piterx

Mercedes: Smart, G63, Clk Gtr

Update!

so the whole body has been lifted one stud and i kept building it.... now i just need to build the right side, the interiors and the back

hope you'll like it

2955ysn.jpg

Great job. I like smart car. Tough crowd here, maybe you could have done this type instead. :laugh:

061110_monster_smart_car_1.jpg

Update!

so the whole body has been lifted one stud and i kept building it.... now i just need to build the right side, the interiors and the back

Hey, I like this one, but idoors are just too high, and mudguards are too big, they need to be shorter (top section of them is ok, but side sections are too long)

Update!

hope you'll like it

If TLC ever did their own officail version of that, I would buy it before I could blink.

I guess that the "smarts" ended when they designed the body. :P It is a faithful representation of the real vehicle, though! So good job there. I'm looking forward to the other vehicles!

I guess that the "smarts" ended when they designed the body. :P It is a faithful representation of the real vehicle, though! So good job there. I'm looking forward to the other vehicles!

Me too.

Even though I think it's proportions are not that good :classic: , I really love the concept and color of this build!!! Well done! :thumbup:

i know, the side part doesn't convince me neither... i'll fix it in the next days :P

I love the smart! Not a big fan of G-wagons in general so to be honest but I am looking forward to the clk-gtr. My favorite Mercedes of all time :)