Lucien70001

Lego Batpod Contest Winner

Nop, thankfully the rest of the world got to join for once.

Dear Skriblez,

Congratulations!

You have been selected as a provisional winner of the LEGO DC Super Heroes Bat-Pod sweepstake! As such, you stand to win a limited edition Bat-Pod. In order for you to claim your prize however, we require that you provide us the following information:

• Confirmation that you have abided by the Official Rules set out in the attached document. Assuming you have, and wish to claim your prize, please copy and paste this statement in your reply to us: “I hereby represent and warrant that 1) I have complied with the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes, 2) that, according to the Official Rules, I was and am eligible to receive a prize, and 3) that I have committed no fraud or deception in connection with my Sweepstakes entry.”

Please note that your prize will be dispatched with tracking. Once we receive notice that the prize has been delivered, we will regard our obligation as having been fulfilled, and no replacement will be available in the event of non-receipt. Please also be aware that we will not be able to respond to individual inquiries or eligibility statements due to the large number of winning entries. However, if your Bat-Pod has not arrived within 8 weeks of this email, please contact us at.

We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for being an awesome LEGO VIP Member!

Kind Regards,

The LEGO VIP Team

Hi. I got the exact same email with some math calculation questions because I am a winner from Canada.

I calculated like ten times just to make sure I had the correct answer 10000000%.

I even replied the email twice within the deadline just in case (that's how exacted I am about this prize!)

However, I still haven't heard anything back from them with tracking number and such.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for Sweepstakes to ship out the prizes?

I think I read it somewhere between 40 to 45 days, not sure if this true.

Received a FedEx shipping confirmation from Lego tonight. As I haven't ordered anything recently, I'm assuming it's the Batpod. Arrives Tuesday.

Hopefully instructions get posted online then those of us who did not win could bricklink one if we wanted. I wonder how much these will end up going for on ebay.

Hopefully instructions get posted online then those of us who did not win could bricklink one if we wanted. I wonder how much these will end up going for on ebay.

E X A C T L Y Y Y Y Y!!! :D

Wow, there are 2 on Ebay now! As of writing this, one has a 2 bids and is at $999.00 US and the other has a starting bid of $1000.00 US, with no bids yet.

I can bricklink it for about $100?

Jamie

Wow, your estimate is closer than mine. I didn't realize prices on those tires jumped so much in a couple of days.

Jamie

Wow, your estimate is closer than mine. I didn't realize prices on those tires jumped so much in a couple of days.

Jamie

I bought that tires months ago , hoping someone post instructions. And the tires were the only piece I had identified as "probably" rare.

And i was lucky :D

In the end yeastarday i ordered the missing pieces that I don't have at home. now only waiting for shipping

I bought that tires months ago , hoping someone post instructions. And the tires were the only piece I had identified as "probably" rare.

And i was lucky :D

In the end yeastarday i ordered the missing pieces that I don't have at home. now only waiting for shipping

Could you say how much it came with all the pieces. I want to see is it better tl buy the set on ebay or buy the pieces on bricklink.

Could you say how much it came with all the pieces. I want to see is it better tl buy the set on ebay or buy the pieces on bricklink.

As i told, i bought tires weeks ago spending 20 eur for 2 shipped...now you have to spend 50$ for 1 plus ship...

then i used some pieces i already have in my home storage..so the total of BL buying is about 250eur but considering that i should meet the minimum buy on all stores i bought (9 different stores) and to buy 2 ultra rare pieces (92222 black, because i want 6 black but also 6 dark grey) i had to buy an entire set of hero for 50 eur...

so probably if you try to buy the minimum required you can spend 150 eur or max 200.

Anyway it's always LESS than ebay :DDDD

As i told, i bought tires weeks ago spending 20 eur for 2 shipped...now you have to spend 50$ for 1 plus ship...

then i used some pieces i already have in my home storage..so the total of BL buying is about 250eur but considering that i should meet the minimum buy on all stores i bought (9 different stores) and to buy 2 ultra rare pieces (92222 black, because i want 6 black but also 6 dark grey) i had to buy an entire set of hero for 50 eur...

so probably if you try to buy the minimum required you can spend 150 eur or max 200.

Anyway it's always LESS than ebay :DDDD

I wanted to order all the parts through LEGO brick and pieces and through some third party websites.

I did find the tire extremely difficult to obtain, but they seem obtainable later on through LEGO brick and pieces.

I think the hardest one to find is part 4623002 (92222) from hero sets.

Do you think they would become available later on? Or do you think purchasing the hero set is the only way to obtain those pieces?

I respect that you purchase an entire set of hero lol

Think I saw someone post on fb this morning one on ebay for $2500. Which is disgusting really

Do you think they would become available later on? Or do you think purchasing the hero set is the only way to obtain those pieces?

I respect that you purchase an entire set of hero lol

the second one...

but you are lucky, the dark grey is in some little sets so if you find (used) on internet you should pay "the right amount", not too much :D