just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Awesome news/rumor about Raven. I've been lurking long enough to trust J2G's hints. Wondering about the TT Go version, as that will be the sole character inspired by those designs.

Now just waiting on Saturn Girl!

http://twitter.com/WBHomeEnt/status/701887955757969409/photo/1

Awesome news/rumor about Raven. I've been lurking long enough to trust J2G's hints. Wondering about the TT Go version, as that will be the sole character inspired by those designs.

Now just waiting on Saturn Girl!

He gave a hint a while back that if we saw Raven it was going to be the TTG version.

Edit: unless we all misinterpreted that hint.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Do you happen to know where that hint was? Sorry if it's been posted already, just wanted to see for myself.

Someone posted it a few pages back. Edited by AngelofVengeanceAzrael7

Just watched the sneak peak bonus of justice league v teen titans on the batman bad blood DVD and Raven is made out to be the main focus of the movie... We've had all the other Titans recently and the introduction of Blue beetle in the movie/team kinda gives some reasoning to the random introduction of his minifig to the Scarecrow set...

While it's a bit far-fetched it would make sense if they included her as a bonus minifig with this DVD or at least something else soon, her style for the movie is also more familiar to the TTG purple/hooded than the newer comic adaption. Which supports previous clues

Edited by Kizmoz

Do you happen to know where that hint was? Sorry if it's been posted already, just wanted to see for myself.

In just2good's recent video on a Nexo Knights build, someone asked in the comments if we'd be seeing Lego Raven soon. He replied "Super soon ;)"

So I guess some Walmart's will have this display for the new set(s). http://imgur.com/c77fkRQ

(Apparently there was a mistake and the poster "argued" the price with customer service. No clarification if he got it. Not surprising as I once got like 4 of the $20 Jurassic World Pterodactyl sets for $7.00 each)

I'm a huge fan of the show as well, but we all know LEGO isn't going to make sets based directly off the CW shows so you wouldn't be getting Zoom in a regular set anyway. If Zoom were to be made into a figure, a SDCC exclusive would be the way.

I don't know about never. They did just make a set based on a show from the 60s that hasn't even done reruns in years, after all. The show's definitely popular enough and pretty PG, not to mention the Ideas project. It also serves as another excuse to use their Flash cowl mold, making Flash in a darker red and Zoom or Reverse Flash. It's not too hard to imagine that we'll see at least one expensive set based directly on the show.

So I guess some Walmart's will have this display for the new set(s). http://imgur.com/c77fkRQ

(Apparently there was a mistake and the poster "argued" the price with customer service. No clarification if he got it. Not surprising as I once got like 4 of the $20 Jurassic World Pterodactyl sets for $7.00 each)

That display looks nice! I'd definitely pay 8 bucks for that set :grin: The real bummer with that set is that there's really no good reason to buy more than one, as opposed to something like that Hydra Tank set or the Green Lantern v Sinestro set, where you could spend not all that much and get some good army building out of it. Deadshot and Harley are just that: Deadshot and Harley. Still, a really nice set with a really nice price point.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but there's a review of the Mighty Micros: Flash vs Captain Cold set on Zusammengebaut's channel. This one is my favourite out of all the Mighty Micros because of all the cool pieces and two good exclusive mini-figures.

Link:

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but there's a review of the Mighty Micros: Flash vs Captain Cold set on Zusammengebaut's channel. This one is my favourite out of all the Mighty Micros because of all the cool pieces and two good exclusive mini-figures.

Link:

Oh wow, didn't know it had the Flash symbol as a printed piece! That could be useful! :thumbup:

I also love both of the figures, great classic versions of both characters. It'll be great to have two slightly different Flashes now to represent Barry and Wally! :wub:

Also that drinks can will be very useful too! :classic: Definitely my favourite of the Mighty Micros too!

Ouuuuu Vandal Savage figure in the future perhaps! Using Hagrad's mold from Harry Potter series!

Ugggg I also want the Green Lantern with his ring and also the New 52 Superman suit....

(Cosmic Clash is online)

Edited by Ashnflash

Ouuuuu Vandal Savage figure in the future perhaps! Using Hagrad's mold from Harry Potter series!

Ugggg I also want the Green Lantern with his ring and also the New 52 Superman suit....

(Cosmic Clash is online)

I've tried the Hagrid hair on a normal body before... Terrible. The collectible minifigures caveman hair would surely work though

(Cosmic Clash is online)

Did he use Hagrids mold in the movie?

I've tried the Hagrid hair on a normal body before... Terrible. The collectible minifigures caveman hair would surely work though

Not just the hair

Did he use Hagrids mold in the movie?

He had the whole mold. He had like a blue trench coat.

I could see this happening. Maybe not that mold but the character if he's appearing the movie that's a pretty good indication also he's appeared on Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow so the character is picked up traction! He's mystical so maybe he could be in the fabled R'as set.. Also in the movie Batman has the dark blue mold for his helmet, which I'm pretty sure there was one leaked a few weeks or month back..

He had the whole mold. He had like a blue trench coat.

I could see this happening. Maybe not that mold but the character if he's appearing the movie that's a pretty good indication also he's appeared on Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow so the character is picked up traction! He's mystical so maybe he could be in the fabled R'as set.. Also in the movie Batman has the dark blue mold for his helmet, which I'm pretty sure there was one leaked a few weeks or month back..

He also has been pretty prominent in animated propeteries,much as Justcie League/Justice League Unlimited, Justice League: Doom, and Young Justice. I could definitely see him in the Ra's set except he's more of a JL villain and 2-3 villains vs Batman seems unfair. Plus the Rescue aspect makes it sound like Batman will be saving someone, like Aflred or Raven.

The exclusive minifigure Buccaneer Batman could look something like this. Taken from Justice League: Cosmic Clash.

Eurgh, not keen on that.

The exclusive minifigure Buccaneer Batman could look something like this. Taken from Justice League: Cosmic Clash.

Oddly enough I kind of like it. Maybe that's because I like Batman and pirates, and that I would like to make a Batman themed pirate ship for him to go on.

Well I'm pretty much convinced that it will look exactly like that, if it does I'll be pretty happy to get the new cowl in blue :)

Well I'm pretty much convinced that it will look exactly like that, if it does I'll be pretty happy to get the new cowl in blue :)

That was my first thought as well. I highly doubt we'd get a Grant Morrison Batpirate anyways. Either is welcome, but Cosmic Clash version seems more likely.

We're leaving "obscure" Character territory and are entering "irrelevant".

Meh. :hmpf_bad:

Useless is pretty much the right word for this figure (if it turns out to be exactly this one above). But who does not want a new Bats variant?! :grin: Every single one of the variants is pretty much "useless" in this way, but we all keep whining about Spidey in the Marvel theme...sooo...BRING ON THE BATMEN (variants)!!