Sign in to follow this  
Bony_em

[MOC] grey knight lego

They are the Grey Knights ( Grey Knights ) warhammer , in this case men orange / white has many possibilities.

This moc and the fact , 100% and 100 % of my layman , I try to do several times, but never left me so dear.

30780139092_d684ae2263.jpg

Edited by Bony_em

I cant get any of your pictures to load. You might need to put them on a different website

I see the pictures just fine, I really like the design it looks great :classic: my only criticism/question would have to be does the vision/view not get obscured by the neck guard?

slanesh walk is not a bad idea , I thought I did the woman in gray knight . This moc miss this for my technic army among which are the technic scale figure and dolls figure technic ... to return to relist technic the figures !!!!

Edited by Bony_em

Man this is great! The best I have ever seen! Could you upload (here or Flicker) pictures of the model taken apart and up close? I need to rebuild this for my desk at work. Please and thank you?!

Grey knight in original color. i like

23075997909_f50025326c_c.jpgeste by Alexander Bonilla Fernandez, en Flickr

23148165810_92d1708fe8_c.jpgestasi2 by Alexander Bonilla Fernandez, en Flickr

estaai by Alexander Bonilla Fernandez, en Flickr

not now, let me be if I accept lego Ideas....I'm also putting him tweaking details....

Edited by Bony_em

First off really great MOC and the path of its development in the thread was very enjoyabld to watch.

I must admit, although im sure its accurste and doesnt look bad, the tunic looked like a little robot was clinging on to the armors waist/pelvic region.

Thanks , if the design is different from the gray knight , I have it on my table computer this moc and never get tired of seeing it, has such a prefect design that has me happy , the pictures that I do not do them justice ,

Edited by Bony_em

Photos in silver and with two weapons copied from a space marine of those

YviSUqA.jpg

cIOirg8.jpg

Edited by Bony_em