just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

This should probably go in the 2015 thread, but j2g, (or anyone else for that matter) do you know when the next Minifigure cube with Lightning Lad will be available? This year or next?

I don't know, I'd guess the same time as last year but this year.

I don't know, I'd guess the same time as last year but this year.

Which would be the end of November, around Thanksgiving.

Isn't it strange that we have two Legionnaires coming, and both look exclusive? I'd almost think that they were just making a Legion minifig cube.

The Lightning Lad cube should be showing up around November/December. I'll need to add room for Cosmic Boy on my display plate now...He definitely looks like a TRU poly like Rocket or Electro. The only new printed parts are his torso and legs. (AntiMatter dishes are reused here.) I don't think he's iconic enough to be a buyer's bonus at S@H.

Of all the bottom of the barrel characters :facepalm: ...Lego is seriously digging deep...

...to ignore dozens and dozens of popular desired characters. :hmpf_bad:

Absolute waste!

Actually, I think this is a polybag, not a promobag. Look at its set number, and he doesn't even have an exclusive face. The packaging will be like a polybag, not silky like a promobag I think. :look:

For the Lego Batman film coming maybe out later in 2016???

For the Lego Batman film coming maybe out later in 2016???

That doesn't make sense, though. Why would LEGO promote the Batman film with an entirely unrelated character?

Of all the bottom of the barrel characters :facepalm: ...Lego is seriously digging deep...

Absolute waste!

Nah, the Legion is so cool! Sure, they're not exactly B-listers, but they're so much fun! Besides, if the Legion can get two figures, then god only knows who we can get in the near future. It's guys like these that I especially want to get as polybags and promotional figures, because they can't necessarily hold a set on their own merit.

It's probably not a movie figure. But it's not like LEGO's smaller-scale movies have had minor characters as the exclusive minifigures... :sarcasm:

There is a new one already announced, isn't there? I still think he's a poly, though.

Absolute waste!

Absolute waste on the one hand, or great on the other hand because nobody has to really give a crap about missing them! If LEGO made polybags/promo figures out of actually desirable figures, we could have an extra SDCC minifig debacle on our hands. Granted, these polybags are usually a little easier to get than the SDCC figs, but still they're not readily available to everyone. That's why I think it's great for these characters to be bottom-of-the-barrel ones that many wouldn't care about.

You know,mom thinking he will be in the movie. Rumor has it the Legionares will make an appearance in the movie next year, which happens to be titled "Cosmic Clash"! Connection made. Plus, we've already gotten space batman, Braiac, a Batzarro, Darkseid. I could see him being included. However, my only qualms are with the fact that he wa in the Cache as a polybag. Otherwise, the theory made sense to me.

You know,mom thinking he will be in the movie. Rumor has it the Legionares will make an appearance in the movie next year, which happens to be titled "Cosmic Clash"! Connection made. Plus, we've already gotten space batman, Braiac, a Batzarro, Darkseid. I could see him being included. However, my only qualms are with the fact that he wa in the Cache as a polybag. Otherwise, the theory made sense to me.

I was under the impression that the Winter Soldier meant the theatrical Batman film, but that's been pushed back till 2017. Maybe Cosmic Boy will be included with Cosmic Clash, but he'd have to packaged differently than Batzarro and the Trickster were :shrug_confused:

Absolute waste!

I agree to the fullest extent.

However, he does look like Punisher, but happier, and with purple. :grin:

I don't know, the Legion is very much a time travel thing and not as much a space thing. I'd imagine that they'd want to use a more space-specific character like Adam Strange or something and save the Legion for a time-travel centric film.

I think its great they're including lesser characters outside of the sets. That way they don't take up more desired character slots. Plus, where would we ever see someone like cosmic boy?

I was under the impression that the Winter Soldier meant the theatrical Batman film, but that's been pushed back till 2017. Maybe Cosmic Boy will be included with Cosmic Clash, but he'd have to packaged differently than Batzarro and the Trickster were :shrug_confused:

Yeah, I meant the movie in 2017 :grin::blush::facepalm: Oops....

That bottom dish he is standing on goes along with the Star Wars sets next year..almost all of them had one for the figures to stand on. I thought it was really weird.

It's just the editing process, the stands are removed in the final photos. But the hand-portals should be included.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Wow, truly fantastic fig. I love the new hair and the printing is spectacular. Cuff printing is a real plus too. I'm surprised the tiara isn't molded into the hair though but that just means we can see this hairpiece in other places now.

Not too big of a fan of the figure, but it is good to see her cuff/bracelet printing is there.

Combine those arms with 2015 Wonder Woman's Silver torso, 2012's legs, gold tiara, and gold lasso and you have yourself the perfect figure. :excited::drool:

While people complain about not getting more popular characters in a EVERGREEN theme, BrickHeroes got a hold of the new Wonder Woman figure.

Link: http://www.brickhero...e-wonder-woman/

That is a very nice figure. I would say the best wonder woman figure we have gotten thus far.

These Batman V Superman sets are turning out to be very awesome but it still bugs me about the batman cowl in the small set

Oh, LOVE IT :wub: That hairpiece is so cool!!! And also very nice arm printing, leg-side printing and crown printed on head.

Edited by Winter Soldier