Majkel

[MOC] Another decayed modular house

Nice one, I like the colour scheme for the house and the uneven pavement out the front. What's going on in the inside? It looks like you might get access to the inside from by removing the roof?

Nice job! Some inside pics would be nice though.

You want some inside pics of a decayed house? Funny.

I like the steps downward to the back-side door... Which means your ground level must be at least a few plates to a few bricks higher than your base is - I'm going through a similar process now, myself: Building somewhat downward from ground. And I'm realizing I'm going to have to construct a base to accommodate that downward hight, but that is also sturdy enough to be moved around for display, exhibit, whatnot.

And your layout seems to be expanding. So, I'm wondering how you are dealing with that challenge... Like, is your own base built in sections, or rather, as an entire base; and then, are structures somewhat separate, and lifted out for transport; or, is everything sectioned, and then slid together?

Perhaps, I'll start a thread regarding base construction in the Historic Forums. I see some very very large castle dioramas there, with great bases, and I know those guys aren't shy about exhibiting, and thus moving things from convention to convention is pretty normal for them.

Anyway, nice as always. I find it fascinating to see personal building styles that ferment and evolve. You definitely have your own, now recognizable, approach. I'm curious to see, with time, in which direction you take it.

Edited by notaromantic

Very nice! You sometimes do pretty bold color choices, but they land nicely in the end and in the setting. Your style has evolved since the beginning and is recognizable, and I can still see remnants of that first Hunted house you built, and that's a good thing meeesa thinks.. :classic:

It is interesting to see experimenting with colours and you definitely inspired me with your unique style.

I love your other buildings and your expanding lay-out, and this building does fit with the other buildings, but I don't think the blue and dark blue with dark tan works.

It is a nice house but not as spectacular as your previous buldings.

This looks really nice. It needs just a little bit of paint, and will look like new. The colour choice is bold, but looks nice. My favourite detail are the back door. It looks really nice with the elevated grounds, and little steps descending to the back door. Well done.