Sven J

My first MOC: 1:30 Krupp Knapsack 0-6-0T

Indeed all your models are beautiful, and another confirmation, there are others building big: Garrett G42 Lego

Indeed all your models are beautiful, and another confirmation, there are others building big: https://www.flickr.c...ge/10292498876/

Thanks for your appreciation – and for the link! It left me absolutely speechless for quite a while…

While I normally don’t like the appearance of Garratt locomotives very much, this one surely is one of the most gorgeous models I have ever seen.

Hi Sven. You MOCs are amazing. Are you planning to post plans for your waggons soon?

Hope so,

Harlan

Edited by Lebo

Thanks a lot!

Are you planning to post plans for your waggons soon?

The LDD files for all my MOCs are available in their respective Bricksafe folders.

Feel free to use them for building your own copies of my models - but please credit me in case that you should want to show or post them elsewhere.

Edited by Tenderlok

Thanks for pointing me to your waggon files. I misread the first page; to me, it looked like there were zero files under "waggons."

All the best,

Harlan

Hi Sven. I see on the bottom line of your posting that there is a new locomotive there. Are you planning to post photos and the LDD? I hope?

Cheers,

Harlan

I see on the bottom line of your posting that there is a new locomotive there. Are you planning to post photos and the LDD? I hope?

You’re right, there’s a little teaser in my signature…

It’s a Swedish three-cylinder 0-8-2T, class M3a.

The model, which will feature a working middle cylinder, is nearly finished. I hope that the last parts will arrive soon, so I should be able to complete the engine and to take pictures within the next four weeks. Of course I will post here, so stay tuned!