I think CM4Sci means that sense they're just prelims, the don't have new printing shown. Also it was stated above that the sword pieces were new. Cole's case probably similar to that of the new suits and you won't be able to tell until we get offical pictures.

Wow, these sound very cool, especially the big fort. And the green-armored samurai and four-armed ghost sound great.

A grey and green Ninja you say... perhaps Cole did have some lasting effects from the previous season of the TV show...

I'm really happy that Nya is in a smaller set.

I'm going to hold off on really critiquing anything until we have pictures.

Sound pretty good ! Thanks for all the descriptions at least we can imagine what we will get next year !

Could be the four armed ghost is samukai ?

Thanks for the info on these. My kids are now more excited about Ninjago than any other wave. After the quality of the last wave I don't blame them, it was awesome!

Quite looking forward to dropping some money on these. I suppose the cartoon indicated that Jay would be a focal point of this wave.

I think CM4Sci means that sense they're just prelims, the don't have new printing shown. Also it was stated above that the sword pieces were new. Cole's case probably similar to that of the new suits and you won't be able to tell until we get offical pictures.

Oh I see , thank you . Glad that the blade piece is new .

Sound pretty good ! Thanks for all the descriptions at least we can imagine what we will get next year !

Could be the four armed ghost is samukai ?

Or garmadon somehow back as a ghost and is evil again . I know this is kinda ridiculous but it's still possible , there are no reason for Lego to get rid of one o it's main character.

Though J2G has been around the forums posting his descriptions, I'm going to post mine too!

General facts - boxes are red and have Jay on them. Main collectable this time around appears to be some sort of dragon sword. New hilt with a stud on it (appears to have a cartoon ninja face) and two axe blades, those energy blades. The minifigures look the same as the summer ones but with a new shoulderpad and new torso prints.

70599 - Small brick built dragon, brown, sand green. Minifigures are Cole and a pirate with a green bandana, orange and brown outfit, and a new sword.

70600 - Two bikes, one for Kai, one for Nya. Nya's in her Water Ninja outfit, holding one of the new "dragon swords." Her bike has little water shooters. Bad guy is green bandana guy, with new sword and a jetpack that includes a trashbin that shoots flaming garbage and orange bits.

70601 - Sky Shark is a small flying vehicle. I see treasure chests inside the [thrusters/engine/whatever] chains, anchors on the ends of the wings, and orange blades (ones featured in 2012 in gold, the one with a bigger version too) Drops dynamite. I think it's Lloyd, but a ninja is included with what looks like a jetpack.

70602 - Wu Dragon-like dragon. Looks REALLY nice. Blue, white, dark blue, gold and black. Bad person is Toxikita? She comes with a little flyer with a 6 stud shooter (in the shape of a cone this time) and a dragon sword. She also comes with a monkey! (one from the old Pirate sets) monkey is grey with orange limbs (one is grey) and a brown stud shooter.

70603 - Really neat ship. It's like a smaller version of the Destiny's Bounty. Skull in front, cannon, anchor on side, steering wheel, etc. The "blimp" part is just the Friends air balloon in orange. Doesn't look to bad, honestly. Pirate flag in the back. Also included in the set is a small flyer with two of the old spinner tops on the sides, along with a stud shooter on each. Zane piloting, holding one of the 'dragon swords' The characters include Zane, a new samurai with dark green armor and orange clothes. Two of the new sword. Pilot is a green snake...which I find kind of weird. All these characters being mixed together. Then again, probably prelim.

70604 - Neat island. Two areas - one is a small rock structure that uses a drill piece as support. On top is a samurai big-fig wielding an anchor! Orange and dark green with a blue face, looks super cool. Also on the small area is a tree that looks really cool, uses a bush piece and has two orange minifig heads hanging from the top. A small wooden thing is used to walk up it. On the bottom of that is a grey/dark green ninja. I think it's Zane. The main part of the set looks sort of like the dojo/temple sets. I see those old ninja swords used on the rooftops. On the bottom is a small cave area with one of the 'dragon swords' protected by some teeth lookin' pieces. Some leaves, then the second 'floor' is just a window. Top is more roof. There's a small spider build included, has one of the 2013 Samurai helmet "crowns" in gold. Above the spider is Sensei Wu wearing a pilot's cap and is in a small hot air balloon! I love it! He is dropping the fruit on the trees onto the spider. Kai is swinging from a vine, and a green bandana guy appears once again with a jetpack made of PoTC bottles and the new sword pieces.

