Sign in to follow this  
Dannylonglegs

Blacktron Mafia: Day 1, Stellar Conflicts

Whoa, your logic is warped or your English skills. Could be one or t'other, brother.

Tother brother. I fancy myself a poet, dude. :laugh:

Oh I mean "either" not early, auto correct :laugh:

This is the most embarrassing moment of my tenure here. I couldn't bear to show my avatar (heh) here after this series of events.

Dude, we all have embarrassing moments(And I speak from experience. Too, too, too much experience... :blush: ). It's about moving on, and learning not to make those mistakes again...

Except I was the first to call out his defense Scummy and then the post after the one you quoted further points out how his behavior is Scummy. Selectively read much, mate?

Yeah, it is a bit hard to catch up on everything from GMT+1 timezone. Hard to keep a track of every back and forth and follow the discussion in the few hours I have available before I fall asleep. I tried to look close at every post, and notice loose threads. Your points in post #29 are good. I see posts that I don't remember reading that I just read recently. I blame it on my lack of depth perception. Hmm.. It will be harder to bounce ideas when most others are asleep :/

Yeah, it is a bit hard to catch up on everything from GMT+1 timezone. Hard to keep a track of every back and forth and follow the discussion in the few hours I have available before I fall asleep. I tried to look close at every post, and notice loose threads. Your points in post #29 are good. I see posts that I don't remember reading that I just read recently. I blame it on my lack of depth perception. Hmm.. It will be harder to bounce ideas when most others are asleep :/

If you feel something is suspicious, say it. :thumbup: I did think twice about too much roleplaying but I'm having fun with the character. Whoa, that must be the spice talking cuz' I'm just me, not some character. This is some quality spice, brother. Whoa...

This is the most embarrassing moment of my tenure here. I couldn't bear to show my avatar (heh) here after this series of events.

It seems like this is some sort of confession. If it is, in the future, don't forget you have a team to consider. Never give up! And read all the old games. We've all done embarrassing things. Don't leave the site over it. This is a great community!

If you feel something is suspicious, say it. :thumbup: I did think twice about too much roleplaying but I'm having fun with the character. Whoa, that must be the spice talking cuz' I'm just me, not some character. This is some quality spice, brother. Whoa...

Uh, isn't it Major Dave that's the d-spice addict?
...And read all the old games. We've all done embarrassing things.
See Pelly's Paradise. Day One, I made a poor votes choice, and all but admitted that I knew Tam was scum. Pulled out of it to live to Day Four, and would have lived longer, except that nearly all of the rest of the team died, and the one person left didn't come online soon enough to warn me.

And it's not too late to salvage. You could Town roleclaim or throw all sorts of WIFOM. Don't know what that means? Ask your team, they'll tell you. :wink:

And if you're Town and you're worried that people are reacting to your defense, that's OK too. That's nothing to be embarrassed about. If you're lynched and flip Town we get to analyze all of the reactions to what you did and what the Scum team would do knowing your alignment.

Uh, isn't it Major Dave that's the d-spice addict?

So, I'm not allowed any? :cry_sad: Not even a wee pucklie?

Dude, we all have embarrassing moments(And I speak from experience. Too, too, too much experience... :blush: ). It's about moving on, and learning not to make those mistakes again...

Word.

Thanks for all the encouraging words guys, I really appreciate it. :classic: I will attempt to salvage what I have basically destroyed. Either way, after some serious reconsideration (and dinner) I have decided that Eurobricks is too good to pass up.

I will attempt to play the game with serious consideration from this point on.

Thanks for all the encouraging words guys, I really appreciate it. :classic: I will attempt to salvage what I have basically destroyed. Either way, after some serious reconsideration (and dinner) I have decided that Eurobricks is too good to pass up.

I will attempt to play the game with serious consideration from this point on.

Oh, good.

:sing: You're Scum!!!!! Let's lynch his megablocks. :damn:

:blush: Mostly kidding. I'm just trying to lighten things up. Oan yer bike! :grin:

Has anyone seen my pet piggy?

Dr. Wen seems to feel the need to defend Seamus. Why? Are they scum-buddies or what?

So Ender is suggesting that Minga is scum because Minga agreed with Seamus? Minga agrees that that is a common scum tactic, but Minga would like to point out that if nobody agreed with anyone else, there would never be any lynches at all! Ender seems to be suggesting that every vote on a bandwagon except the first vote is scummy because they're "hiding behind the accusation of person 1" It is interesting that Ender singles out Minga from the list of people who have agreed with others' suspicions...

