Sign in to follow this  
LegoEomer

Avon Saga Part 4 - Forging Alliances

With the construction of a city underway, and order restored, Sir Thomas sets his sights on building alliances with the lords of Avalonia and the other guilds. Inside the meeting room of Travercraig Castle, where Sir Thomas is living at until Rivendell Castle is finished, he and his small council are discussing forging alliances. They have written letters to send to the lords of Avalonia and the other guilds.

To the Lords of Avalonia,

This letter is not meant for the well being of Avon, but also Avalonia. The County of Avon seeks an alliance with individual lords of Avalonia and their Counties. In return, the County of Avon will provide aid in times of strife or hardship.

Sincerely, Sir Thomas, Lord of Avon

To the High Council of Kaliphlin,

With the Desert King victory and your at the end of your recent civil war, the County of Avon seeks an alliance with the lords of Kaliphlin. In return, the County of Avon will send support, either financial or military to the Resistance.

To the Lords of Nocturnus,

In the threat of a civil war, the County of Avon seeks an alliances with the lords of Nocturnus. In return, if a civil war is to occur, the County will provide financial and military aid. In times of peace, however, the County of Avon seeks to open trade with the Lords.

To the Lords of Mitgardia,

After the defeat of the Algus who have threatened the lands of Mitgardia, stopping trade, the County of Avon seeks to open trade routes with the Lords of Mitgardia, and will also pledge to send troops in times of war. In return, Mitgardian goods will make their way down to Avalonia.

24894875482_b63d66ee60.jpgForging_Alliances (1) by lego eomer, on Flickr

24382293284_153a9e42a5.jpgForging_Alliances (2) by lego eomer, on Flickr

24986584716_e08726f87c.jpgForging_Alliances (3) by lego eomer, on Flickr

24919597791_cb7868cf44.jpgForging_Alliances (4) by lego eomer, on Flickr

As always, thanks for watching, I hope you like it, and comments are appreciated. This was my first interior build, so please give me some advice on anything at all, as I am currently building my sig fig's castle and are looking for advice on building a good castle. This is also kind of an invitation to set up an alliance with any of you, so if you are interested, please PM me or comment below.

I'm always in for trade agreements! And for an aliiance... Well, when my sigfig is back home, he's out fighting at the moment and as zich can't form alliances! :grin:

About the build: good! My only comment would be to top of the walls and the floor with tiles!

Nice build, LE. I agree with the tiles, and would also suggest a simpler background and less room around the build. it ends up being quite small when it only takes up 1/4 of the build.

The Trifork has recieved your message and lets you know that its markets will always be open to traders or travellers from Avon. As to an alliance, the Trifork considers our common allegiance to Avalonia plenty of proof for a military alliance, and ensures that the Trifork will support the interest of Avalonia and individual counties with all the forces at disposal at any given time.

I also concur with the tiles, and a simpler background. I do however like the setting. As far as your offer of trade, you are always welcomed in The Reach.

The shields and banners on the wall add some nice contrast to the stone walls :thumbup: Some arches, or other architecture detailing would make the walls look even better :classic: