Sir Gareth

DC Super Heroes Wishlists

It really does - I feel that the comic sets this summer will be the last ones we get. Next year, we'll get Spoilery Batman v Superman sets in January, Wonder Woman sets in Summer. Though there is the Lego Batman movie - maybe that will finally give us Ra's and a couple other more obscures! 2018, though? Well, there's a Flash movie coming out. Maybe, just maybe, we'll finally get a Reverse Flash.

Does anyone else think Vicki Vale from LEGO Batman 2 will be in the LEGO Batman Movie? If so, then I want her in a set!

I'd love a Vicki Vale minifigure along with Lucius Fox, Ra's Al Ghul and Talia Al Ghul.

Also now that we're getting a Batcave based on the 60s show I'd like to see Lego do something for Batman 89 and Batman Returns. Especially if it means getting this Catwoman:

28w001z.jpg

I'd love a Vicki Vale minifigure along with Lucius Fox, Ra's Al Ghul and Talia Al Ghul.

Also now that we're getting a Batcave based on the 60s show I'd like to see Lego do something for Batman 89 and Batman Returns. Especially if it means getting this Catwoman:

I agree, a Michelle Pheiffer Catwoman would be tremendous!

Edited by Captain Nemo
Don't Quote Pictures

I would love more Catwomans in general. Feel like the other 2 Sirens get a release each year (Harley and Ivy), but Selina is sadly neglected

I would love more Catwomans in general. Feel like the other 2 Sirens get a release each year (Harley and Ivy), but Selina is sadly neglected

Your right. It's been 5 years since the last Catwoman, and were just now getting two new ones. It's as if LEGO considers Catwoman a lame villian so they put her in a cheap set in the first wave to get it over with. And

that's a shame, because she is my favorite Batman villain. Would anyone else like to see her in her classic purple costume, maybe with the green cape?

Your right. It's been 5 years since the last Catwoman, and were just now getting two new ones. It's as if LEGO considers Catwoman a lame villian so they put her in a cheap set in the first wave to get it over with. And

that's a shame, because she is my favorite Batman villain. Would anyone else like to see her in her classic purple costume, maybe with the green cape?

I'd love every version of Catwoman - she has as many costumes as Batman in the comics, but Lego neglect to use them. I can sort of see how she contrasts with their family-friendly approach, what with her overt sexuality in recent comics (I'm looking at you, New 52 volumes 1-3) but the fact is she is one of THE Batman villains. Only solace I can find is that it shouldn't be too long before we see her on the big screen again, and that will almost certainly result in a new minifig. I'm very excited for an opportunity to get her in the Mighty Micros, as I missed out on her last time around, and then to have an opportunity for a '66 version as well is fantastic news.

I'd love every version of Catwoman - she has as many costumes as Batman in the comics, but Lego neglect to use them. I can sort of see how she contrasts with their family-friendly approach, what with her overt sexuality in recent comics (I'm looking at you, New 52 volumes 1-3) but the fact is she is one of THE Batman villains. Only solace I can find is that it shouldn't be too long before we see her on the big screen again, and that will almost certainly result in a new minifig. I'm very excited for an opportunity to get her in the Mighty Micros, as I missed out on her last time around, and then to have an opportunity for a '66 version as well is fantastic news.

I agree she is a very important villain in the DC universe, and one of the best. I won't be getting the '66 Batcave, but will get the Julie Newmar Catwoman on the secondary market. She was my favorite part of the '66 Batman show.

I agree she is a very important villain in the DC universe, and one of the best. I won't be getting the '66 Batcave, but will get the Julie Newmar Catwoman on the secondary market. She was my favorite part of the '66 Batman show.

I am very torn on the Batcave. On the one hand, the mini figure selection is incredible, and I adore the 60s Batman series and have done all my life. On the other, if it is really £250, I simply cannot afford to lay that much money down on it. But I definitely want to get as many Catwomen as I possibly can. In fact, I'm gonna have a search for the last release of Catwoman now. About time I picked her up

I believe a New 52 Catwoman is definitely needed. With the slew of generic Posion Ivy's and a few new Harley's, why not have another Catwoman? Her appearance in LB3 was great, and I loved that figure! She'd be a nice addition, I hope we see her in the near future,

I just listened to Max Landis' "Death and Return of Superman", which while flawed, is an amazingly entertaining video that I highly recommend if you are a fan of Superman or comics in general.

Link:

But it got me thinking how much potential Superman has for LEGO. I mean a big part of his story focused on a Doomsday battle, and sure it was awesome and we have all probably thought of that and put it on our wishlists at some point. But he really intrigued me with the way he spoke of the Fortress of Solitude, and even the Phantom Zone. He brought up characters I previously didn't have any interest in like Cyborg Superman or even Blue Beetle and his flight thing (I think it's called the bug?). Obviously the Daily Planet would be cool as well but another thing I'd love to see (Which again, I had no interest in before hearing Max's story) would be the Kent Farm.

I don't know, I found it really interesting the way he gave life to certain places I was like wow. I want to build that in LEGO, I want to draw them and visit them and ughhh. And as a writer again I have to recommend the actual story, because it was a really well done take on the character so check it out.

The thing about the DC Universe is that there is so much content within it that I would LOVE to build. Vehicles, and bases, and lairs, and prisons, and all manner of interesting events to base sets around - but the sad fact is that Lego just don't look beyond Batman. And when they do, it's usually an OC set, like the Brainiac Attack. So I've long since given up hope on an interesting set based on a none-Batman location, and resigned myself to hopefully building a large collection of villains from across the DCU. Though I totally agree with what you're saying.

I just got the Heroes of Justice: Sky High Battle and looking at Lex Luthor and his helicopter is making me want a BvS Lexcorp set. My ideal version would cost around $90 and include Lex, Mercy Graves, two guards/employees, and anyone else who appears at Lexcorp in the movie. The Lexcorp building itself would be pretty big and include offices and a laboratory for Lex. Also, it would be nice to have a helipad for the helicopter from 76046.

Edited by Airbenderfreak

Since we are definitely not getting any sets for Suicide Squad, here is my wishlist for the film. Because we don't know a lot, I'm mostly taking what we saw in the trailers and making assumptions.

Joker's Lamborghini, $20: Main build is Joker's car, with one or two street builds. Minifigures include Joker, Harley Quinn, and Batman.

Helicopter Battle, $30-$40: Build is the helicopter from the trailers

Minifigures are Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Katana, and whoever's driving the helicopter.

Prison, $60: I don't know what it really is, but I'm talking about the place in the trailers where the bad guys are kept. Builds would be some cells for the villains included. Would include Harley, Deadshot, Killer Croc and Captain Boomerang all in prison clothes, and some guards.

Edited by Airbenderfreak

A new 52 Catwoman like we saw in the Lego covers would be a superb figure... and definitely more part of the Bat family than a villain in my eyes... even as I'm reading Injustice Year 5 she's probably one of Bruce's closest allies.

Definitely needs a new mould with those goggles on the mask piece.

Joker's Lamborghini, $20: Main build is Joker's car, with one or two street builds. Minifigures include Joker, Harley Quinn, and Batman.

Ummm YES! Batman can have his grappling hook cause well getting to watch the scene in person... (Spoilers he has to use it :tongue: )

I'd personally love to see anyone from Batman's Rogue Gallery:

- Killer Moth

- R'as Al Ghul

- Talia Al Ghul (Though I guess she might not really belong here, but whatever...)

- Clayface

- Hush

- Firefly

- Hugo Strange

- Mad Hatter

- Condiment King :grin:

- Red Hood

Edited by Ashnflash

Some already mentioned a Shazam and Black Adam set.

I would also love a set that include a Billy Batson (red trunk and micro blue pants version), the statues of the 7 deadly enemies of mankind, a throne with Shazam the Wizard sitting.

Set that includes Captain Marvel, Mary Batson (in hero costume), Captain Marvel Junior, Doctor Sivana and his 2 kids. This set would be mini figure heavy and honestly wouldn't be realistic sold that way but hey it's a wishlist.

Also another set that has the Marvel family members including the uncle and Hippy the Bunny versus the monster society of evil (special mold of Mister Mind).

Edited by Lego_v194

I'd personally love to see anyone from Batman's Rogue Gallery:

- Killer Moth

- R'as Al Ghul

- Talia Al Ghul (Though I guess she might not really belong here, but whatever...)

- Clayface

- Hush

- Firefly

- Hugo Strange

- Mad Hatter

- Condiment King :grin:

- Red Hood

Ha, Condiment King. Given the numerous red and yellow fire extinguishers Lego includes in their sets, why not switch things up with a new topping for something? :grin:

I hope we get the new joker

Considering the announcements over at the DC thread about summer sets, I would hope for a polybag or a set next year

Red Robin New 52

Carrie Kelly Robin

Stephanie Brown Robin

Spoiler

Terry McGinnes

Oracle

Huntress

Arsenal

Alfred Pennyworth

Ras al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Mad Hatter

Mad hatter bunny goons (haha)

Firefly

Greenskinned Poison ivy

Bigfig Bane

James Gordon Batman (a guy can dream)

Booster Gold

Post-Convergence Wonder Woman

Commissioner Gordon

Darkest Knight Batman

John Stewart

Guy Gardner

Etc etc

I have so many characters I'd like to see. I'm far too invested in DC Comics...

For Bigfigs, I'd like to see Clayface, a Bane styled like the Batcave minifigure, Doomsday, King Shark (with the Great White-styled head rather than his new 52 hammerhead-style) , and Metamorpho.

For minifig scale heroes, I'd go crazy for the Question, Huntress, Red Tornado, Etrigan (his bigfig in the game was too big for my liking), White Lantern, Raven (and I know I'm not alone here), Firestorm (preferably the Jason Rusch version, but I wouldn't complain about Ronnie Raymond either), Shazam (new 52), Black Canary, Mera, the Young Justice Aqualad, the Atom, Vixen, and maybe even the Creeper.

For minifig villains, I'd want Reverse Flash, Ocean Master, Firefly, Larfleeze, Prometheus, Maxie Zeus, the Mad Hatter, Talon, Black Flash, Cheetah, Cyborg Superman, Copperhead (yes, even with his goofy snake costume), Killer Frost in any version, Heatwave, Onomatopoeia, Shiva, Black Adam, Hugo Strange, and for an out-of-left-fielder, Polka-Dot Man.

The sad part is these are just the ones that popped into my head as I went. I could just keep going, and that doesn't even count new versions of existing releases...