Purpearljellyblob

Heroica RPG - Quest #136: The Sorcerer's Stone

Midern jerks upright from lying against the mast as the ship exploded into chaos looking around in a vain attempt to figure out what was going on. She hurriedly pushed some hair out of her face and nearly slipped on the deck as she got up and rushed for the helm of the ship.

"Kiray, can you talk Hung down here?? We need to get out of this storm and away from these- what, Sirens? BOBBY! Get up and go grab Polly, she should be at the tripod!"

She practically slid to a stop by Mhinak, glaring at the merfolk that held Toren hostage.

"Nazarazh mousuulno....put him down!" she demanded, drawing her club.

Edited by CallMePie

Bobby nods his head vigorously at Miderun's orders as she whips by. He stumbles towards the tripod. "Yo! Polly, where you at?! You okay?!"

Germ, Naîm, and Mhinak stumble through the darkness, however, Germ has fallen behind due to his preoccupation with this magnifying glass, which made him less aware of his surroundings. Mhinak’s the first to reach the ladder, followed by Naîm, who wasted a couple of seconds attempting a feat that he’s not used to. Before the two Heroes could head up to the helm, their attention were momentarily drawn towards a beautiful sight, amidst the choppy waves and the rain. Two merfolks began to swim towards the portside, where Naîm and Mhinak are…

19089028476_06e429e5f4_t.jpg

"Not too ideal if your ship were to sink in the middle of a storm like this, do you? Perhaps if we were to give you a hand, to lighten your ship." The octopial slithers its tentacles towards Elnath and pokes at the glowing object underneath Elnath's coat, "Which do you think is heavier, that shiny stone under your coat or this overweight racoon?" Says the Octopial, as it tightens its other tentacles around Toren.

18512177872_b72de3d266_o.jpg

"HEROES! SAVE ME!"

What will the party do?

Na'im pauses outright and stares at the lucerna beatus. Never before had it failed him and he could not think why. Na'im was distracted however by the appearance of two pretty merpeople at the portside of the vessel, and spreads his arms open wide to meet them, before an enormous wave swamps the ship, dousing him in salt-water and throwing uncereoniously onto his behind. Fortunatly though, it shook him out of his trance and he climbed the remaining steps ot the stern

"Now my dear friend, me and my companions are intelligent people and quite open to negotiation. You strike me as a powerful figure, so I must confess I find your eagerness to help this humble vessel and its passengers to brave this strom exceptionally gatifing. But I can assure you need not go to all the trouble. The Lannisters are fine sailors, and I have whole hearted faith in their ability to carry us safely through the storm", Na'im says to the Octopial, sweating badly and his voice halting

He turns to Elnath and murmurs in a low whisper "Master Van Cleef, you must surrender Toren to these sea creatures, for the sake of the Nerkastone if nothing else! Much as I admire the strength of our party, I hardly thing we can defeat these powerful merpeople on their home turf. As much as you have become attached to your furry friend, is his life really worth that of your entire crew, my companions from heroica and the unspeakable power you have been tasked to protect?"

Midern jerks upright from lying against the mast as the ship exploded into chaos looking around in a vain attempt to figure out what was going on. She hurriedly pushed some hair out of her face and nearly slipped on the deck as she got up and rushed for the helm of the ship.

"Kiray, can you talk Hung down here?? We need to get out of this storm and away from these- what, Sirens? BOBBY! Get up and go grab Polly, she should be at the tripod!"

She practically slid to a stop by Mhinak, glaring at the merfolk that held Toren hostage.

"My dear Miderun be reasonable" Na'im cries over the wind and rain "These merpeople are civillised beings, just as much as Toren here is, not mindless monsters!"

Edited by Enceladus

"My dear Miderun be reasonable" Na'im cries over the wind and rain "These merpeople are civillised beings, just as much as Toren here is, not mindless monsters!"

"I don't care how smart or stupid they are, they have one of ours hostage," snapped Miderun bluntly.

Kiray struggles to hear her party leader, but makes out enough to understand. She makes her away across the rocking ship, using her katana to keep her steady. Her long hair whipped her face and torso, but the black knight ignored it as best she could.

