I've noticed a problem with your instructions on pages 10 onwards. There are two floating ball joint pins at the rear of the suspension setup, one on each side. From what I have found so far they have no purpose shouldn't exist. Is there a reason they're there or are they just a little mistake that got missed?

Solved this and it is already updated...!!! Thanks... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

This is what I've been working on in collaboration with Ingmar for the last couple of months, it's been finished for about a month but I never got around to posting it :laugh: :laugh: There are two things I did with this, I both modified the paint scheme to match TNL Freighting's colours (which is now my profile image :wink:) and I did some more major modifications in the form of extending the chassis, changing the cab to a Normal day cab without air kit instead of Topline sleeper as Ingmar had it and converting it into a 1980's style log deck. I had to move the battery box to mount on the side of the chassis instead of in the cab because of it being a day cab, but I created a custom cover to go over the battery box to make it look good. Both of these were done in LDD and I hope to turn the log deck into a real life model once I can get the required pieces.

800x570.jpg

800x383.jpg

800x598.jpg

800x383.jpg

800x383.jpg

The log deck was based off of this truck:

img286.jpg

Sorry about the size but I don't know how to make it smaller easily. More screenshots of both trucks can be found here: http://bricksafe.com/pages/Kiwi_Builder/studded-builds

Edited by Kiwi_Builder

Here's my copy of 2LegoOrNot2Lego's T143. It's a heavy duty T143E chassis and eventually will be coupled to a 12-axle drawbar trailer and carry a ballast tray on top of the chassis. The chassis is driven by duel XL-motors and connected to a SBrick. The cab is my own design as I didn't wanted to make a 1:1 copy. Of course I would like to signwrite a model myself ;-) More of those will follow as it's great fun to build. I really can recommend the very clear instructions!

24682377470_502c52a52c_c.jpg

This is the first time that i see you building someone else his model Dennis :wink::laugh: , but building Ingmar's T143 and give it your own twist is great to see :thumbup: .

Have great fun with the all truckers guys at Legoworld in Denmark :thumbup: .

Here's my copy of 2LegoOrNot2Lego's T143. It's a heavy duty T143E chassis and eventually will be coupled to a 12-axle drawbar trailer and carry a ballast tray on top of the chassis. The chassis is driven by duel XL-motors and connected to a SBrick. The cab is my own design as I didn't wanted to make a 1:1 copy. Of course I would like to signwrite a model myself ;-) More of those will follow as it's great fun to build. I really can recommend the very clear instructions!

Thank you so much Dennis for your support on this model. About 1,5 years ago you told me that you like this model, but at that moment I never expected you to build a "copy" of it. After finishing the model and the instructions, you told you me you wanted to build your own version of this truck...well I am honored! :thumbup: :thumbup: :blush::classic:

You are kind of the builder that inspired me to start building and now I inspire you back as well...thanks again... :wub:

That said, I really like your model. You really took it to a Dennis Bosman build, really well done!!! Love all about it, that is for sure. You shared what it will be hauling, looking forward to that as well...

This is the first time that i see you building someone else his model Dennis :wink::laugh: , but building Ingmar's T143 and give it your own twist is great to see :thumbup: .

Have great fun with the all truckers guys at Legoworld in Denmark :thumbup: .

Did you ever imagine he would? I didn't... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks, yes I am sure we will have a great time. Hopefully we hear the sound of much jaw droppings...haha...

Edited by 2LegoOrNot2Lego...

Looks nice, although I do not like Scania trucks.

I am more of a Daf and Mercedes fan.

But they all are very good build models.

He guys, I'm new here at Euro Bricks and I want to briefly introduce myself. As so many of us, I already was a big fan of Lego when I was a child. When I got older I started to built RC models, but Lego has remained a favorite and my interest was triggered again when I discovered Dennis Bosman with his Lego (awesome) models. I thought it was pity they didn’t have remote control. When LEGO introduced PF there came a lot of possibilities with it as I found out when I discovered 2legoornot2lego, and his instructions. I bought one of his instructions and I was hooked (-: Since then I have built several of his models and substantially modified them to make them my own and to learn how to build trucks by myself. I have already built some trucks on my own without instructions. You can also see them on my You Tube channel.

http://youtube.com/brickerbricker72/

This is my version of the Scania T143m which is a modified version of the model from 2legoornot2lego. I have made a lot of changes to this model, but it does not seem so at first sight.

Some of the changes are:

- a hitch in the rear bumper.

- different mud cards over the back wheels.

- battery box and air tanks on the driver’s side whit a smaller gas tank (as a result, I had to put the ladder half a stud forward and therefore I had to adjust the front mudguard).

- a bigger tank on the passenger side (as……..)

- a different front bumper.

- changed depth of the fake back window.

- put a Sbrick in the truck to drive and steer and also to make the lights and flash lights go on and off.

- and many more look good, and you'll find them !

I hope you like the pictures ( flicker ) and the sneak preview on my You Tube Channel.

http://www.flickr.co...ickerbricker72/

http://www.youtube.c...ickerbricker72/

sorry i tried to post a picture but keep getting the message. (You are not allowed to use That image extension on this community.)

I have already solved it!!!! look below

you can see the pictures as you follow the link to my flickr account. :classic:

Edited by Bricker Bricker 72

Bricker Bricker 72,

Great job, You have done this truck right in your own style and colors. :wub: (one of my favorites)

I've built almost all of Ingmars' trucks & trailers, everyone of them is a pure joy to build, and maybe even mod! :blush:

These trucks are even better when you use an sbrick, :thumbup: :thumbup: much better control with out worrying about the daylight factor. :hmpf_bad:

Bricker Bricker 72,

Great job, You have done this truck right in your own style and colors. :wub: (one of my favorites)

I've built almost all of Ingmars' trucks & trailers, everyone of them is a pure joy to build, and maybe even mod! :blush:

These trucks are even better when you use an sbrick, :thumbup: :thumbup: much better control with out worrying about the daylight factor. :hmpf_bad:

thanks for the compliment. :classic: I also build a lot of Ingmars trucks and gave them my one twist because building 1 on 1 is to easy for me and I a need a challenge. :classic:

I agree that Sbrick is awsome to use to drive the trucks.

Thanks for sharing this, I really love your copy of this truck! You did a great job, again...!!! :thumbup::classic:

Thanks again for your support :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic:

hereby an update from my Scania in the meantime i put 2 xl motors in the truck because a wanted to make a road-train and I built a dolly in the style of Ingmar Spijkhoven aka 2legoornot2lego.

I also built a dump ( moc ) trailer based on a trailer by Bulthuis.

for pictures you can look at my Flickr profile:http://www.flickr.com/photos/brickerbricker72/albums/72157670727749131

and soon on my You Tube Channel: http://www.youtube.c...rickerbricker72

27894392314_a287376938_b.jpg

28432761281_a0b0a2f9be_b.jpg

Edited by Bricker Bricker 72