just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Whoah, cool! :oh:

Gotta have that Harley Quinn variant, she looks great! :sweet:

Thanks for posting! :thumbup:

Regards,

Mitch

Great figures all around. I'm a bit disappointed in the builds however, the Harley set seems a bit lackluster on that end. Iffy on Deadshot's legs too, but that set is an instant buy regardless.

And +1 for the Win on Mighty Micro's--got ourselves a great torso for a version of Batman from Batman: The Animated Series.

How did I not see that Animated Series Costume?! That set is an instant buy for me, really looking forward to these now. Not looking forward as much to the Flash one, as I find their variants a bit meh tbh.

Anyone noticing Flash's white eyes?

EDIT: AND NEW TORSO DESIGN!!!!

Edited by Rinzler

And that awesome can drink "Power Bolt". Love it!

Can anyone make out if that is a short Batcape? Opinions on that?

Edited by KCMatze

And that awesome can drink "Power Bolt". Love it!

Can anyone make out if that is a short Batcape? Opinions on that?

Likely, Robin has one, probably means Bats will have one too

Wow! All is forgiven, LEGO. While I have some very minor nitpicks (eye makeup doesn't match the Squad version and hair ties should have been decorated), Harley looks great. I love her colors and it turned out well. Deadshot, on the other hand...please tell me that's not a cheesy grin I'm seeing on his face...

The other Micros figures look good.

I don't know...zooming in on Flickr to see the original size...it looks like white teeth... :look:

No it's not a grin. Must be his printing

EDIT: Just took another look... Unsure now, it looks like it's just his mask but like Captain Nemo stated that looks like teeth. Really hope that's not, otherwise they messed up a great figure for me.

Edited by AngelofVengeanceAzrael7

Why, oh why, does Lego continue to do printed on boots that look ridiculous at almost any angle when they have the technology and existing molds to give us molded boots that would make the figures look 10x better. :hmpf_bad:

Regardless, Harley and Deadshot both look great (even though I never cared for Harley's new52 costume or Deadshot at all).

Edit: I'm pretty sure that grin is just a part of his mask and the lighting is playing tricks on us.

Hopefully we'll see Boomer and Waller this summer to complete the Squad.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Yikes, Civil War sets are rubbish - with the exception of Giant Man

We get the same old Captain America and Iron Man?!

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=110604&st=3725

Agree with you on Cap and Waller, can't wait for the Summer Wave, got a feeling more JL stuff will be on the way

Maybe a villain-centric wave to loosely tie into Suicide Squad?

Maybe, but I'm not too keen on some of the SS's designs. Harley, Deadshot, Boomer and Katana are about it.

I doubt we'll be seeing any designs based directly off the movie.

I think those sets looks great and that Harley looks to be a triumph! The treatment on all of those Mighty Micros figures is great and the Batcentric stuff all looks great.

With regards to that Gotham Cycle Chase set I'm definitely NOT seeing the SDCC 2011 Batman figure appearing there... different cowl, head, cape, leg colour and torso colour.

I think those sets looks great and that Harley looks to be a triumph! The treatment on all of those Mighty Micros figures is great and the Batcentric stuff all looks great.

With regards to that Gotham Cycle Chase set I'm definitely NOT seeing the SDCC 2011 Batman figure appearing there... different cowl, head, cape, leg colour and torso colour.

Plus the figures at the very bottom of the page show that it's the New 52 Batman.

I don't know...zooming in on Flickr to see the original size...it looks like white teeth... :look:

I'm definitely on the side of that just being the way the light is hitting the head piece... It almost looks metallic-y (if you know what I mean).

Plus the figures at the very bottom of the page show that it's the New 52 Batman.

I saw the image on Flickr and it's cropped at the sets so I've not really seen the full page with the figure listing... I'll try and take a look...

I'm definitely on the side of that just being the way the light is hitting the head piece... It almost looks metallic-y (if you know what I mean).

23786809776_78c4484826_c.jpg