just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Talking about the Sky High Battle.

No, you can see around 1:09 that they're the long clear pieces that were basically used as a flying-minifigure handles IIRC

I think you're just seeing these in trans-clear:

42445.gif

These, yeah.

The new Catwoman looks decent. The torso could use some detail, though, it feels kinda like those really really old minifigs. It'll do well enough for a Catwoman minifig, though, for someone like me who doesn't still have one.

I went to a store that sold the 2016 minifigs, according to the owner he got them from a Mexican worker who gets them at flea markets from workers down south, has anyone seen the figs on the wild? I saw the batman vs superman, superman which looked weird in person but j don't know

I'm glad they're doing something so different with the Micros and I think it's hysterical. I can't wait to see the next wave. My guesses:

Joker- This one is obvious, and I'd love to see what they'd do with him.

Harley Quinn- Jester costume w/exaggerated mask and smile

Scarecrow- using Wacky Witch hat, (No, I am not giving up on the idea) oversized creepy grin

Batgirl

I'm glad they're doing something so different with the Micros and I think it's hysterical. I can't wait to see the next wave. My guesses:

Scarecrow- using Wacky Witch hat, (No, I am not giving up on the idea) oversized creepy grin

Batgirl

I agree, Joker is quite obvious. However, he was just in the polybag "Joker's Bumper Car," which is most likely why he wasn't included in the first wave,

Batgirl

Are we getting another wave of those, or are they going to be a one-time thing like the ultrabuilds?

If we do get another wave, we'll probably see a Lex vs Superman set.

The mighty micros look surprisingly fun! At first I wasn't planning on picking any up but theyre so adorably goofy I might have to! I think it's nice lego is doing a different take on them.

I knew that Lois head looked familiar... it's Claire's from Jurassic World.

I don't mind them reusing it. Claire's face suits her a lot better than the old Lois face did. Still would prefer a classic Lois Lane over another DCU version though.

Too sad that review of the Sky justice set was filmed with a bad light. I hope that someone will make a better one soon, because I still don't know should I buy it or not :) With 2 others I've already make a decision. Smallest one is great because of armored batman figure and other one because of batmobile. It looks much better then on first photos.

Are we getting another wave of those, or are they going to be a one-time thing like the ultrabuilds?

If we do get another wave, we'll probably see a Lex vs Superman set.

I'm sure we will. These will probably have an appeal, and they'll have at least one more wave. And good idea, although I don't know what they'd do to Lex!

I'm sure we will. These will probably have an appeal, and they'll have at least one more wave. And good idea, although I don't know what they'd do to Lex!

Lex would probably be in his green/purple villain outfit. Hopefully if they do another series they might give us a new character or two.

Lex would probably be in his green/purple villain outfit. Hopefully if they do another series they might give us a new character or two.

I hope so! That might actually warrant me buying it. Not sure I want to see new characters, though, since they'll be stylized. I'd rather get folks we already have instead of having a weird out-of-place version of someone they don't make otherwise.

I can see Two-Face returning in Wave 2 for the Micros, and I imagine Penguin as well. Just need Reverse Flash. He would of made much more sense in the Flash Micro's set.

I can see Two-Face returning in Wave 2 for the Micros, and I imagine Penguin as well. Just need Reverse Flash. He would of made much more sense in the Flash Micro's set.

Then we would have gotten some wacky Reverse Flash with a stupid cheesy grin. Probably better off waiting for a proper Reverse Flash.

Then we would have gotten some wacky Reverse Flash with a stupid cheesy grin. Probably better off waiting for a proper Reverse Flash.

I've pretty much got the intention of using a Superman face with red eyes facing through the mask if we get one so as long as the helmet and the print on the torso is OK then I'm fine with that.

I've pretty much got the intention of using a Superman face with red eyes facing through the mask if we get one so as long as the helmet and the print on the torso is OK then I'm fine with that.

Good idea.