consideration.