IronFish

[MOC] Obi Wan's jedi starfighter

I was bored one day, so I decided to build the 75087 Anakin's Custom Jedi Starfighter in LDD, then, I took a copy of it, changed around some colors, and pieces, and then I ordered all pieces I needed, then I ended up with this.

IDjjLu7.jpgntNWis5.jpgGmC4OoH.jpgxbbS3Yb.jpgmT1Kzy4.jpg

54gjexf.jpg

YZjP27k.jpg

Sorry for the large pictures

I know it's not perfectly to scale, and there are a few details I tried to get, but couldn't, and I feel that if this were an official Lego set, they would of used decals for those particular things, but I'm happy with how it turned out.

Edited by IronFish

Looks very nice! The area in front of the cockpit looks very sophisticated compared the the TLG solutions. The action right under the cockpit looks very nice too. I assume the bottom is nothing special? I'd like to try to make a better version than TLG could.

Looks very nice! The area in front of the cockpit looks very sophisticated compared the the TLG solutions. The action right under the cockpit looks very nice too. I assume the bottom is nothing special? I'd like to try to make a better version than TLG could.

The underside is pretty simple

rfZoSUY.jpg

O1psFeY.jpg

nothing noteworthy besides the lightsaber holder

Briliant. Lego made several of these starfigters (similar type, diferent colors) but your design beats all of those. Yea, the dimensions are a bit off here and there but it's very easy to forgive that looking at the whole piece. If this was a set, I'd definitely buy it!

Briliant. Lego made several of these starfigters (similar type, diferent colors) but your design beats all of those. Yea, the dimensions are a bit off here and there but it's very easy to forgive that looking at the whole piece. If this was a set, I'd definitely buy it!

Thank you! I don't do very many MOCs so any feedback means a lot.

Very nice! I still think the cockpit area is a bit too bulbous compared to the real thing, but my memory might be off

I agree with Hold0511, ill be making my second Eta-2 tonight, and after that i might build a couple of Delta-7s

On 4/19/2016 at 10:38 PM, addemlit said:
On 1/7/2016 at 7:53 AM, eduardoacd said:

any chances of getting a ldd file of it? looks pretty good.

Sorry, very late, didn't notice your post.

I tend to delete and LFX of something when I'm done building it, but I found one of my versions of the ship intact, so here you go.

Link