Once she was close to Hung, Kiray shouted, "You need to move! Come with me, or you won't make it!" as intimidatingly as she could and continued with, "We need everyone to be safe or I swear upon whatever gods there are I will hit you myself if I have to. There's too much on the line for us to fail."

Mhinak's attention is drawn by the mermaids.

"Well hello!" Mhinak is in some sort of love-trance. "How are you two beautiful beings doing out in this storm?" While speaking though, thunder begins to crack and he gets a thought.

No, they are Mermaids in the water, they are practically fish. I can't fall for a fish. I must snap out of it immediately! For my friends and for Polly!

One of the mermaids stretches out her arm and tries to reach for Mhinak as he moves up the ladder, looking a bit disappointed.

Without saying anything, Mhinak loses his grip of the side of the ship and runs up to Elnath and Toren. Mhinak shouts at the Merfolk.

"Get your wee little baby tentacles of him you foul creature! If you want that stone, you're going to have to take me down too!"

OoC: It's fine if I do a few actions like that, right? In a "single sequence"?

No problem :thumbup:

The Octopial turns to his companions, as one of the Merman bursts out into a high-pitched laughter.

18927491410_99d137af3d_t.jpg

"This dwarf? Easy as counting fish in the ocean!"

"Sure." The Octopial wraps Toren tightly and dangles him above the raging ocean. “Or the stone.”

"HELP ME!" Toren screams, almost hyperventilating at this point.

Bobby nods his head vigorously at Miderun's orders as she whips by. He stumbles towards the tripod. "Yo! Polly, where you at?! You okay?!"

Bobby finds Polly at the tripod, drenched and shivering in cold, looking confused.

18611258038_0c7bffd9c3_o.jpg

“What’s happening? What’s the commotion about?”

"Now my dear friend, me and my companions are intelligent people and quite open to negotiation. You strike me as a powerful figure, so I must confess I find your eagerness to help this humble vessel and its passengers to brave this strom exceptionally gatifing. But I can assure you need not go to all the trouble. The Lannisters are fine sailors, and I have whole hearted faith in their ability to carry us safely through the storm", Na'im says to the Octopial, sweating badly and his voice halting.

He turns to Elnath and murmurs in a low whisper "Master Van Cleef, you must surrender Toren to these sea creatures, for the sake of the Nerkastone if nothing else! Much as I admire the strength of our party, I hardly thing we can defeat these powerful merpeople on their home turf. As much as you have become attached to your furry friend, is his life really worth that of your entire crew, my companions from heroica and the unspeakable power you have been tasked to protect?"

Elnath couldn't believe the words that came out from Naîm.

18611266988_9220e00d03_o.jpg

"These are intruders! I forbid this! This is my vessel!" says Elnath, fuming with rage.

One of the mermaid finally spoke, in a gentle and smoothing manner,

19115197675_52f86b0269_t.jpg

"The fair one is different, Octavus."

"Am I talking to the only sensible land dweller here? Hand over the stone and we'll guarantee your safety. No more negotiations."

18494563043_7d834b99f7_t.jpg

"Your ship's all chained up." *Glup* says the Piscean, Protrucio.

"Of course! Your safety is our top priority!" Tortula shrieks.

Once she was close to Hung, Kiray shouted, "You need to move! Come with me, or you won't make it!" as intimidatingly as she could and continued with, "We need everyone to be safe or I swear upon whatever gods there are I will hit you myself if I have to. There's too much on the line for us to fail."

18794012202_a075c47e31_o.jpg18794020272_2efa7e4d76_o.jpg

"If you say so!" The Lannisters descend from the crow's nest gingerly and join up with the party.

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

"Yo, shiz is getting cray! These crazy mo-fos have the little raccoon dude and they're b*tchin' about the stone and whatever. We gotta get to it. I dunno what we're gonna do!" Bobby grabs Polly's hand and leads her back to the rest of the party.

"Sure." The Octopial wraps Toren tightly and dangles him above the raging ocean. “Or the stone.”

"Am I talking to the only sensible land dweller here? Hand over the stone and we'll guarantee your safety. No more negotiations."

After hearing everyone talk. Looks around to see if he could spot anything to help Toren out. Hoping that he would not have to get into the water to fight off the "sirens".

Let me get this straight give you exactly what you want and you will not kill us off (until later). [Tries Intimation] Sure you can have the "stone", as I bash your skull in with it.

Chained up to what? A little worried to what it could be.

Turning to the party. Lets just kill them off and save Toren.

Mhinak shouts at the Merfolk laughing at him.

1cpWsov.png

"You think I'm kidding?! You will all be whelping like little guppies after I gouge your eyes out and flay all you fish!

He then talks among the other heroes so that the Merfolk can't hear him.

1cpWsov.png

"I'm with Germ on this. We can't surrender and hand over the Nekrastone. No, we're Heroes, we have to fight back and reclaim this vessel! Even if we do hand over the stone, what makes you guys so sure they'll be honorable and let us go? If we lose that stone, this journey was for nothing. So I say we take up arms and fry these fish! I could also try to yell into the ocean so other more friendlier fish can help."

Mhinak shouts at the ocean as loud as he can.

1cpWsov.png

"IF THERE ARE ANY FISH OUT THERE, I CALL UPON YOU FOR HELP AGAINST BANDITS! PLEASE HELP US!"

Elnath couldn't believe the words that came out from Naîm.

"These are intruders! I forbid this! This is my vessel!" says Elnath, fuming with rage.

One of the mermaid finally spoke, in a gentle and smoothing manner,

19115197675_52f86b0269_t.jpg

"The fair one is different, Octavus."

"Of course! Your safety is our top priority!" Tortula shrieks.

1cpWsov.png

"You think I'm kidding?! You will all be whelping like little guppies after I gouge your eyes out and flay all you fish!

He then talks among the other heroes so that the Merfolk can't hear him.

1cpWsov.png

"I'm with Germ on this. We can't surrender and hand over the Nekrastone. No, we're Heroes, we have to fight back and reclaim this vessel! Even if we do hand over the stone, what makes you guys so sure they'll be honorable and let us go? If we lose that stone, this journey was for nothing. So I say we take up arms and fry these fish! I could also try to yell into the ocean so other more friendlier fish can help."

"No wait!" Na'im cries as his plan starts to all go wrong and things start to look serious "We are all intelligent people and we need not come to blows here. For reasons that I am sure are obvious to you, master Octavus we cannot afford to surrender the stone, given the latent power it contains. Heroes, we are not brutish thugs who see fit to fight everyone who gets in our way. Please, Let us talk this through. Master Octavus, please tell us: what do you want with the stone?" Na'im says, his voice much steadier than before

Na'im addresses the Prospector in the same low voice"Master Elnath I have the good of the entire party to think about, though I assure you, I have on intention of handing over master Toren if I can avoid it."

I am no "heeerooo" (barely able to say the word). I just joined "Heroica Hall". Besides I see myself more as an "pest exterminator".

He said, as he still tried to think of some way to save Toren. Wondering if throwing something at the tentacles would set "him" free.

"Do you even know what the stone does? Five of them nearly wiped out an entire country, what do you think one of them is going to do to you mousuulno in the hands of someone who's studied it for years?"

He said, as he still tried to think of some way to save Toren. Wondering if throwing something at the tentacles would set "him" free.

Miderun nudged Germ with her elbow and nodded slightly as she saw him eye his throwing knives.

"No wait!" Na'im cries as his plan starts to all go wrong and things start to look serious "We are all intelligent people and we need not come to blows here. For reasons that I am sure are obvious to you, master Octavus we cannot afford to surrender the stone, given the latent power it contains. Heroes, we are not brutish thugs who see fit to fight everyone who gets in our way. Please, Let us talk this through. Master Octavus, please tell us: what do you want with the stone?" Na'im says, his voice much steadier than before

The young orc then shot a glare at her Fenarian companion, but let him keep the merfolk talking, for the moment.

Edited by CallMePie

After hearing everyone talk. Looks around to see if he could spot anything to help Toren out. Hoping that he would not have to get into the water to fight off the "sirens".

Let me get this straight give you exactly what you want and you will not kill us off (until later). [Tries Intimation] Sure you can have the "stone", as I bash your skull in with it.

Chained up to what? A little worried to what it could be.

Protrucio waves his arms wildly, seemingly intimidated by Germ,

"*Gulp* I have had it with that look! Summon Mo!"

Mhinak shouts at the ocean as loud as he can.

"IF THERE ARE ANY FISH OUT THERE, I CALL UPON YOU FOR HELP AGAINST BANDITS! PLEASE HELP US!"

Tortula shrieks even louder, this time almost eardrum piercing,

"Where are the bandits? We'd love to give you a hand!"

18927582578_36889cc1a7_t.jpg

"Here comes Mo!"

The Eyrie rocks violently from side to side, as if struck by an earthquake. As the Heroes grab on to whatever they can, they could hear a deep rumbling sound underneath the vessel, as if a thousand drums are being struck at once. Suddenly, long dark tentacles emerge from the sides of the vessel, smashing through everything that is in its way.

19170678075_bba3d4e600_z.jpg

"Sink this ship!" Tortula lets out an evil shriek.

"Do you even know what the stone does? Five of them nearly wiped out an entire country, what do you think one of them is going to do to you mousuulno in the hands of someone who's studied it for years?"

"Where do you think your buddy Fenarian gets his power from? I do not need five, just one is enough to tame those Vikings and Cosairs to my liking! I will do whatever it takes for such power!"

Na'im addresses the Prospector in the same low voice"Master Elnath I have the good of the entire party to think about, though I assure you, I have on intention of handing over master Toren if I can avoid it."

I am no "heeerooo" (barely able to say the word). I just joined "Heroica Hall". Besides I see myself more as an "pest exterminator".

"As I said, no stone, no racoon."

With an effortless swing, Octavus hurls Toren into the darkness and the raging ocean below.

"NOooo..."

"Get the stone! Show no mercy!"

"DO NOT MESS WITH THE MERFOLK!" shouts Protrucio as the Merfolk charge towards the Heroes.

19174225801_10c3bf03af_z.jpg

Enemies:

18983578428_554f4e6834_t.jpgMollusquid

*Immune to Water, Stunned and Weakened*

Type: Aquatic

Level: ??

Health: 360/360

Special I: Stunning Swipe - Deals 10 Damage and Stunned Effect to target, ignoring SP)

Special II: Draining Sting - Transfers 10 health to itself, ignoring SP, and causes the Weakened Effect)

Drops: Tako Sushi Plate (Restores 10 health to each member of the party)

Note: Enemy level equals to Hero’s level x1.5

19089028476_06e429e5f4_t.jpgOctopial Octavius

*Immune to Water and Poisoned*

Level: 25

Health: 150/150

Special I: Gentle Poke - Deals Poisoned +1 Effect to target

Special II: Gentle Swing - Deals 2 Damage to each member of the party, ignoring SP.

Drops: Tako Sushi (Restores 10 health), 30 gold

18927582578_36889cc1a7_t.jpgOctopial Grenius

*Immune to Water and Lightning*

Level: 18

Special: Gentle Shock - Deals 5 Lightning damage to target

Drops: Tako Sushi (Restores 10 health), 10 gold

18927491410_99d137af3d_t.jpgMerman Tortula

*Immune to water*

Type: Aquatic/Humanoid

Level: 15

Special: Gentle Splash - Deals 5 Water damage to target

Drops: Merman Stylish Gel (Deals Enamoured effect to female gender; consumable), 10 gold

18494563043_7d834b99f7_t.jpgPiscean Protrucio

*Immune to Water*

Level: 10

Health: 50/50

Special: Gentle Bite - Deals Bleeding +1 to target

Drops: 10 gold

19174251561_0070f1cf47_t.jpgMermaid Maoura

*Immune to Water, Enamoured and Asleep*

Level: 6

Health: 30/30

Special: Gentle Song - Deals Asleep Effect to target

Drops: Mermaid Scale (Increase SP by 1 for the duration of one battle; consumable)

18550107103_e382d6151f_t.jpgMermaid Sasacanth

*Immune to Water, Enamoured and Fragile*

Level: 6

Health: 30/30

Special: Gentle Words - Deals Fragile Effect to target

Drops: Mermaid Scale (Increase SP by 1 for the duration of one battle; consumable)

The Party:

16973023702_2bf89fff4d_o.pngMiderun (CallMePie), The Woman Who Killed Sean Cole *Party Leader*

18 year old Female Orc Barbarian

Level 13 *Attacks cause Enamored*

Power: 26 (13 + 13)

Power Bonus: 6 (3 in back row)

Defense: 0

Health: 20/20 (8 + 12)

Gold: 378

Equipment: Oculoid Claw (WP: 13, 1/6 chance of dealing the infected-effect, causing an enemy to lose health equal to 1/3 of their level rounded down at the end of each round, club), Seductive Perfume (Holder deals the enamored-effect, accessory, suitable for women), Lesser Orc Gauntlets: +6 power on the front row, +3 on the back, handwear, suitable only to orcs)

Inventory: Bonaparte Cutlass (WP: 9, doubled if the user has reputation among the Bonapartes), Club(WP:5, Club), Serstyral (WP: 3, axe), War Axe (WP: 9, suitable for suitable for barbarians, alchemists, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators and winged warriors.), Lucustoid Axe (WP: 3), Wicked Javelin (WP: 7, 1/6 chance of dealing the slowed-effect, throwing weapon), Tricorne (SP: 3, headwear, suitable for anyone), Opal, Phoenix Essence, 4x Potions, Remedy, Grand Potion, Smoke Bomb, High Heels (Power +1; suitable for women.), 7 Venoms, Loincloth of the Ancient (SP: 3, Absorbs Earth, footwear)

kiray_cu.jpgKiray Nastayo (KingoftheZempk), A Hero Who Is Actually Worth Something

24 year old Female Human Black Knight

Level 16 *Immune to Blinded, Doomed, Blessed, Light, Darkness* *Deals double damage to Holy and Demonic Foes*

Power Bonus: 6

Defense: 25

Health: 33/33

Gold: 192

Equipment: Smith’s Katana (WP:10, Darkness elemental), Never Blessed Helmet (SP: 8, Immunity to Blinded, Doomed and Blessed, Wearer deals double damage to Holy Enemies, suitable to Knights, Barbarians, Regulators, and Skirmishers), Orcish Barbed Shield (SP: 11), Fishy Scale Mail (SP: 6, wearer absorbs water-elemental damage as health, immune to Fire; suitable for knights, dragoons, skirmishers, and regulators, body wear)

Inventory:

Weapons and Shields: Sanctified Rito Longsword (WP:6, doubled against Flying enemies; longsword), Sword of Fire and Light (WP: 7, Fire-Light Elemental, Greatsword, Two Fanged Orcish Shield (SP: 7, Immune to Darkness, Shield Bash Replaces Meditate)

Artifacts: Flameproof Armor (SP:1, no longer flameproof; bodywear, suitable for anyone), Snug Armor (SP: 5, Cannot be De-Equipped, Suitable to all classes that use shields, body wear), Never Blessed Armor (SP: 10, Immune to Darkness, Light, and Blessed, Wearer deals double damage to Demons, suitable to Knights, Barbarians, Regulators, and Skirmishers),

Gems: Diamond

Consumables: x3 Potion, Banana (Restores full health when eaten), Nostrum, Ambrosia, Mead, Smelling Salts, Mediocre Pongcanis Brew (Encouraged + Enraged), Smoke Bomb, x2 Bones, Soma, Ambrosia, Mead, Everlasting Venom (Adds the poisoned by 10-effect to one weapon permanently), Dragon Scale, x3 Fire Bomb, x4 Venom, Sharp Tip (-2 bleeding)

Tools: Bedroll, Shovel

shadow_demon_square_picture.jpgThe Demon Germ (Samuraiturtle)

??? years old Male Half Demon Rogue

Level 8 *Immune to Darkness*

Power: 13

Defense: 1

Health: 14/14

Ether: 0

Gold: 108

Equipped: Sanctified Rito Gypsy Dart (WP:5, doubled against Flying enemies; throwing weapon), Shadow Cloak (SP:1, immune to Darkness; backwear, suitable for anyone)

Inventory:

Weapons: Wrench (WP:3, decreases the target’s level by 1; throwing weapon), Throwing Knife (WP:3), Shuriken (WP:5)

Gear / Armor: Red Shield (SP: 8)

Gems / Scrolls: -

Consumables: 2 Potion, Level-Up Mushroom, Phoenix Essence, Floral Bomb, Bone, Deadly Venom, 3 Remedy

Tools: Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass

Others: Gold Ring (worth 15 gold, or can be given to someone else to make them Enamored with the giver)

Decmon Cards: Will-o'-Wisp (Fiery 1) ; Carrion Squirrel (Dark 1) ; Glow Worm (Luminous 1)

IMG_2143_zpsb53ff806.jpgBobby "Young" Bucks Jr. (Zepher)

19 year old Male Human Rogue

Level 10.5 *Immune to cursed**Attacks cause Enamored*

Power: 19 (9+10)

Defense: 3

Health: 17/17 (10+6+1*)

Gold: 311

Equipment: Hue and Saturation whip (WP:10; causes Enamored), Nondescript Cape (SP: 3; protects from Cursed effect; suitable for rogues; backwear)

Inventory: Nice Boots (SP: 1, Footwear: Immune to Earth and Darkness, Fine-tuned Flute (WP:15, user is nimble; instrument), Dagger (WP:5, Dagger), Throwing Knife (WP: 3), Mugger's Mask (Head-wear, wearer cannot have gold stolen from them), Swift Boots, Raw Horsehide, 4x Potion, 2x Grand Potion, Grand Tonic, Health Core, 2x Remedy, Phoenix Essence, Mead, Shovel, Pickaxe

1cpWsov.pngMhinak (Goliath)

40 Year Old Male Dwarf Ranger

Level 4

Power: 7

Health: 9/9

Gold: 245

Equipment: Red Handcannon (WP: 8)

Inventory: Wooden Hand Cannon (WP: 3), Potion, Smoke Bomb, Phoenix Essence, Bone, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, and Telescope [Left Eye]

dscn0652.jpgNa'im Thamir (Enceladus)

2,314 year old Male Fenarian Cleric

Level 4

Power: 7

Health: 12/12

Ether: 12/12 (7+5)

Gold: 5

Equipment: Lucerna Beautus (WP: 3, Staff), Badge of the Smokemaster (Max. Ether +5; User can spend 5 ether in each battle to make the whole party flee; suitable to classes with ether; accessory)

Inventory: Scroll of Sealing (Enables casting the sealed-effect to the target, making them unable to use a special skill for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Potion, 1 Remedy, Smoke Bomb, 2 Phoenix Essence, Bedroll, 2x Bone, 4 Tonic, Shovel, Scroll of Blindness (Enables casting the blinded-effect to the target, making them unable to use a physical attack for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.)

18611266988_9220e00d03_o.jpgElnath Van Cleef, The Prospector *Takes suggestions from party*

99 years old male Human Sorcerer

Level 20 *Doubles the amount of gold stolen*

Power: 30 (20+10)

Defence: 5

Health: 30/30 (7+19+4)

Ether: 20 (+20)

Gold: 1000

Equipment: Golden Staff (WP: 10; staff), Cloak of the Silk Road (SP:5, doubles the amount of gold stolen, backwear)

Inventory: Shadir Oswain's Noble Seal (Quest item), Nekrastone (Blue variant, Quest item), 2 Phoenix essence, 2 Grand tonic, 2 Grand potion, Telescope, Magnifying glass, Scroll of Arc Blindness, Scroll of Confusion

18611258038_0c7bffd9c3_o.jpgPolly Darton *Takes suggestions from party*

25 years old Female Human Barbarian

Level 15 *Immune to Wind*

Power: 23 (8+15)

Defence: 5

Health: 22/22 (8+14)

Gold: 20

Equipment: Golden Sledge Maul (WP: 8; WP x 2 versus Rock-types; hammer), Red Shoulder Cape (SP:3; backwear), Golden Wings (SP:2, Immune to Wind; helmet)

Inventory: Smoke Bomb, Magic Compass

18794012202_a075c47e31_o.jpgLyrion Lannister

??? years old Male Golem

Health: 8/8

18794020272_2efa7e4d76_o.jpgHung Lannister

??? years old Male Golem

Health: 8/8

Party Leader, please determine Battle Order. Everyone else, please choose an action!

Music credits: Antti Martikainen, Antti Martikainen

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

Son of a ..... I Hope that he can swim.

Well, now we know what we are chained to.

I deal with the uglier green one (piscean protrucio). He seems scared of me any way. (Wrench from the Back Row.)

Ooc: Weird question would the "Wrench's Special" work on the "Mollusquid"? And, I will probably be busy for the next couple of days so if you get tired of waiting of me. "Miderun" can "boss" me around.

1cpWsov.png

"I'll deal with baby blue! No one insults me like that fish degenerate!"

Mhinak shoots Merman Tortula with Red Handcannon from Back Row.

Kiray checks to make sure her armor is secure before choosing her target. She steps up, scanning each enemy, before choosing. She attacks Octupial Octavious from the front. "Someone distract that giant squid."

1cpWsov.png

"I suggest that Elnath attacks the Mollusquid and Polly attacks Octopial Grenius or they both focus on the Mollusquid!"

Bobby runs to the edge of the boat, ready to dive into the sea after the were-racoon before he sees the crashing waves and remembers he's not a particularly good swimmer...

Instead he turns around and whips Octopial Grenius from the back row!

Na'im stares emotionlessly at Toren as he falls into the ocean and shakes his head "Crude, very crude master Octavus-what did you hope to achieve by doing this?" He sighs and turns to Kiray "Kiray my dear I think master Elnath here could make better use of that diamond of yours considering he has no gems to make use of."

Na'im unravels a scroll of sealing from inside his bag of holding and attempts to cast sealed on the mollusquid from the back row

OOC: posting from my phone again so no Bolding of actions for me! My plan here is to take out some of the squids more damaging specials so the lower levelled party members can take him on easier, but if anyone has a better idea please tell me :)

Ooc: Weird question would the "Wrench's Special" work on the "Mollusquid"?

Mollusquid level (if Wrench is used) = Hero's level x 1.5 - 1

Na'im stares emotionlessly at Toren as he falls into the ocean and shakes his head "Crude, very crude master Octavus-what did you hope to achieve by doing this?"

"Do not take us for a ride, land dwellers. No matter, the stone will be ours in no time."

"GET OFF MY VESSEL!" Elnath fumes at the incoming onslaught, eyes looking watery from his own.

18611258038_0c7bffd9c3_o.jpg

"Toren... why." says Polly softly, griping her hammer even tighter than before.

"I suggest that Elnath attacks the Mollusquid and Polly attacks Octopial Grenius or they both focus on the Mollusquid!"

Mhinak, try using that "Animal Talk" of yours to help Toren out. Maybe you could get help from a whale or a turtle or something else to help him from drowning. He looked a little to panicking to be able to swim.

Mhinak, try using that "Animal Talk" of yours to help Toren out. Maybe you could get help from a whale or a turtle or something else to help him from drowning. He looked a little to panicking to be able to swim.

1cpWsov.png

"Sure, let me give it a go!" Mhinak responds.

1cpWsov.png

"If there's anyone out there who can save my drowning friend, please help him!"

Edited by Goliath

"Do not take us for a ride, land dwellers. No matter, the stone will be ours in no time."

"I wouldn't be so sure master Octavus. It was a foolish choice to make the first move, as you seem to have antagonised my fellow companions. We are heroes of Heroica, and although I cannot claim to much, some of our number present here have fought dragons and bandit cheifs, crime lords and beasts of the void. You should have known better than to challenge us, master Octavus, no matter the size of your army." Na'im says his voice calm and steady

"Besides you shall never have the power to wield the nerkastones energies master Octavus-look upon my visage and see what it did to the one of the eldest and learned races of them all!" Na'im throws his arms open grandly

Sorry, last few days have been kind of tiring. What are the Lannisters' roles? Do I need to list them in the battle order?

Miderun blinked as Toren was dropped in the raging black sea, her eyes narrowing into a fierce glare at their enemies.

"Di azh zark, mousuul!" she shouted, charging the Mollosquid from the back row. "Elnath, get Maoura, Polly, get Sassacanth, both in the front!"

Battle Order

Kiray

Elnath

Polly

Miderun

Bobby

Mhinak

Germ

Na'im

Lyrion?

Hung?