Sign in to follow this  
Orange Leader

[K - D10] Returning to the Hamilton Belt

Tags: Vehicle, Military

22975045501_c99bbfc7ff_c.jpg

Log #004 – 12 Novembrinali 3815

I've been absent for months... Let's say I overslept when I was in hibernation...

Together with Oswald, an assistent and co pilot of mine, we're assigned to the new Robo Drill Truck program. Our jobs are to see If nothing goes wrong and meanwhile scout ahead for space pirates or unfriendly aliens that want to put a hold on our program. The RDT's work very fluently for their first job. Their AI is very keen yet straigt forward; they keep track of undiscovered Awesomnium and drill and collect where nescessary.

Oswald's seems to be serious, but he has some humor as well. He's stating why I don't wear the orange suit, hence my family name. He's also wondering why there are no robots taking our duties of guarding and exploring. I'd rather trust humans then military AI programs that can go haywire by a virus or overcomplicated and riducilous reasoning. Maybe turning against us, you know...

Oh and by the way, I congratulated Agent Raven as the new CEO with her job! You can do It, Raven!

More information and pictures under the spoiler tag:

22950497542_0a1612a915_c.jpg

22547916578_69acabe5e8_c.jpg

KG - Robo Drill Truck

The RDT is a recources collecting vehicle with It's own AI program. So humanoid drivers and drillers can have some rest in while.

Edited by Orange Leader

Welcome back from hibernation!

The Robo Drill Truck looks good. The drill itself look particularly good on the last picture where it doesn't look so thin.

I totally understand your concern for military A.I. Especially when Octan droids have surrendered so easily. And then, what would humans do when droids run everything? Paper work and vacations? (and why is it called paperwork when we haven't used paper for over a millennium? :wink:)

Oh and by the way, I congratulated EE as the new CEO with her job! You can do It, EE!

Thanks

but if you are using my forum alias EE I would like to be called “he” :classic:

I admit this is a problem for me too as I see you, Aeralure, and Dannylonglegs (before he changed avatar) as females because of the forum avatars.

I have checked the profile where it says “Male” but it's still hard with those avatars. (at least I have a droid) :laugh:

Nice MOC! I like the drill

Thanks, Mathijs!

Good to have you back in AG, Orange Leader. Welcome back :classic:

Thank you, Bob. I hope to build more regulary. I like AG a lot!

Welcome back from hibernation!

The Robo Drill Truck looks good. The drill itself look particularly good on the last picture where it doesn't look so thin.

I totally understand your concern for military A.I. Especially when Octan droids have surrendered so easily. And then, what would humans do when droids run everything? Paper work and vacations? (and why is it called paperwork when we haven't used paper for over a millennium? :wink:)

Still a lot of work that can be done only by humanoids. I have no worries about that. :)

Thanks

I admit this is a problem for me too as I see you, Aeralure, and Dannylonglegs (before he changed avatar) as females because of the forum avatars.

I have checked the profile where it says “Male” but it's still hard with those avatars. (at least I have a droid) :laugh:

Yeah, that mistake was from my part. I meant your AG name ofcourse.

I take roleplaying not too serious If I am male that I need to be a fictious male character. There's enough fun to explore in both sexes.

That is a really cool driller! I really like how Kawashita players have been using orange and orange/yellow lately. It really goes well with the dark red in my opinion. Great build.

That is a really cool driller! I really like how Kawashita players have been using orange and orange/yellow lately. It really goes well with the dark red in my opinion. Great build.

Thanks, SS! I think so too about the colors.

Clever use of that baseplate. Great job on the vehicle!

I have a soft spot for that vintage crater baseplate, so I had to use It at least once in my MOCs. And thanks for the compliment!

Lovely build! Glad you're back! :grin:

Well, see, Octan has a trademark on the phrase "Paperwork" and whenever anyone uses the phrase, we make money... so that's why Octan still supports the use of the phrase in relation to busywork. It's actually been a very lucrative source of income for us. Right next to the word "lucrative" and the concept of free will.

Thanks

Same here! :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat