Dannylonglegs

[O-G09] Unidentified Flying Object

Tags: Science, Flying Vehicle/spaceship

"Log date 409, This is Dr. Danielle Long. Drone inspection of Greater Drigo has uncovered several "Unidentified Anomalies" one of which is clearly a spaceship. The vehicle itself appears to be recently made, but it's design is identical to those used by humans from the 20th, 21st, or 23rd century (I'm not a history buff. I'll leave the dating to the Axle's experts.) Regardless, this is an ancient human vessel, but it's recently made... the object is completely abandoned, and there is no sign of activity in the area for years... drones in the area have also detected bizarre gravity and temporal anomalies in close proximity to the Object. This certainly calls for further investigation. Dr. Long signing out."

20825555892_c779511ae5.jpg

20666556118_0b5d7fe358.jpg

20828042916_63ed3d3220.jpg

20666314998_dd14f4df52.jpg

Flight mode

This is the second neo classic space themed MoC I've built, but it won't be the last. You'll see many such MoCs from me the next few weeks as I begin hosting "Blacktron Mafia" (sign ups open in a few days!) I am pretty pleased with this spaceship, but as always, criticism and Critiques are more than welcome! :grin:

Better pictures are up. It's impressive how much difference a little light can make! :laugh:

Extra picture with a model (who looks suspiciously like Jebediah) in the (finished) cocpit.

20854677885_cd2d181a39_c.jpg

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Sweet ship! The SNOT wings are really great. Nice job! Yes, the model in the last picture looks almost exactly like Jeb, right down to the gold visor! :look::laugh:

Sleek and yet beefy, I like it! :thumbup:

Thanks! :grin:

Nice classic looking feel to this. Great colors. :sweet:

Thanks! I love the dark tan interior. I think that goes super with blue! I'll definitely try that again. :wub:

Sweet ship! The SNOT wings are really great. Nice job! Yes, the model in the last picture looks almost exactly like Jeb, right down to the gold visor! :look::laugh:

Ha! Thanks! Oh.. he looks like Jeb? Must be a coincidence... it's definitely not his figure with epaulets... I'm definitely not that lazy... :look:

The judges awarded you 4 points.

Awesome! Thanks! Now I have 666 credits! :laugh: screen saving that! :laugh:

Excellent ship! The wings and cockpit are superb :thumbup:

High praise coming from you! Thanks! :grin:

Love the classic space. What is this Blacktron Mafia you speak of?

It is this! Check it out, at least for the awesome job editing done by JackJonespaw! I'm accepting a select few newcomers in my game if you can demonstrate you understand how to play a Mafia game/read over some old ones. If you don't want to join the game though, you can certainly watch! Hopefully my story and pictures will serve to entertain my fellow AGers as well as the usual Mafia croud! I'm sure anyone as involved in AG as you would be capable of playing a Mafia game too. :wink:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Oooooh classic space.

Let me read up on this maffia stuff though, that junk looks bananas! (in a good way)

Anyway cool ship

Thanks! I highly recommend it! Mafia's a lot of fun, and even if you don't want to play, mine ll be chock-full of Spacey goodness, so I'm sure you'd enjoy watching it and seeing my builds in a different light. :classic: and with edits by the illustrative JJP! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat