Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now 3: The Heart of Darkness - Sign Ups

Am I the only one checking the thread multiple times a day?! I'm suffering from mafia withdraw.

Sorry about the delay, those character descriptions took longer than I thought. I'll send out your roles within the next 24 hours. Promise! :cry_happy:

Sorry about the delay, those character descriptions took longer than I thought. I'll send out your roles within the next 24 hours. Promise! :cry_happy:

:wub:

Take your time. We love you either way. :wub:

Yay! TPRU has spoken! :wub:

And yes, take your time... I already helped turn AG's OctanCorp into a scum team, so I'm not in complete withdrawal yet...

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Take as long as you need, things always get better with time! :sweet:

Yay! TPRU has spoken! :wub:

And yes, take your time... I already helped turn AG's OctanCorp into a scum team, so I'm not in complete withdrawal yet...

~Insectoid Aristocrat

So it's you I have to thank/blame for that?.......... :angry: .... :laugh:

So it's you I have to thank/blame for that?.......... :angry: .... :laugh:

I'm not the godfather of the team, just one of the most vocal. :laugh: I guess I'd be the Scum protector because I'm a conservative/defensive player. If you want to know how Octan expanded so quickly, then I'm not the droid you're looking for. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

I'm not the godfather of the team, just one of the most vocal. :laugh: I guess I'd be the Scum protector because I'm a conservative/defensive player. If you want to know how Octan expanded so quickly, then I'm not the droid you're looking for. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Godfather or not with that kind of info you have given MANTIS (town) just might have to interrogate you (scum) at some point.........so you in fact just may be the (scummy) droid we are looking for..... :grin:

Godfather or not with that kind of info you have given MANTIS (town) just might have to interrogate you (scum) at some point.........so you in fact just may be the (scummy) droid we are looking for..... :grin:

Who says MANTIS are town? IMO they are the Cult... that explains how they have been recruiting so quickly - brainwashing! Kawashita are the true townies :classic:

Who says MANTIS are town? IMO they are the Cult... that explains how they have been recruiting so quickly - brainwashing! Kawashita are the true townies :classic:

Actually we have just determined that Kawashita is the Cult, MANTIS recruits are not arriving quickly, we are fewest in number and we have no knowledge of brainwashing. However intelligence reports indicate that Kawashita are masters at that sort of thing. :classic:

Don't call me Scum for flip flopping, Lady Kianna, but I think Dragonfire has a point. Octan is obviously the Scum team, as we've been consistently organized from the start and outwardly appear friendly, but are secretly schemers... but, Mantis is also pretty organized seeming now, and you did recruit a bunch of new players, so it would make sense to me if you guys were the cult, and Kawashita is the Town.... but... that does draw into question... who's the serial killer?

Oh wait.... Aliencat...

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Don't call me Scum for flip flopping, Lady Kianna, but I think Dragonfire has a point. Octan is obviously the Scum team, as we've been consistently organized from the start and outwardly appear friendly, but are secretly schemers... but, Mantis is also pretty organized seeming now, and you did recruit a bunch of new players, so it would make sense to me if you guys were the cult, and Kawashita is the Town.... but... that does draw into question... who's the serial killer?

Oh wait.... Aliencat...

~Insectoid Aristocrat

We know who the SK is alright. :hmpf_bad:

Is is me again? :look: that does tend to happen... :sceptic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

It's always been you. :cry_sad:

Take all the time you need, we'll all be waiting :classic:

Oh wait.... Aliencat...

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Fine, Fine, Fine,....we are the mercenaries with morales...(scum team) we are not the cult (Kawashita is) and it appears that Dr. Long has another job other than just the lead scientist for Octan (Sk). Hmm, now last weeks actions from both sides against M.A.N.T.I.S. makes sense........