Sign in to follow this  
somelegothings_

Anticipated Movies Discussion

I saw that we didn't have a thread for movies that people are looking forward to. So I decided to make a discussion for movies that aren't out yet but we want to see. I think if you are anticipated for any Superhero movie or Star Wars it could be safe to say so here, I mean. If you're anticipating it and post it, it should hopefully be true.

I thought it'd be nice to have a thread where people can say "Hey, this movie looks great!" and have another continue, "Wow, I never heard of that. Maybe I should look into watching that."

I'll go first and I have an obvious movie that I am anticipating.

"H8ful Eight"!

This is the eighth film directed by Tarantino. I really enjoyed the trailer that recently came out and like the overall plot of it. The script was leaked so if you read it, please don't spoil it to me. The cast looks spectacular and the trailer just had that flavor to a Tarantino film. I'm super excited for this movie!

Anyone else?

Batman v Superman dawn of justice sounds tempting. Along with the Lego sets that will come with the film. Many pics leaked online and the generous teaser (or trailer) is convincing me to see this at a theater.

For me it has to be Star Wars The Force Awakens and Fantastic Beasts and where to find them.

Right now I really look forward to Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I have tickets ready for the premiere :excited:

Looking forward to Star Wars: The Force Awakens as well as The Hateful Eight!

I've already done ticket reservations for Star Wars on opening day (Dec 16th), so I'll be one happy fan of a galaxy far, far away, that day! :laugh:

Without a doubt Star Wars. Even more now that we're supposedly getting a Civil Wat trailer(and Age of Apocalypse too, it seems?). Any & all comic books movies always get me excited. Hateful Eight & Fantastic Beasts are up there also. Especially the latter, anything Harry Potter is greatly welcomed & I'm excited to see which familiar faces we might see.

toss me into the star wars excitement, cant wait for the next month to go by for the new film. also high on my list (though a bit far out still) is Suicide Squad, a must see for me.

I agree with a lot of the choices here, the movies I'm currently looking forward the most are The Force Awakens, Fantastic Beasts, Star Trek 3, CA Civil War, Batman v Superman, Deadpool, X-Men Apocalpyse and Suicide Squad :classic: I'm also excited about the upcoming LEGO movie spin-offs and sequel(s), the other Star Wars sequel trilogy entries, the SW spin-offs and the sequel to Spectre, whenever that comes out (and hopefully still stars Daniel Craig) :sweet: