Getting more and more excited, I am. Really can't wait for some pictures!

I'm excited about the new hourglass and possible teapot molds, and I'm sure there's more new molds in the sets...

I've always been interested in Elves sets for their unusual parts and colors, but I've never gotten around to buying one... Maybe this wave will encourage me to buy!

I don't think there is a new teapot mold. SM4Si described the Elvendale School set having an unknown white piece, thinking it was a new piece. Later he corrected that and said the white piece is a teapot piece.

SM4Si

That's a first :tongue:

I looked a while ago and figured out the weird piece was actually just one of those round pieces with a peg, the ones they used to put on the end of flick-fire missiles. So, no teapot piece. Sorry!

Edited by CM4Sci

I looked a while ago and figured out the weird piece was actually just one of those round pieces with a peg, the ones they used to put on the end of flick-fire missiles. So, no teapot piece. Sorry!

The barracki eyepiece?

~insectoid aristocrat

Mhm!

So do they serve as drinking cups here? Or eggs? It seems a bit random for them to just be holding that piece. :sceptic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

So do they serve as drinking cups here? Or eggs? It seems a bit random for them to just be holding that piece. :sceptic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Maybe it's an egg, due to it being in the Dragon School set? But then there are huge, crystal eggs in other sets. :def_shrug:

What piece is this? Can someone post a link please? Thanks!

58176.jpg

Edited by CM4Sci

What piece is this? Can someone post a link please? Thanks!

http://img.bricklink.com/PL/58176.jpg

Maybe it's an egg, due to it being in the Dragon School set? But then there are huge, crystal eggs in other sets. :shrug:

Hmm. Yeah that's why I was confused. :laugh: maybe the crystal eggs are special for plot stuff. Or maybe the white piece is a chicken egg for feeding the dragons. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Thank you! Yeah, that would look like an egg.

Edit: And thanks, CM4Sci.

In the 2015 sets however, all the elves hold a round transparent brick to represent their magic. Maybe this has something to do with the elves controlling the dragons. Who knows, time will tell.

Edited by 6ix

Thank you! Yeah, that would look like an egg.

Edit: And thanks, CM4Sci.

In the 2015 sets however, all the elves hold a round transparent brick to represent their magic. Maybe this has something to do with the elves controlling the dragons. Who knows, time will tell.

They still do.

Okay, so this was the first thing that occurred to me when you described the teacher at the school holding a "white thing"... couldn't it just be meant to represent chalk? Like, for use on a chalkboard? It's true that that piece might be a bit of an odd choice for that, but I can't think of much that would be better aside from maybe the lipstick piece.

Okay, so this was the first thing that occurred to me when you described the teacher at the school holding a "white thing"... couldn't it just be meant to represent chalk? Like, for use on a chalkboard? It's true that that piece might be a bit of an odd choice for that, but I can't think of much that would be better aside from maybe the lipstick piece.

You know what? I was thinking the same thing. I've seen chalk that looks like a rock like that. You are right though-I'd rather see a white lipstick part used for that function instead.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

That makes sense. A chalkboard is included. Probably!

No Elf pics from Lego's leaky cache? :sad_cry:

Also, having thought about that mysterious white piece from the prelims... maybe it's a placeholder for the new Angry Birds egg piece?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

When I woke up this morning and saw all those new pictures, *this* is what I was hoping for. Alas :-(

Also, having thought about that mysterious white piece from the prelims... maybe it's a placeholder for the new Angry Birds egg piece?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Memtioned a few pages back that I figured out it was just one of those rounded BIONICLE eyes in white. Could be a placeholder, though. These were 3D renders though, I feel like it would've been added since two othe new pieces were.

The cover to the LEGO Elves activity book has been revealed! I really like how the LEGO bracelet it comes with is constructed. I'll have to give this book a look when it's released towards the end of this month.

People who've seen the images - how many different versions of the small baby dragons (like in the Pegasus Sleigh) appear, in what colours and which sets?

I've decided a bunch of dragons could make an interesting enemy force to my Disney Princesses ...

People who've seen the images - how many different versions of the small baby dragons (like in the Pegasus Sleigh) appear, in what colours and which sets?

I've decided a bunch of dragons could make an interesting enemy force to my Disney Princesses ...

41171 - Small blue/magenta dragon named Fledge

41172 - Bigger azure/magenta dragon

41173 - Fledge

41174 - Small Orange/magents dragon named Spark

41175 - Giant Chima yellow/magents dragon

41176 - 41172 dragon in lime and normal green

41171 - Small blue/magenta dragon named Fledge

41172 - Bigger azure/magenta dragon

41173 - Fledge

41174 - Small Orange/magents dragon named Spark

41175 - Giant Chima yellow/magents dragon

41176 - 41172 dragon in lime and normal green

Thanks. So is Fledge different colours/design to the dragon in 41077 (it is apparently called Miku) or are they practically identical with different names?