I'm still dying to see Airjitzu Battle Grounds... Watch it be the best set ever or something...

What was the rumoured price again, somewhere in the.. Master Wu Dragon range, perhaps? :wink:

I wonder whether it will be part of the Skybound or the Rise of the Villains wave. I'd say Skybound, since the set ratio Skybound:RotV is 3:5 . If that is true, I would expect it to be a piece of mostly dark tan terrain with New Djinjago (ariabian-like) bits of architecture, maybe a small oriental building as well. And a healthy dose of uncommon characters! :sweet: The thing is: apart from the ToA, there is nothing really 'Airjitzu' about New Djinjago in the show...

Lighthouse is best set!

agree, but it's a pity it overlaps so much minifgs wise with Misfortune keep... as oppose to the Zeppelin and the Widow Island...

I just wish they would've included Dogshank instead of Nadakhan and Sqiffy to be more accurate to the scene.

Well, both Nadakhan and Sqiffy were there, but I agree Dogshank played a greater role. It would be nice to get her in another set...

I'm looking forward to the samurai x cave out of all the sets. So now, which set are you guys excited for the most?

My opinion might change once we get pics of the Airjitzu Battle Grounds and better pics of the Samurai X Cave, but currently I'm most excited for the Ultra Stealth Raider! It's a fantastic upgrade of a vehicle that I didn't even get the first time around, plus an awesome mech and chair for Chen!

Hell, I got the original, think it's probably the best Ninjago set and am not even that interested in Ninjago anymore, yet I still want Ultra Stealth Raider. It's lovely.

agree, but it's a pity it overlaps so much minifgs wise with Misfortune keep... as oppose to the Zeppelin and the Widow Island...

Not a big deal considering I don't own MK, only the Island. Though then I'd get Lloyd's blade again, which isn't so bad I guess.

The Commissioner would be the only one we need to finish OpLandHo

He should have been in the Kryptarium Prison set instead of the generic guard.

I actually like that there is much minifig overlap for the summer Skybound sets, since I only have the Raid Zeppelin and with the NRG dragon and Lighthouse I can complete both the ninja side and the villain side, except for Dogshank (who I don't really care for). :classic:

Edited by Exetrius

im curious is there any official pictures of the upcoming samurai x cave chaos set not the LEGO ideas pictures but the actual LEGO version

im curious is there any official pictures of the upcoming samurai x cave chaos set not the LEGO ideas pictures but the actual LEGO version

There is but we can't post a link or pictures on this forum so if you would like to see your going to have to do a ton of digging

It's not actually a lot of digging; the pics should be easy to find on any site without the leaked pics policy...

After finaly catching up with new episodes I must agree that Lighthouse is a great set but instead of Flintlocke and Squiffy should include dogshank as mentioned. And it seems there is no light blue teapot?!

After finaly catching up with new episodes I must agree that Lighthouse is a great set but instead of Flintlocke and Squiffy should include dogshank as mentioned. And it seems there is no light blue teapot?!

Yeah by looks of the pictures its a golden teapot. Its definitely a departure from the episode, just like the decision not to include dogshanks. But if you have master Wu's dragon then you'll have the right coloured teapot there I guess...

Pythor's staff is a bit over exaggerating, but it looks great in trans yellow-green. I'll eventually have to make a hooded variant for pythor as there's already white hoods avaiable.

Pythor's staff is a bit over exaggerating, but it looks great in trans yellow-green. I'll eventually have to make a hooded variant for pythor as there's already white hoods avaiable.

I think the black knight face from Scooby Doo line will be perfect:

scd006.jpg

Yeah by looks of the pictures its a golden teapot. Its definitely a departure from the episode, just like the decision not to include dogshanks. But if you have master Wu's dragon then you'll have the right coloured teapot there I guess...

I think that might be meant to be Nadakhan's lamp, not a teapot. It's been silhouetted on the back of all the Skybound packaging along with the Djinn blades despite being absent from all the other sets, and of course that piece represented a genie's lamp long before it started being used as a teapot (also, as of this year a new teapot piece has been introduced in Friends and Elves).

Unfortunately, even if it is the lamp, I'm unsure whether it'll be printed with the Sky Pirate coat of arms like the one in the show...

Edited by Lyichir

I think the black knight face from Scooby Doo line will be perfect:

-snip-

Thanks for the tip, Pythor's eyes are red of course, but otherwise a perfect purist solution :thumbup:

I'll eventually have to make a hooded variant for pythor as there's already white hoods available.

Where? Only Taskmaster has one to my knowledge, and that set's pretty old now...

Where? Only Taskmaster has one to my knowledge, and that set's pretty old now...

True, but it was available via B&P not so long ago. I got three, I love them! :grin: They look great on every Wu variant (or any other white-robed figure, actually).

So, what figs are you guys most hyped for?

For me:

Good guy side: 'ghost potential' Cole

Bad guy side: Sensei Yang