On 9/10/2015 at 4:13 AM, Xon67 said:

One of the more interesting buildings in the movie--a Bricksburg "white castle".

20657408314_934d87fab9_c.jpg_movie castle by Xon 67, on Flickr

Hello Xon67 is there any change i can get this LXF file of this Bricksburg Castle model? thank you

Hi guys, I am trying to build the Javelin from the Lego Movie 2. The Javelin is the spaceship of the Justice League which is used to get to the aliens. I mostly builded the outside of the Javelin. I just need to put it together but its too complicated for me. I need help putting it together. Can anyone help me? I will sent you the LXF of the ship if you decide to help me. Here is a 3d model video of the ship: https://kamalkbrowne.wixsite.com/3d-artist/video?wix-vod-video-id=011d6b54dfa54b96b36d199302948bae&wix-vod-comp-id=comp-k8qpip62

Edited by Moneytachi

I can't believe it has been 10 years since the most "Awesome" movie was released here in Australia. I still remember going to watch the movie thinking this will be something fun to enjoy with the kids and as a family.. who would've thought it would spark a massive interest (obsession) with Lego as an adult and the Lego Movie is still one of my absolute favourite movies to this day..
Happy 10th Birthday Lego Movie!!

Also a special thank you to @Xon67 for not only creating this thread (and the other Lego Movie themed threads), but for all the absolutely amazing renders of some of our favourite builds and moments in the Lego Movie and for inspiring us to build them and helping keep our love for the Lego Movie alive!!

I thought I'd share an image of the super cool Octan Delivery Ship that I built late last year.
Thank you so much Chris @lyonfish for sharing detailed images of your movie accurate version in your thread started 10 years ago that helped make this real brick build happen...
53624883148_ca22258137_c.jpgTLM Octan Delivery Ship by Nath D, on Flickr

Another 2 awesome builds that I finally got around to taking some photos of that are definately favourites in my collection..
The Lego Movie Batwing I built using amazingly detailed and accurate instructions purchased from @Brickmasta and some wing modifcations with help of some detailed photos by @mink66, plus a couple of tweaks myself and some custom decals...
53624889888_6461e5c2de_c.jpgTLM Batwing by Nath D, on Flickr

The Lego Movie Batmobile I was able to build a few years ago guided by some deconstructed build photos by Reddit user Warvanov...
53625126225_077dee2cee_c.jpgTLM Batmobile by Nath D, on Flickr

AWESOME NDLG80!!!  I always wanted to build the Octan Ship and the Batmobile from The Lego Movie when the movie came out, but could never find enough source material back then.  My Batwing has long been disassembled, but thank you for reminding me how incredible this vehicle looks in real life!  You did an amazing job with these models!  I always thought Lego really missed out on not producing these as official sets.

9 hours ago, mink66 said:

AWESOME NDLG80!!!  I always wanted to build the Octan Ship and the Batmobile from The Lego Movie when the movie came out, but could never find enough source material back then.  My Batwing has long been disassembled, but thank you for reminding me how incredible this vehicle looks in real life!  You did an amazing job with these models!  I always thought Lego really missed out on not producing these as official sets.

Thank you @mink66 for the kind words... I appreciate your help on the Batwing!!
Yeah I'm super grateful for so many talented builders help with me being able to make so many of these awesome Lego Movie builds in real bricks..
And you are definately correct that Lego lost out in not releasing the Batmobile or Batwing..

I'm sorry if I wasn't able to open and post the progress of my build in bricksburg, I was busy here building an octan spaceship

btw what I'm making now is pretty accurate to the movie like the interior of the space ship

The ship is still WIP

Octan%20Spaceship.png

Octan%20Spaceship%20interior.png

Edited by Kin_Bricks25

@Xon67 do you still have the LDD files of the octan tower and the flying cube ? i want to build them in my lego city :)