just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Anyone see the Feb. 2016 Shop calendar? Feb. 17-29 is the VIP release of the D2C Classic TV Series Batcave!!!!

are you sure? Could it be a Star Wars D2C?

If it is February...curses. I don't want to say this, but I want it to be released in March, so I don't have to wait as long before my birthday! But the good news is that we'll probably get info soon.

Few hours to the official release in toysrus in my place. I hope the batman sets won't be sold out too quick because last time I've waited a month for a hulkbuster set. May be this time won't be crazy.

Picked mine up today. Only built the smallest set, but the Batman looks epic, and Superman isn't all that bad either. Might look better with the boots, though.

When will we see pictures of the Batcave if it is to be released in February? Any idea on the price?

Is anyone going to try and modify the Batwing from 'Sky High Battle' to make the cockpit the Batmobile? I've looked at more and more, and think it could look really cool!

Also, completely un-related DC question:

• What does D2C (Direct to Consumer) actually mean?

Thank you for any help in advance!

When will we see pictures of the Batcave if it is to be released in February? Any idea on the price?

Is anyone going to try and modify the Batwing from 'Sky High Battle' to make the cockpit the Batmobile? I've looked at more and more, and think it could look really cool!

Maybe because they're only sold at LEGO Stores and on S@H its Directly from LEGO 2 the Consumer?

Not sure when the photos will arrive, but probably sometime within the next two-three weeks. I believe it's at least $120, and probably quite a bit more.

It means it's a Lego store exclusive.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Edit: nevermind did not read till the newest post :D

Edited by KCMatze

The builds look worse clos :(, but the figures and prints make up for it!

Can't wait too see Batman/Catwoman and I have my fingers crossed for wave 2, I'm hoping for

Wonder Woman/Ares (I doubt they'd do girl on girl) , Aquaman/Black Manta, Nightwing/Harley Quinn. Heck maybe Harley could even get her pigtails in cool yellow, a pink/blue Harley would be cool too.

The builds look worse clos :(, but the figures and prints make up for it!

Can't wait too see Batman/Catwoman and I have my fingers crossed for wave 2, I'm hoping for

Wonder Woman/Ares (I doubt they'd do girl on girl) , Aquaman/Black Manta, Nightwing/Harley Quinn. Heck maybe Harley could even get her pigtails in cool yellow, a pink/blue Harley would be cool too.

Doubt we'd see Ares unless he is released at all. None of the micros are exclusive figures, just (weird) variants of previous figures

The Bane fig actually reminds me of Knightfall Bane, which might look better with the proper (well, serious) figure from 2012's torso.

Edited by AngelofVengeanceAzrael7

Wonder Woman would probably be paired with Cheetah to make our exasperation at the lack of a proper one more intense.

It's sad, Lego wouldn't have the guts to do a full female superheroes set, so I wouldn't expect a wonder woman vs cheetah mighty micros set. Although superman vs lex is bound to happen if they decide to continue this.

Not surprising, it does. They do seem to be based, or at least loosely based, on variations of the characters that have already been made. Minus Captain Cold, of course.

Captain Cold was in that Grodd set last year :P

Doubt we'd see Ares unless he is released at all. None of the micros are exclusive figures, just (weird) variants of previous figures

Ares would only need two new prints (head and torso), which all the other characters have. He's the most iconic Wonder Woman villain after Cheetah, and they won't do girl on girl

It's sad, Lego wouldn't have the guts to do a full female superheroes set, so I wouldn't expect a wonder woman vs cheetah mighty micros set. Although superman vs lex is bound to happen if they decide to continue this.

DC Super Hero Girls racers? :P

It is a true shame. Female superheroes are far and few between, and they most likely won't do them unless they are part of the upcoming subtheme for girls.

Captain Cold was in that Grodd set last year :P

Right, that's what I meant. He didn't seem much different.