70605 - It's.. it's weird. Think GIANT brick-built animal head with big orange thrusters on the side, the mouth being a sort of landing area, and the top bit looking like the Alien Tripod from Alien Conquest without a dome. Pirate flag in the middle. The back has like two fins connected with something that looks like a spoiler on a car. On the landing area is Jay who is fighting a, and get this... a four armed ghost holding a dragon sword and a samurai sword. That minifig looks completely preliminary, but I'm curious to see how he'll turn out. Monkey appears again in a cockpit near the front. In the back is a spinning barrel with the green snake guy in it. There's a small bad guy flying vehicle with someone I can't make out in it. Orange. The ninja vehicle is an oddly BIG, BIG jetpack piloted by Lloyd who is wearing Space Marine armor in orange.

That's all I think I can make out! If you've got any questions, please ask!

Can you describe the four arm ghost?

These sound amazing. Also, someone other than Kai, Lloyd or Zane on the box!? THANK YOU LEGO! And *only* seven sets. Good, good, that means I can get Fallout 4 and XCOM 2 and still be able to buy most or all of these. :wub:

Can you describe the four arm ghost?

Ghost legs (green) solid white torso, Garmadon colored top extra arms, white head. It's not final at all.

*oh2* OMG, yes!!! Samurai and a freaking dragon blade collectible! A for-armed ghost sounds super cool, possible return of Elemental Masters and the Serpentine, new ninja, cool new weapons and armour. I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT! :excited:

Meanwhile, talking to his wallet:

"No, I am not going to kill you... I am just going to hurt you really, really bad." :laugh:

Ghost legs (green) solid white torso, Garmadon colored top extra arms, white head. It's not final at all.

Thank you! And one more question , does 70762 come with a collectible ( aka dragon sword ) ?

Thank you! And one more question , does 70762 come with a collectible ( aka dragon sword ) ?

I believe they all come with one. These are brick-built but have a new hilt piece.

Sounds really neat! And not repetitive at all, despite the fact that pirates have already been enemies (as far as the show is concerned).

Edited by Puffle Pal26

It's medium sized but just2cool.

Is Jay's dragon the same size and in looks like Zanes dragon from ToE wave earlier in 2015?

Not posting images.

Outfits (as I described...) are the same as summer 2015 ones but with potential new prints and new shoulder piece.

Did preliminary pics used Deepstone outfits as placeholder or as ninjas standart outfits for next wave(season)?

Though J2G has been around the forums posting his descriptions, I'm going to post mine too!

General facts - boxes are red and have Jay on them. Main collectable this time around appears to be some sort of dragon sword. New hilt with a stud on it (appears to have a cartoon ninja face) and two axe blades, those energy blades. The minifigures look the same as the summer ones but with a new shoulderpad and new torso prints.

70599 - Small brick built dragon, brown, sand green. Minifigures are Cole and a pirate with a green bandana, orange and brown outfit, and a new sword.

70600 - Two bikes, one for Kai, one for Nya. Nya's in her Water Ninja outfit, holding one of the new "dragon swords." Her bike has little water shooters. Bad guy is green bandana guy, with new sword and a jetpack that includes a trashbin that shoots flaming garbage and orange bits.

70601 - Sky Shark is a small flying vehicle. I see treasure chests inside the [thrusters/engine/whatever] chains, anchors on the ends of the wings, and orange blades (ones featured in 2012 in gold, the one with a bigger version too) Drops dynamite. I think it's Lloyd, but a ninja is included with what looks like a jetpack.

70602 - Wu Dragon-like dragon. Looks REALLY nice. Blue, white, dark blue, gold and black. Bad person is Toxikita? She comes with a little flyer with a 6 stud shooter (in the shape of a cone this time) and a dragon sword. She also comes with a monkey! (one from the old Pirate sets) monkey is grey with orange limbs (one is grey) and a brown stud shooter.

70603 - Really neat ship. It's like a smaller version of the Destiny's Bounty. Skull in front, cannon, anchor on side, steering wheel, etc. The "blimp" part is just the Friends air balloon in orange. Doesn't look to bad, honestly. Pirate flag in the back. Also included in the set is a small flyer with two of the old spinner tops on the sides, along with a stud shooter on each. Zane piloting, holding one of the 'dragon swords' The characters include Zane, a new samurai with dark green armor and orange clothes. Two of the new sword. Pilot is a green snake...which I find kind of weird. All these characters being mixed together. Then again, probably prelim.

