Sign in to follow this  
Mike S

The Coyle Family and Company

As there was some interest in certain of my characters, I have decided to make a who's who list of the main characters that have and will be appearing in my builds.

Captain Aiden Coyle: He is the protagonist in my story and a recent immigrant to Corrington after being violently uprooted from his home nation of Oleon. After finding a few backers, he founded Coyle Shipping Company. He is the current captain of the Sulky Harlequin.

24733352301_2e066012ea_n.jpg

Amelia Coyle: The wife of Captain Aiden Coyle

24708983042_f75780f6d1_n.jpg

Mathias Coyle: Son of Captain Aiden and Amelia Coyle. He is in training to become an agent of the Queen.

24826834885_1702bcb047_n.jpg

Professor Miles Woodward: One of Captain Aiden Coyle's main backers and a member of the Royal Society of Navigation and Discovery.

24733361661_8fdb96fbd1_n.jpg

Captain Silas McShea: Captain of the Black Marlin who loves to tell tales of his "adventures".

24531308930_03812ffc9a_n.jpg

Ted "Tooth" Ganon: Captain Silas McShea's quartermaster. A brute of a fellow who earned his living by participating in bare-knuckle boxing matches before he came to work for Captain McShea. After many years of boxing, he had lost all but one of his front teeth and hence came to be known as "Tooth".

24826827195_609d29b37d_n.jpg

More characters will be periodically added as the Coyle Shipping Company grows.....

Real Estate:

Amelia Street, Arlinsport, Tiberia

25179006915_e79c1082e3_c.jpg

Ships:

Sulky Harlequin

(photo coming)

Black Marlin

(photo coming)

Edited by Mike S

Well done on the execution of the minifigs, but it's the background information and just the fact that you add so much life to the BoBS game with this wich makes this a really great contribution.

Good cast of characters. In terms of part usage I really like Cap'ns Aiden and Silas and the professor. "Tooth"s expression is perfect - where did that head come from? I see he gave up bare-knuckle in favor of a brace of pistolas. Amelia is cute, but doesn't look like one to be trifled with either.

There's a Pirates Figbarf thread in the Pirates forum - I wonder if a characters thread might be a good idea here in BoBS. Thoughts, anyone?

Edited by Captain Dee

Thanks guys! This is also to help me stay organized for stuff related to BoBS. I will be adding Coyle properties and ships as well just for an easy reference.

"Tooth"s expression is perfect - where did that head come from? I see he gave up bare-knuckle in favor of a brace of pistolas.

"Tooth's" head comes from Axle from Nexo Knights. Yeah, he gave up bare-knuckle when he realized that twin pistolas packs a bigger punch than his own two fists. But if the situation requires, he is not afraid to go hand to hand with anyone he meets....pirate_satisfied.gif