Someone mentioned the placing of the front axle would look better placed more forward.

It will look better, but did you do that?

Could not find that out with the picture on Rebrickable

Someone mentioned the placing of the front axle would look better placed more forward.

It will look better, but did you do that?

Could not find that out with the picture on Rebrickable

I didn't remount the front axle... mainly because the front grill and bumber to big :blush: . ... placing the front axle 4 stud forward would mean that the bumber, grill, hood cabin etc would be move 4 stud forward to.... I think it will help a little with some bigger tires, :laugh:

I think so to.

It does need the same type of tires like the real one.

Don't like the dual rear tires at all.

Been a while sine last post :classic: , but I been thinking about continue the build of the Zetros. ... maybe as a module build with different kind of accessories, 

I think it could be kinda fun to add a 4x4 chassis, 6x6 and so on... keeping the cab for now, maybe add or rebuilding some parts of it... 

But first i need some advices, any suggestions for bigger wheels that might fit, something much closer to the real one? .. :grin: .. 

And I'm still gonna finish my D-model, but because of my School it will tale some time :blush:

1 hour ago, madsen1997 said:

Been a while sine last post :classic: , but I been thinking about continue the build of the Zetros. ... maybe as a module build with different kind of accessories, 

I think it could be kinda fun to add a 4x4 chassis, 6x6 and so on... keeping the cab for now, maybe add or rebuilding some parts of it... 

But first i need some advices, any suggestions for bigger wheels that might fit, something much closer to the real one? .. :grin: .. 

And I'm still gonna finish my D-model, but because of my School it will tale some time :blush:

If I can be of any use; for my Unimog I use 68.8x24 tires, for planned projects Zetros I'll be using Tumbler wheels (probably because of tread pattern) and for Econic 62,4x20 (Econic has smaller wheels then ordinary trucks. This is for scale 1:15. In your scale - perhaps 68.8x24 but they are expensive. I've waited for them to be a bit cheaper and bought 4 of them in 3 stores...68.8x36H wheel could be also used but it is wide tire...

Which tire you have in your inventory?

tyres I got:

88: 62.4 x 20 S

8:  81.6 x 36 R

6:  68.7 x 34 R

16:  56 x 26

and then a bunch of unimog and crawler tyres .... but the seems to big, while i wonna keep the actual scale :D

tyres I got:

88: 62.4 x 20 S

8:  81.6 x 36 R

6:  68.7 x 34 R

16:  56 x 26

and then a bunch of unimog and crawler tyres .... but the seems to big, while i wonna keep the actual scale :D

My suggestion is to use 6 68.7 x 34 R tires for 6x6 version. So you can make stronger axles with wheels racing small. There are 4 x 4 versions with truck tires, but bigger tires are indeed better and there are crane implements on 6 x 6 versions. Looking forward to see your Zetros. Keep with good work

so now I'm working on a FWD Front axle for my Zetros ... and by then I'm also looking for some proper tyres ... 

Tyre 81.6 x 38 R Balloon

Tyre 68.7 x 34 R

What size would fit best? ... 

Keep in mind that real Zetros has 14x20 tires with 1250mm overall diameter. You can use this info and calculate yourself to see which tire suits better. 

Just bought the instructions to build this c model. I like it so much! 

Best is that there are also instructions for a RC mod. 

Keep up the good work!

Bas

Wow! Your Zetros looks pretty cool !

The cabin design is very similar and the hood was great. Thanks for sharing !!

Keep showing us some pictures :)