here you go

MOD05%20-%20Triple-Splat-Loader%20200x20

2 minutes ago, Ankoku said:

Should be a fairly quick render :D

yea it took 2 seconds

Just now, Ankoku said:

Is it possible to do a white background? Makes it stand out a bit more!

i can but i wanted it to have the same background as Blakbirds

Okay, what about, train in yellow, normal in white? How does that sound for you? That will help distinguish between the two!

8 minutes ago, Ankoku said:

Okay, what about, train in yellow, normal in white? How does that sound for you? That will help distinguish between the two!

i have already done the renders of the train in white, could we do train in white and others in yellow? im good with that

also do you want the rotary dumper, passing module and double crossover module rendered as well?

Just now, Ankoku said:

I might need scrub my eye balls afterward, but sure. Go for it.

ok will do, are there any other modules you need renders of at the moment?, do you need the rotary dumper as well?

Just now, Ankoku said:

All the things which aren't already on the front page.

ok, i will do those, i wish we could get the files for the ones already there

21 minutes ago, Ankoku said:

I am happy to leave them as is. Nostalgia.

yea but it would be good for people who need them in other mocs like the gbc tower thing, i was going to combine the spiral lift type 2 and the ball factory at some point too

@Ankoku, Sent you a PM about new & improved GBC Train Modules to add to the updated GBC listings

Doug72

ok no worries

i have a question about the invisable lift, do you have a file with all the updates? does yours work without the extra set of tires on the front?

heres an updated version of the stuck ball lifter

800x600.jpg

i did this change to dampen the impact of the lifters

800x600.jpg

Edited by 9v system

I am not sure there is a mpd files for Invisible Lift out there.

All you need to know about the tyres, is that they weren't on the Akiyuki original and they weren't on the ReBricker version. They only appeared in the instructions by Blakbird, which I believe was a mistake.

It does make the machine grab the ball more tightly on one of the 2 sides, but I don't think that is advantageous. It just makes the motor work harder.

I had originally wanted to quieten down the Step Module v2, but to do so would require a fair bit of a rework, rather than the minor tweak I had originally envisioned.

I have my own idea on how to sort out the input channels, which I will experiment with. That said, I am liking the look of your solution. Nice use of a less commonly used piece.

@9v system

I have linked your EV3 thread on the front page if you want to make sure that it is up to date and sorted on the first post of that thread. Might be worth adding this thread to it, if it isn't there already:

Obviously, this is only phase one, but it is a start.

Will be adding the Catch & Spin mod done by @Thierry-GearsManiac at some point, along with Ball Factory v3 and the Cup-to-Cup v1.2