70604 - Neat island. Two areas - one is a small rock structure that uses a drill piece as support. On top is a samurai big-fig wielding an anchor! Orange and dark green with a blue face, looks super cool. Also on the small area is a tree that looks really cool, uses a bush piece and has two orange minifig heads hanging from the top. A small wooden thing is used to walk up it. On the bottom of that is a grey/dark green ninja. I think it's Zane. The main part of the set looks sort of like the dojo/temple sets. I see those old ninja swords used on the rooftops. On the bottom is a small cave area with one of the 'dragon swords' protected by some teeth lookin' pieces. Some leaves, then the second 'floor' is just a window. Top is more roof. There's a small spider build included, has one of the 2013 Samurai helmet "crowns" in gold. Above the spider is Sensei Wu wearing a pilot's cap and is in a small hot air balloon! I love it! He is dropping the fruit on the trees onto the spider. Kai is swinging from a vine, and a green bandana guy appears once again with a jetpack made of PoTC bottles and the new sword pieces.

70605 - It's.. it's weird. Think GIANT brick-built animal head with big orange thrusters on the side, the mouth being a sort of landing area, and the top bit looking like the Alien Tripod from Alien Conquest without a dome. Pirate flag in the middle. The back has like two fins connected with something that looks like a spoiler on a car. On the landing area is Jay who is fighting a, and get this... a four armed ghost holding a dragon sword and a samurai sword. That minifig looks completely preliminary, but I'm curious to see how he'll turn out. Monkey appears again in a cockpit near the front. In the back is a spinning barrel with the green snake guy in it. There's a small bad guy flying vehicle with someone I can't make out in it. Orange. The ninja vehicle is an oddly BIG, BIG jetpack piloted by Lloyd who is wearing Space Marine armor in orange.

Sorry if I'm bothering but do you know prices and piece count or are they the same as reported earlier this year?

Mm, was hoping that zeppelin would be more in line with what we saw back in the Adventurers theme, but a new balloon colour is cool too.

Thanks for those detailed set descriptions CM4Sci! I have a couple of questions:

70601: This is more of an airplane than a ship, correct? What are the colors of the sky shark? Can you see what gimmicks/features it has?

70603: Is the zeppelin attached to the ship (i.e. is the ship suspended below the zeppelin and attached with ropes/chains?) Can you see what features/gimmicks it has?

70605: Is this a base/castle or is it more of a mobile hq or "flying fortress" type vehicle. Again, features/gimmicks that are apparent?

I would also ask if you can tell the piece counts.

Do any of the sets make use of the "stud gatling guns" from bionicle/ninjago blaster bike/etc.?

Thanks for taking questions!!

I wonder if the four armed Ghost is Evil four armed Ghost Garmadon, because wasn't he in the Ghost Realm when it was destroyed and he tends to go to the dark side.

Thanks for those detailed set descriptions CM4Sci! I have a couple of questions:

70601: This is more of an airplane than a ship, correct? What are the colors of the sky shark? Can you see what gimmicks/features it has?

Airplane 100%.

Frontal is orange then shades of gray.

70603: Is the zeppelin attached to the ship (i.e. is the ship suspended below the zeppelin and attached with ropes/chains?) Can you see what features/gimmicks it has?

Zeppelin is suspensed over the ship, orange, reusing the Friends parts for the balloon.

70605: Is this a base/castle or is it more of a mobile hq or "flying fortress" type vehicle. Again, features/gimmicks that are apparent?

Not very very large, it's a mobile Hq.

I would also ask if you can tell the piece counts.

Do any of the sets make use of the "stud gatling guns" from bionicle/ninjago blaster bike/etc.?

Thanks for taking questions!!

Piece count is totally impossible at the time. The rest, also, can't be replied by such pictures.

Piece count is totally impossible at the time. The rest, also, can't be replied by such pictures.

Since piece count in this sets is unknown at this time, maybe you could speculate on size of new sets? Specifically 70601 is it in 30$ Size? And could you also give some info on 70602 & 70603 size? It seems that 70604 & 70605 are on much more expensive side, and 70599 and 70600 are 13 and 20$ respectively.

So this youtuber called Fan of Ninjago has videos with two interesting pictures:

87253d63e6.jpg

e0e543edca.jpg

They look to be official, the upper one features a sword that fits CM4Sci's description, pretty exciting!

Edited by Exetrius

So this youtuber called Fan of Ninjago has videos with two interesting pictures:

87253d63e6.jpg

e0e543edca.jpg

They look to be official, the upper one features a sword that fits CM4Sci's description, pretty exciting!

Yeah upper pic seems to have rumored Dragon Sword, but lower one seems fake with that eyepatch.