just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

The white figure is 100% confirmed to be Deadshot (box), in case you still were a little skeptic.

The picture of the Gotham city cycle chase shows the new 52 Batman. I wonder if we're getting that or a new variant. I wouldn't mind a new torso for him. Harley needs a new torso, the cycle confirms that the hair and torso will be red and blue.

The picture of the Gotham city cycle chase shows the new 52 Batman. I wonder if we're getting that or a new variant. I wouldn't mind a new torso for him. Harley needs a new torso, the cycle confirms that the hair and torso will be red and blue.

Trans blue pieces on the cycle hardly confirm that Harleys hair and torso will be red and blue.

Trans blue pieces on the cycle hardly confirm that Harleys hair and torso will be red and blue.

Yeah. Hearing that the bike was blue and red originally made me think of a blue and red Harley. But seeing the recent pictures where she has her old torso, I think (and really hope) that it is the red and black one.

?

The bike has blue and red bricks. Torso is prelim.

We understand that. We're just wondering how Harley will look. No matter though, if you've seen the box, doesn't that mean you've seen how Harley looks too?

We understand that. We're just wondering how Harley will look. No matter though, if you've seen the box, doesn't that mean you've seen how Harley looks too?

Box is also prelim, lol

Literally the only prelim box in this bunch of leaks.

Edited by CM4Sci

Box is also prelim, lol

Literally the only prelim box in this bunch of leaks.

Ah, okay then. Thanks for the info you've given both here, the Marvel thread, and all the times in the past. :classic:

Now then about the elephant in the room, have you seen the Micro Racers yet? Hope I am not being too pushy, its just… well, you know how we are. :grin:

Ah, okay then. Thanks for the info you've given both here, the Marvel thread, and all the times in the past. :classic:

Now then about the elephant in the room, have you seen the Micro Racers yet? Hope I am not being too pushy, its just… well, you know how we are. :grin:

Yeah, all of them. Described them a while back but if you need more info...

Yeah, all of them. Described them a while back but if you need more info...

Nah its cool, I was just wondering. I only ask if you saw the Micro Racers' boxes due to a question I have and posted in the Marvel thread… :wink:

Nah its cool, I was just wondering. I only ask if you saw the Micro Racers' boxes due to a question I have and posted in the Marvel thread… :wink:

Nope! Kinda funny, actually . . .

The prelim boxes were pretty much just the racers on a red/blue background.

When? I saw the prelim photos, but I didn't see any box art (like with the DC banner at the top and images of characetrs at bottom).

Sorry, by box art I thought you meant the prelim photo.

I saw the final box art of the Batman Cycle Chase but I can't post any links :sad: ( it is Deadshot :wink: )

Might I ask how you saw it? And thanks for the info :classic:

Did he have a helmet?

No. He doesn't even look like he's Deadshot, but the name is written under the figure. And the image is not that final. You can't see Harley Quin's face. Deadshot is mostly white figure but he has blue (chinese) symbols on his chest, head and back. I think it's not a great figur at all. Edited by Winter Soldier

This is actually beyond goofy. Folks in the community have pictures, want to share, and have to be bombarded with PM requests. Instead of just posting them on a forum for grown ups sharing a hobby... bizarre, man. GOOFY.

These aren't national security issues.