I'm personally relieved that this wave is so small. It'll give me the chance to catch up with the sets from this year's waves. I'm glad that the elemental dragons are being realised in set form. It's a bit funny that Cole's dragon is so small, but time will tell on how it looks.

Season 5 spoilers ahead.

I suppose that the other ninja's Dragons will be released in bigger sets, like the 2011 Fire Dragon being in the Fire Temple set. It would be nice to see if Nya gets a dragon. I imagine a Water Dragon would look fantastic.

On another note, I hope that Cole's ghost form isn't transferred to his minifigure, it wouldn't look right compared to the others. I know we have the Titanium variation of Zane, but something about having a ghostly Cole with all the other normal Cole figures doesn't seem right to me. This may be false hope, but I don't think Cole's ghost form will last forever.

I would like to have at least one figure to represent that form of Cole. Especially if they use the translucent apple green color.

I would like to have at least one figure to represent that form of Cole. Especially if they use the translucent apple green color.

actually I think his ghost face looks grey, so translucent grey face? Pretty dissapointed Lego didn't made ghostly Cole in this wave. Hope they do it next wave Edited by benderisgreat

actually I think his ghost face looks grey, so translucent grey face? Pretty dissapointed Lego didn't made ghostly Cole in this wave. Hope they do it next wave

They should use grey, not trans. colors. The trans. would look horrible with the ninja hood over it since no light can get through. That's why Bansha's hood has a translucent portion in the back.

They should use grey, not trans. colors. The trans. would look horrible with the ninja hood over it since no light can get through. That's why Bansha's hood has a translucent portion in the back.

maybe just grey face could work too. But from leaks I am not certain ninja will be wearing full hoods next wave, more likely just lower part of them with hairpieces.

no ,his minifigure hood is accurate to the show

Actually his uniform and body were both translucent and opaque (to a certain degree) during different parts of the show. Here is a point where he is very translucent: http://i.ytimg.com/v...Y/hqdefault.jpg ; and then there are also moments like this where he looks pretty darn solid: http://i.ytimg.com/v...s/hqdefault.jpg . Personally I would like to see a ghost minifigure of him where his uniform is the same as everyone else but his head is the translucent green color they gave all the ghosts this year. I tested this out earlier by putting Morro's head on an old Cole minifigure and it still looks pretty good even with the hood on.

If you look at Morro's minifigure his hairpiece with the addition of the scarf almost covers his head to the same extent as a hood and the head still looks fine even though there isn't much light getting through.

Edited by CET23

Actually his uniform and body were both translucent and opaque (to a certain degree) during different parts of the show. Here is a point where he is very translucent: http://i.ytimg.com/v...Y/hqdefault.jpg ; and then there are also moments like this where he looks pretty darn solid: http://i.ytimg.com/v...s/hqdefault.jpg . Personally I would like to see a ghost minifigure of him where his uniform is the same as everyone else but his head is the translucent green color they gave all the ghosts this year. I tested this out earlier by putting Morro's head on an old Cole minifigure and it still looks pretty good even with the hood on.

If you look at Morro's minifigure his hairpiece with the addition of the scarf almost covers his head to the same extent as a hood and the head still looks fine even though there isn't much light getting through.

It would be nice to have fully ghostified Cole. But I can't see it happen since this ghost wave is over, unless they make a polibag version of him.

I meant more along the lines of the Evil Green Ninja. No light whatsoever can shine through, so they chose Spring Yellow Green instead of Trans. Fluorescent Green. The current ninja hood would present the same problem.

It would be nice to have fully ghostified Cole. But I can't see it happen since this ghost wave is over, unless they make a polibag version of him.

Well, he is still a ghost, and will be at least in the beginning of next season, so Lego could either completely skip over it or make a ghost version of his new suit...

I hope Ninjago doesn't suffer because of NexoKnights (which I already have a feeling I'll love) I think Ninjago has the potential to become a 10 year wave. Depending on how they go about the story.

