Sign in to follow this  
Dannylonglegs

Blacktron Mafia: Sign-ups!

:facepalm: What the hell was that?

yeah, it's just an "Occupation." none of whatever that was. Seriously. as my Co-Host, JJP wanted to partake in the PMing, so he gets to PM half, and I PM half. It just so happens that roughly half of the characters are what I'd call "Bureaucrats" the others are technicians, miners, prostitutes cooks, etc...

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

You're all like rabid dogs.

Not really, we just all notice your here and are giving encouragement........ :grin:

:facepalm: What the hell was that?

I love how we both participated in it and we both have no idea what that game even was.

just give us a few minutes to put our heads together. Don't want to mess this part up! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

A two headed host.....that is very sci-fi like.........

just give us a few minutes to put our heads together. Don't want to mess this part up! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

It's like defusing a bloody bomb.

I haven't sweated this much since I went outside.

Every time I do this, I always have this horrifying fear that I'm going to screw up and send the wrong role PM to someone or something like that, so I understand.

Hinckley, might the EB staff ever consider adding a emoticon for :jumping up and down: ? I think it's :facepalm: its presence might be very useful...

Edited by Lind Whisperer

Every time I do this, I always have this horrifying fear that I'm going to screw up and send the wrong role PM to someone or something like that, so I understand.

This, yes.

Or if you screw up and accidentally make your investigator neutral. That would've been just silly. :look:

Or if you screw up and accidentally make your investigator neutral. That would've been just silly. :look:

Shut up, you. :tongue:

What was your win condition?