Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

It will most likely have 2 electric rod stormtroopers and with maybe a new fin?

I think there'll be four minifigs at best, so that leaves room for only one Riot Control Stormtrooper :wink: Finn probably won't be new unless it's a new facial expression since his outfit in that scene is the one we already got in this year's MF set :laugh:

It will most likely have 2 electric rod stormtroopers and with maybe a new fin?

Just2good (A very reliable source) has said that the set includes Finn and Kylo Ren, and there are leaked pictures of the Maz Kanata minifigure.

I heard rumours about another Anakin's podracer set, is this likely to be true?.

I think there'll be four minifigs at best, so that leaves room for only one Riot Control Stormtrooper :wink: Finn probably won't be new unless it's a new facial exp<b></b>ression since his outfit in that scene is the one we already got in this year's MF set :laugh:

Yeah 4 minifigs seems like a reasonable amount for 50$ set. 3 named characters and 4th minifigure like Stormtrooper or Maz Kanata's pirate, great selection overall! As for the build itself I imagine it will be Maz's castle ruins. So far this set is my most anticipated 2016 SW set.

I seam to remember a Podracer being mentioned in a list of sets that we don't have images for about 30 pages ago on page 45-50. However, I can't find it now.

finalized images of the CBS just hit the internet and are allover reddit Poe looks the worst and finn has a light saber

t6rIEsD.jpg

oSQA1cu.jpg

F8HjMxn.jpg

ePWX3VJ.jpg

tsEgmdU.jpg

gKo3sfl.jpg

Edited by pittpenguin123

Rey's is a bit meh, Fin and Poe look terrible... not to sure on Kylo's but the FO and Phasma look good.

poe its :sick: ... just looking at head molds finn dosnt look that bad

Finn's headsculpt is surprisingly good. It actually resembles the actor, unlike Luke's which looked too much like a Ken doll. Captain Phasma and the Stormtrooper are the standouts of the new wave and Kylo Ren looks pretty good too. Rey's figure looks decent. Nothing too special, but I'm glad we're getting female characters in the line. Poe's figure is definitely the weakest of the lot.

I seam to remember a Podracer being mentioned in a list of sets that we don't have images for about 30 pages ago on page 45-50. However, I can't find it now.

It was first mentioned on Page 6 by CM4Sci. He's been a reliable source in the past so I'm guessing the only reason we haven't seen pictures yet is because its a retailer exclusive. I'm hoping the set will at least provide a couple of missing characters like Shmi, C-3PO and Mawhonic. An updated Padme and Pit Droid would be welcome too.

These are all :sick: to me, except the First Order Stormtrooper and Captain Phasma. And even those I don't 100% like, as I don't even like these action figures.

Actually I think Rey and Poe look better now, might get those too *wallet points gun at itself*

Battle of Taky Dacky, I've said it has Finn, Kylo, and Maz. :classic:

Just 3 minifigs for 50$ isn't that great of a deal to be honest. So I suppose Stormtrooper with shock staff is out of equation. It's a shame though I thought that the days with 50 $ set having less than 4 minifigs were over. Oh well.

Just 3 minifigs for 50$ isn't that great of a deal to be honest. So I suppose Stormtrooper with shock staff is out of equation. It's a shame though I thought that the days with 50 $ set having less than 4 minifigs were over. Oh well.

Wait, the set is going to cost $50? I was completely under the impression that it'd only be $30.

Just2good isn't saying it'll just have those 3 figures. He's saying that those will definitely be included. It's still completely possible (and likely, IMO) that there's a fourth figure. Especially if it has the word "battle" in the set title.

Wait, the set is going to cost $50? I was completely under the impression that it'd only be $30.

When we first got the set number some time ago the price translated to about $50.

Just2good isn't saying it'll just have those 3 figures. He's saying that those will definitely be included. It's still completely possible (and likely, IMO) that there's a fourth figure. Especially if it has the word "battle" in the set title.

When we first got the set number some time ago the price translated to about $50.

That's good. Scared me for a second . I mean 3 minifigs that come in a set are great looking, but a generic Stormtrooper would be a nice addition since Battlepack has only one of these guys.

Has there been any word on what the actual build of the set is going to be? While more Stormtroopers are always welcome, I would hope a set based off Maz's Castle would contain some of the more bizarre characters that populate it like Crimson Corsair and Bazine. The crazy residents was a big part of what made settings like Jabba's Palace and the Cantina so appealling.

Has there been any word on what the actual build of the set is going to be? While more Stormtroopers are always welcome, I would hope a set based off Maz's Castle would contain some of the more bizarre characters that populate it like Crimson Corsair and Bazine. The crazy residents was a big part of what made settings like Jabba's Palace and the Cantina so appealling.

I think they'll pull a cantina band on us; just give us the safe bet of stormies with electro staffs in this one, then add more exotic (and possibly less desirable to a younger audience?) characters in like 2019 when it gets a UCS remake (that castle definitely looks big enough for one)