Sign in to follow this  
Aventador

[ESL-FB] The Swordsman

From a young age, Kenway Cuervo was trained in the art of swordsmanship by his mentor Lee Piandao. Master Piandao got his reputation as a master swordsman and bladesmith while serving in the Empire of Corrington’s military. Wise and intelligent, Piandao quickly earned a high ranking position, and much respect from his fellow officers.

After his years in service, Piandao looked for a more peaceful life and moved to Eslandola, where he soon became friends with Kenway’s father, Morgan Cuervo. When Kenway was of age, Master Piandao offered to train him. This is where the training began...

24448829890_ef201a4ef9_z.jpg

Great looking floor tiling and walls! The interior details are great too, and I really like the two sets of armour on display. Well done and welcome in BoBS - Have fun! pirate_blush.gif

This is a sharp, tidy scene and both the wall and floor look great. Your interior details are nice as well. But a good overall photo would be nice - as shown you've cut off part of both sides of the pic. It's a good start. Welcome aboard from Corrington. :classic:

Edit: P.S. Love that username!

Edited by Captain Dee

Very nice intro! Both the wall and the floor look great and the entire build is very nice and clean looking! thumbup.gif

Very nice build sir, great use of that tile technique, and I don't believe I have ever seen that kind of tile wall look so good! pirate_wink.gif Awesome weapon racks and suits on the wall as well, it's great to have you in Eslandola! pirate_satisfied.gif