Clearly, I don't think there is never a good reason to agree with someone. I'm primarily suspicious when someone quickly agrees with a powerful player on day 1, when the one players that know who is town and who is scum is...well the scum. It's a suspicion that I've seen play out in the past, scum are too quick to agree with town players in an attempt to "buddy up".

Also, attempting to deflect suspicion onto someone just because they have commented about you.

*ping*

Don't worry, that isn't as embarrassing as getting kicked out from a game for posting photos of a DM which then results to a change in the rule book. :sad:

Pernilla! :cry_happy:

:cry_happy:

Pernilla! :cry_happy:

No, that was a different world. Um, I think his name is Payton! :look: Arrrrr, no. Sorry. That's a different world too. I think her name...is...Pet? My pet piggy Pet? :look: Or how about Patter? I like Patter. :wub: Here Patter. Where are you, girl? :wub:

Has anyone seen my pet piggy?

Pigs in Spaaaace!!!

Incidentally I cannot leave for but an hour without everything crazy going on. But I want to ask this question to Doctor Wen (with a forward of all due respect to his person--no one has not felt embarrassed by Mafia, and so you shouldn't leave Eurobricks over it; this site is supposed to be fun after all, although sometimes with Mafia it may not always seem like it), which has not been brought up:

Why should we, as a town, be talking him down from the ledge?

We don't know him people! I'm just flabbergasted at this whole situation. From my perspective, he is either a terrible townie, a terrible scum, or some type of disgusting neutral. And while I've yet to see anything that actually leans him in one direction of allegiance over another (that I can tell)--all directions thus far have pointed towards at him being a continual detriment to the town, regardless of his true allegiance. I'm becoming more and more confident in who I'm going to vote for, and unless I can find a reason to change it, I'll be rooting for Doctor Wen to jump.

I think as a Mafia player community, we are talking him down from the ledge. Are you going to fault others for what you have done yourself, dafty? I think it's obvious he will be lynched but we don't want to kick him while he's down, ya bloody dobber. :hmpf_bad:

brother.

Who do you think you are, Space Hulk Hogan?

We don't know him people! I'm just flabbergasted at this whole situation. From my perspective, he is either a terrible townie, a terrible scum, or some type of disgusting neutral. And while I've yet to see anything that actually leans him in one direction of allegiance over another (that I can tell)--all directions thus far have pointed towards at him being a continual detriment to the town, regardless of his true allegiance. I'm becoming more and more confident in who I'm going to vote for, and unless I can find a reason to change it, I'll be rooting for Doctor Wen to jump.

Hey now, he's obviously feeling down about something. There's no need to make him feel even worse.

Hey now, he's obviously feeling down about something. There's no need to make him feel even worse.

Don't use that as my defense, she makes a good point. There's no reason you guys shouldn't stop suspecting me.

I was being a pretty terrible townie earlier, but I've gonna try and be better. In the meantime, I'll be rereading this thread and see if anyone seems particularly suspicious (besides me).

I think it's obvious he will be lynched but we don't want to kick him while he's down, ya bloody dobber. :hmpf_bad:

I was going to argue you seeing this as a foregone conclusion but barring something huge happening (very unlikely on Day One) you're probably right. Someone's gotta be the unlucky Day One lynch.

Don't use that as my defense, she makes a good point. There's no reason you guys shouldn't stop suspecting me.

Oh, I haven't stopped suspecting you. Unless something else earth-shattering happens, I do believe I'll be voting for you.

I was going to argue you seeing this as a foregone conclusion but barring something huge happening (very unlikely on Day One) you're probably right. Someone's gotta be the unlucky Day One lynch.

Whoa man, I had this sense of deja vu when you suggested arguing with me. I don't know where that came from. Too many opiates, I suppose. I might cawk...but I'd just imbibe more after. :laugh: Whoa...

Whoa man, I had this sense of deja vu when you suggested arguing with me. I don't know where that came from. Too many opiates, I suppose. I might cawk...but I'd just imbibe more after. :laugh: Whoa...

I wasn't kind enough to tell you ahead of time when we'd be arguing, though. I won't make that mistake again: Day Seven sound good? :tongue:

I wasn't kind enough to tell you ahead of time when we'd be arguing, though. I won't make that mistake again: Day Seven sound good? :tongue:

Deal. :laugh: