Well:

From the rules:

• Bodywork of an Enforcer needs to be Black & White (optional) as supporting color (grey as supporting color is allowed).
  • Bodywork of a Bandit needs to be Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, ... (any color, or a mix of colors), as long as it's not Black or White (grey as supporting color is allowed).

I, too was under impression that you can use a bit of black together with other colors for the bandits.

But then i saw this:

...you can use a bit of Black for decals/stripes for the Bandits :thumbup:

So it looks like you can use black and white only as a stripes.

Thin line on this moc is it used just for the stripes, or those panel can pass as a stripes? But then, where is the limit?

Edited by Milan

), as long as it's not Black or White (grey as supporting color is allowed)

OK, i missed this somehow. I'll change every black panel in fina version.

IMG_2597%252520%2525281024x523%252529.jpg

IMG_2595%252520%2525281024x550%252529.jpg

IMG_2624%252520%2525281024x475%252529.jpg

IMG_2626%252520%2525281024x837%252529.jpg

Well:

From the rules:

• Bodywork of an Enforcer needs to be Black & White (optional) as supporting color (grey as supporting color is allowed).
  • Bodywork of a Bandit needs to be Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, ... (any color, or a mix of colors), as long as it's not Black or White (grey as supporting color is allowed).

I, too was under impression that you can use a bit of black together with other colors for the bandits.

But then i saw this:

So it looks like you can use black and white only as a stripes.

Thin line on this moc is it used just for the stripes, or those panel can pass as a stripes? But then, where is the limit?

It is indeed a thin line. Some black for striping is okay, but using big black panels is pushing it, and needs to be avoided.

The transformation looks very cool by the way. This is exactly the type of vehicle I have in mind for this contest. Great work so far.

Fixed (i hope so) body color - even seats has no black, but orange, and rear rims are now yellow also, not black

IMG_2629.JPG

IMG_2634.JPG

I have. First idea was to use all wheels from motocross bike, to put bigger propellers. But this way it looks better (for me). To put the same wheels in front, as in back, then i'll have to rebuild front suspension, make it not so wide. Or then i have to make back wider. But car is allready pretty wide, close to "too wide".

I was thinking that putting all four motorcycle wheels (the one that are front), would perhaps eliminate need for propellers, as those rims looks like the propellers already, and visually can act as one.

I have only 4. I allready spent some 2x my year budget for lego ...

I was pretty exited about idea, to put doubled motocross wheels on back, but in reality those big wheels from Volvo loader looks better for me

IMG_2639.JPG

Tried also wthout propellers

IMG_2640.JPG

I was pretty exited about idea, to put doubled motocross wheels on back, but in reality those big wheels from Volvo loader looks better for me

I'm not convinced the Volvo/Unimog tires look better. The double motorcross wheels at the back do look great!!

As i said few post back, rims do look like propellers, and imo they can be used as a 4 propellers in flying mode. Those black tiny propellers was just to small. Now it looks great.

Double motocross wheels are spot on (meaning best you can get and wihtout those propellers) for my opinion too :thumbup: Apparently I have some visions of these things :laugh: But Jurss you do what you feel is best.

Edited by MacKaiwer

With double motocross wheels looks it better... on one side the whole design is then better on other side the use of double motocross wheels is unique that was not used in any other MOCs... So take double motocross wheels... and take that small propellers away... :P

Max...

doublepost, sorry, can you delete your own posts here in EB?

Edited by MacKaiwer

on other side the use of double motocross wheels is unique that was not used in any other MOCs... So take double motocross wheels...

Max...

I think i saw in some moc doubled motocross wheels, it was some crawler with lot of wheels.

Ok, i'll think about that, because then i'll have to order them.

I thought that this had, but it doesnt has

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=545377

Yes, i also don't like those propellers so much, but somehow i don't like those doubled wheels also. But if most of You like them ...

It does not matter what We like. This is your build and if you like original fat wheels, you should use that. Each builders imaginations makes mocs unique and diverse, abd that is a great thing :)

It does not matter what We like. This is your build and if you like original fat wheels, you should use that. Each builders imaginations makes mocs unique and diverse, abd that is a great thing :)

True! But if you are looking for more votes, I'd choose the double motor cross wheels :laugh:

I like your choice Jurss :thumbup: You do what you feel is the best not what others think, not "the public choice", gotta love you man :thumbup: It is cool machine, no matter what wheels are under it, nice build :classic:

Edited by MacKaiwer

The yellow and orange really work well together. I like the guns sliding out in the front, too. Nice job!

Maybe i'll turn to bright side, still didn't decided

I'm not satisfied with that Qudriciraptor, and it is too big and too complex. I'll try to make something simpler. There is still time

IMG_2674.JPG

Looks like a nice small chassis. What will it be?

I might also try to make a different model because mine doesn't have enough of a change.