Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Mystery Ship: Part 2

OK, OK, I'm back. With a full bottle *sweet* ....and one that mysteriously emptied while I was on my way back. 8-| Could you ease up on the "Scotty" stuff a little Capt'n? I better get back to the engine room. Plenty of work to do today. Ya know, I'm really looking forward to that Stillman's fish tonight....

It is el Criatura del Profundo! A curse upon your gringo shipping companies for luring the simple fishermen away from their traditional fishing lives, with promises of American dinero... My amigos on shore warned me of such things before I signed on for this voyage! I am maldecido! Madre de Dios, rescate yo!

It is el Criatura del Profundo! A curse upon your gringo shipping companies for luring the simple fishermen away from their traditional fishing lives, with promises of American dinero... My amigos on shore warned me of such things before I signed on for this voyage! I am maldecido! Madre de Dios, rescate yo!

I speak two languages; English and Irish. Please pick one. Bloody foreigners.

Bloody foreigner?

MANNY! SCOTTY SAYS YOU'RE BLEEDING! DID YOU HURT YOURSELF? TENGO DOLOR DE CABEZA?? QUE SIGNIFICA CRIATURA DEL FUNDO...

Criatura...Criatura...That creatures name is on the tip of my tongue. It's like cracker, but not... Hmmm...

Drinks a huge swig of whiskey. *cough* I thought that was my water bottle.

*staggers*

*passes out*

What does Criatura del Profundo mean Manny?

Mr. Doohan, what be ther latest state-us report on yer furnaces? We don't be havin' no limitations to our power now, so we best be gettin' off on our voyage as soon as possible so der engines can be chargin' our power cells. And it also be a jolly good move to be gettin' out of these dreadfully ominous murky waters......

Mr. Doohan, what be ther latest state-us report on yer furnaces?

Well sir, I am working on making a replacement rear left universal engine piston timing valve-o-meter from a spare that was designed for the left front. Thus I need to reverse almost every part. This takes time. I could have it going in 10 hours, but it is hard to be sure.

Well sir, I am working on making a replacement rear left universal engine piston timing valve-o-meter from a spare that was designed for the left front. Thus I need to reverse almost every part. This takes time. I could have it going in 10 hours, but it is hard to be sure.

Arr, you better be keepin' on workin' on yer aft larboard valve then. The sooner we get our selves outa 'ere the better.

Edited by oo7

Bloody foreigner?

MANNY! SCOTTY SAYS YOU'RE BLEEDING! DID YOU HURT YOURSELF? TENGO DOLOR DE CABEZA?? QUE SIGNIFICA CRIATURA DEL FUNDO...

Criatura...Criatura...That creatures name is on the tip of my tongue. It's like cracker, but not... Hmmm...

Drinks a huge swig of whiskey. *cough* I thought that was my water bottle.

*staggers*

*passes out*

Mr. Cap'n sir! Sto' spillin' yor drink! I think my mop is halv booz!

Hose it off then and be done with it.

y-yes.... *Hoses off floor and captain Maxwell*

I- oops!

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

Ugh...you guys keep saying words. I don't want to hear anymore words. If we're going to be sitting here for a while I'll take a nap. When I wake up, we should watch movies! I just put in a great entertainment center. We can watch some DVDs. I just got Love Boat season one! I wish I could live on the Love Boat. Life would be so easy. I like the Love Boat maybe better than Diff'rent Strokes...

NAH...well...okay, let's just say that DIff'rent Stroke is my favorite sit-com and the Love Boat is my favorite hour-long drama. Well, it wasn't really a drama, it was a dramedy, but it was an hour long. It's so good. Have you all seen it? We'll watch it together later. You'll love it!

Okay, someone fetch me my fuzzy bunny. I wuv bunny. He's so fuzzy. I need to give him kisses otherwise I can't sleep. SOmeone fetch fuzzy bunny!

See you guys later. Don't let the Kraken get ye'.

*passes out cold on the floor*

That sounds like terrible trouble from ancient sea ghosts who haunt this water, always shrouded in fog.

Sea ghosts? Ich was hoping it were sea monsters.

Ich could be to first Chef to serve sea monster should we catch one. Mmmmmmmmmm

Anyway, Ich better get to my kitchen and start cleaning some fish.

* walks to the kitchen *

*wakes up*

OTTO! Kraken...sea monster...sploosh...fuzzy bunny...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*passes back out cold*

Anyway, Ich better get to my kitchen and start cleaning some fish.

About time. How can one work when they are so hungry?!

Kraken...sea monster...sploosh...fuzzy bunny...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kraken? They don't exist; you've been drinking too much Capt'n :-D

*A particularly large wave causes the ship to roll, and a small unobtrusive locker in the corner of the engine room bursts open and out tumbles the ship's mechanic Jack Tupp, looking like he's been sleeping off a very heavy bender*

...uhhh what day is it?

...uhhh what day is it?

It'll be the last day of your life if you don't get down here and help me fix this damn engine! Have you seen my hammer? I've looked and looked and all I found was a large blue bucket that smelt of clams and crap!

Have you seen my hammer? I've looked and looked and all I found was a large blue bucket that smelt of clams and crap!
*still groggy but thinking on his feet, Jack sneakily pulls the hammer from his own tool belt, concealing it behind his back*

Waitaminute chief, what's that lump on under your hat?

*Grabs Mr. Doohan's hat so that he is momentarily distracted, whilst the hammer falls on the deck at their feet with a clang.*

There it is, it was under your hat all along. What would you do without me chief?

*Grins. Tries to turn on the charm. Fails miserably.*

There it is, it was under your hat all along. What would you do without me chief?

Well that's great! *sweet* I love that hammer; it's my lucky charm! I even painted this four leaf clover on it! See! No wonder I've had this headache all day; silly me though it was because I was drinking too much! :-P Ahh well, back to work! You coming Jack?

Ahh well, back to work! You coming Jack?
Sure!

*Starts forward and then doubles up as if in pain.*

Ooooh, ahhhh... I think I may have pulled a muscle there chief. You go on ahead and I'll catch you up.

*Waits until Doohan's back is turned and then ducks behind some pipework and lights up a cigarette.*

Mmmmmmmmm... man, I needed that.

Ooooh, ahhhh... I think I may have pulled a muscle there chief. You go on ahead and I'll catch you up.

It's good to have my boy back. This will make the work easier. This should be fixed in no time..... Er... Jack?.... Jack? Jack!

Where has that lazy.......

*muttering becomes more and more obscene and to save the filters some work it has been cut*

Jack? Jack!
*Small explosion. Jack reappears, slightly singed.*

No worries chief, I was just recalibrating the wotsit on the doohickey... or something. Engine not working is it? Try whacking the thinguma-flange casing with your minor adjustment stick - I mean hammer.

*notices for the first time the Captain passed out on the floor*

Ummm... shouldn't we wake him up or something?

No worries chief, I was just recalibrating the wotsit on the doohickey... or something. Engine not working is it? Try whacking the thinguma-flange casing with your minor adjustment stick - I mean hammer.

Tried that cobber, but no luck. This one may require actual work. Don't tell the orificers (not a typo!) but I am not sure if this can be fixed. 8-|

Ummm... shouldn't we wake him up or something?

Nah, he seems happy there. :-P

What have I said about the cargo? :-| Stay out of it for your own best! >:-(

What are you on about? I don't give a damn about your cargo; we are dead in the water. So unless your cargo happens to be engine parts or Irish Whiskey I couldn't care a less if it fell over the side and took you with it! Now will you go away and bother someone else. >:-( Bloody oxygen thief!

So unless your cargo happens to be engine parts or Irish Whiskey I couldn't care a less if it fell over the side and took you with it!

You took my whiskey?? 8-