just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

I'll definitely get that set if it's $20. If it's $25, I'll still get it. If it's $30, count me out. It's very weird that they gave deadshot arm printing, I hope that doesn't increase the price. If they gave dead shot arm printing, they can give many other minifigures arm printing.

I'll definitely get that set if it's $20. If it's $25, I'll still get it. If it's $30, count me out.

I'm almost certain the Gotham City Cycle Chase is $24.99 USD.

That's a good question. Both are about the same darkness, so it seems that it could be either one. I can't wait to have her, but I do find myself wishing they'd changed her face to have pastel pink and blue eyeshadow. Oh, well. She's close enough to perfection that I shouldn't complain this time around. At least she has hair!

Also, Deadshot's face looks much better now that it's clearly just the plated mask.

Deadshot looks really good! I think he might get proper leg and arm printing because he might be a one-timer. So they need to do good on his design.

Batman and Catwoman look great for the most part! I think Batman's symbol should be smaller and Catwoman could use some chest printing, but otherwise they're great and I can't wait to get them!

Edited by Airbenderfreak

Best look at the Deadshot minifigure:

https://m.flickr.com...us/24341462191/

Love it.

Dual molded legs would have been perfect, but probably a bit much for a 30$-set. :laugh:

I'll definitely get that set if it's $20. If it's $25, I'll still get it. If it's $30, count me out. It's very weird that they gave deadshot arm printing, I hope that doesn't increase the price. If they gave dead shot arm printing, they can give many other minifigures arm printing.

The Shooters on his arm are kinda his thing, so armprinting was to be expected.

Edited by DarthBrickus

Those cars are sort of cute, and I think I'll mod them to fit full-size seated figs. I think I'll also expand the Micro figs to use as proper wacky variations.

Sorry for bad Phone Picture. But this is what I did with Harley from Jokerland. Want to say hi to the board as well. Been here for a bit but this is my first post.

post-134768-0-75849900-1453047516_thumb.jpg

Edited by J-Riv

Sorry for bad Phone Picture. But this is what I did with Harley from Jokerland. Want to say i to the board as well. Been here for a bit but this is my first post.

post-134768-0-75849900-1453047516_thumb.jpg

What'd you use to paint the hair black?

What'd you use to paint the hair black?

Black paint sharpie pen. It worked pretty well.

I dunno, I think it's pretty important that they give Deadshot arm printing. The wrist-mounted guns are kinda his thing. He wouldn't quite be Deadshot without them.

EDIT: oops, somebody else got to defending the arms first :grin:

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd

A reminder: please don't make posts just asking for information. When people have information they feel the can share, hopefully they will do so and we thank them for it. Making posts just to ask for news does nothing but add clutter to this already difficult-to-follow thread.