just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Not with this suit. In the comic and the movie it's just blank.

bcsstat-143039.jpg

Perhaps he has a bat symbol underneath the armor in the movie. Besides the bat symbol I'm digging the print!

Calling it right now, New 52 Superman will be the exclusive.

I'm still sticking with my Killer Moth theory.

New 52 Superman seems like the type of figure Lego would make exclusive to a $70+ set, not the type of figure Lego would use to promote a movie.

Edit: But if you are right, I really hope Lego will give him boots.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

New 52 Superman actually does make a lot of sense when you think about it. So far we have gotten New 52 versions of Flash, Green Lantern, Batman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg... the only member missing is Superman and since he is prominently featured on the cover... well lets just say I like the odds. If we'll get him then he's going to be without molded boots unfortunately as he doesn't have them in the movie and that way Lego can still put him in an expensive set as an "exlusive figure" with dual molded boots, just like with New 52 Jokerland Batman.

I'd like to see New 52 Superman, but I'd rather he be in a set than with a DVD. And I don't think his prominence on the cover really counts for anything; Trickster isn't even on the cover of the last one.

I'm so tired of them using Braniac as a villain. Change it up, sheesh.

Right? There are so many more cosmic foes out there. It's frustrating.

I'm also still waiting for a WW-themed movie where they fight Ares/Circe and the Olympians. Maybe with some Cheetah too so we can finally get her as a minifig.

Hopefully this will be N52 Superman or Reverse Flash (doesn't fit at all I know but I NEED HIM!!!), but I see N52Superman just becoming the new standard variant for Superman whenever he returns aside from DCCU appearances (put into sets)

Who else is in that cube? I'm obviously going to get it for Lightning Lad anyway, but I'd like to know what else I'm getting. Are we going to see Cosmic Boy in stores before the holidays, too? I'd love to get the Legion going all at once!

I'm willing to bet that our minifig for Cosmic Clash is going to be either Saturn Girl or Brainiac 5, since they are the biggest Legionnaires missing thus far. Then again, one of the cool things about these DVDs is that the minifigs are always so unexpected. I mean, Batzarro? Seriously?

Who else is in that cube? I'm obviously going to get it for Lightning Lad anyway, but I'd like to know what else I'm getting. Are we going to see Cosmic Boy in stores before the holidays, too? I'd love to get the Legion going all at once!

I'm willing to bet that our minifig for Cosmic Clash is going to be either Saturn Girl or Brainiac 5, since they are the biggest Legionnaires missing thus far. Then again, one of the cool things about these DVDs is that the minifigs are always so unexpected. I mean, Batzarro? Seriously?

there was a diver from city And one of the ice wolves from Chima.

Edited by The Lego Nolan

No shipping to Germany :-( Anyone willing to buy 1,2 extras and ship to me? Will pay, of course. If someone would do that I'd be more than happy!! (PM me if you like)

Edit: talking about the Target cube of course

Edited by KCMatze

you go :sweet: Edited by johnnyvgoode

I wonder what minifig will be in the super hero legion 2016 movie?

Also I can't find the trickster:(

He was included with the Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom DVD. I'm pretty sure it came out last month, may have been longer.

He was included with the Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom DVD. I'm pretty sure it came out last month, may have been longer.

August 25th in the US. :sceptic: Might be a bit hard to find in stock here.

Wow it's been a while, so very happy to be back! Anyways, I have a lot to say, starting with next years BvS sets. First off, the minifigs. I am so in love with that Gal Gadot WW fig, she looks awesome and colorful and tough and pretty all at the same time, really am loving that fig, Superman is also a pretty cool looking fig, Batman is pretty nice looking too. Still not sure why they reused that hairpiece on Lois Lane, I personally don't think it's very fitting. The Sky High battle set was a nice attempt at recreating the Batwing, and I'd be lying if I said I could do better, however, I expect Lego to up their game on designs like that, and quite frankly, I don't think they lived up to my expectations, which is fine... I guess? Not very happy with it but my opinion won't really change how the sales go so I mean there's that. I saw the Mighty Micros and I hope all the kids like it, because I know I sure don't! :grin: Not only are the designs lazy, but the minifigs are all repeats, what exactly where they going for there? Hopefully we get summer sets because it always seems like DC gets a small amount of sets imo, does anyone else feel like that? I always get the impression that DC always gets one wave and Marvel gets 2, and DC gets most of the D2C's, but they always go to Batman.... which makes me not like the Superheroes line all that much sometimes. Here's to hoping for some Teen Titans and more Justice League sets! So that's pretty much how I feel about next years sets, hope I didn't sound too crazy (again, what I said about DC not having that many sets was probably hilariously inaccurate and probably me just being a cry baby over Lego not reaching my unrealistic expectations). Happy bricking!