5 sets, like i'very said before seems small, I hope we have some retail exculsives. Which could be what the Sky Shark and the MisFort are. *crosses fingers* but regardless, still pumped for season 6 and the kick butt pirates!

you mean 11? Im pretty sure ninjago's gonna beat bionicle

Ok so are these sets from the speculated Ninjago movie? Or, maybe this series is so small because the summer one will be a giant Movie boom?

Nah, the movie comes out in Fall 2017.

Ok so are these sets from the speculated Ninjago movie? Or, maybe this series is so small because the summer one will be a giant Movie boom?

This entire year, as well as the first half of next year (should they decide not to do a hiatus between January and July) will most be sets that will coincide with the TV show. Once August 2017 hits, though, we should get a movie's worth of product as they movie releases that fall (unless they go for the odd September release with the movie sets).

I just mentioned 10 as a milestone year. No sets have hit a ten year run that aren't licensed.

Mind you, this year is Lego City's 11th year!

Official names:

70599 Cole's Dragon

70600 Ninja Bike Race

70601 Sky Shark

70602 Jay's Elemental Dragon

70603 Raid Zeppelin

70604 Tiger Widow Island

70605 Misfortune's Keep

70606 Ninjago Movie 1 GA

70607 Ninjago Movie 2 TT

70608 Ninjago Movie 3 SA

70609 Ninjago Movie 4 MP

70610 Ninjago Movie 5 JS

70611 Ninjago Movie 6 SC

70612 Ninjago Movie 7 LD

70613 Ninjago Movie 8 NW

70614 Ninjago Movie 9 JJ

70615 Ninjago Movie 10 KM

70616 Ninjago Movie 11 ZT

70617 Ninjago Movie 12 BS

Edited by CM4Sci

Okay but you know what I mean. City wil, always exist in some form. Ninjago, like Chima, Bionicle, Agents, and any other story based theme can only exist for so long without getting st etched too thin. Ninjago should have another 2 or 3 years at the very least.

Speaking of which....why are all the Lego Ninjago Movie sets. Shown for this year... (persumably) and 12 sets holy crackers! Hope we get a cmf series.

Official names:

70599 Cole's Dragon

70600 Ninja Bike Race

70601 Sky Shark

70603 Raid Zeppelin

70604 Tiger Widow Island

70605 Misfortune's Keep

70606 Ninjago Movie 1 GA

70607 Ninjago Movie 2 TT

70608 Ninjago Movie 3 SA

70609 Ninjago Movie 4 MP

70610 Ninjago Movie 5 JS

70611 Ninjago Movie 6 SC

70612 Ninjago Movie 7 LD

70613 Ninjago Movie 8 NW

70614 Ninjago Movie 9 JJ

Awesome,but the ninjago movie is in 2017 September,why was it released so early

Official names:

70599 Cole's Dragon

70600 Ninja Bike Race

70601 Sky Shark

70603 Raid Zeppelin

70604 Tiger Widow Island

70605 Misfortune's Keep

70606 Ninjago Movie 1 GA

70607 Ninjago Movie 2 TT

70608 Ninjago Movie 3 SA

70609 Ninjago Movie 4 MP

70610 Ninjago Movie 5 JS

70611 Ninjago Movie 6 SC

70612 Ninjago Movie 7 LD

70613 Ninjago Movie 8 NW

70614 Ninjago Movie 9 JJ

Do you have a source or link?

Official names:

70599 Cole's Dragon

70600 Ninja Bike Race

70601 Sky Shark

70603 Raid Zeppelin

70604 Tiger Widow Island

70605 Misfortune's Keep

70606 Ninjago Movie 1 GA

70607 Ninjago Movie 2 TT

70608 Ninjago Movie 3 SA

70609 Ninjago Movie 4 MP

70610 Ninjago Movie 5 JS

70611 Ninjago Movie 6 SC

70612 Ninjago Movie 7 LD

70613 Ninjago Movie 8 NW

70614 Ninjago Movie 9 JJ

link?

So we're getting 7 sets...and movie sets? The movie's not until 2017, so either this list is from before the movie got pushed back, or the movie's being moved up? I'm confused. :sceptic:

So the website Groove Bricks reports that CM4Sci may have tracked down the sets through the Lego Website. They also say Bionicle sets have been found this way in past years. How does one accomplish this?